African or African-Americans TTC

Anyone know of any side effects this provera has? I always get the side effects, the nurse said it could take up to 14 days after the rx is done. Today is my second day and I think I feel cramping is this normal?

The side effects of provera are cramps. At least thats what they were for me. I always get my period 7 days after my last pill. good luck.

I didnt have any side effects with Provera. I usually got my cycle within about 5 days after I took the last pill. Sometimes I would get my cycle while I was taking it:shrug:. Hope it all works out in your favor!

AFM, trying to get Malcolm on a schedule and trying to get out the house more. I swear I know every show that comes on television:wacko:!

Fraggle- I've never seen Prince so I am super excited about it although right now I feel really ugggh, the follistim injections have made me feel really bloated and achey but it's not going to stop me from enjoying it.

Regal- Thanks for the prayes hun, I'm rooting and praying for you too, you are so strong, I propably would have poas like 20 times by now. I hope AF stays away and you get your bfp!

MrsKC- I hope you can get your little one on a schedule soon! I know you're probably really tired.

Ready- get some rest!!!!

AFM- I have one more day of injections and then it's off to my re tomorrow to see when I need to trigger, I'm thinking my IUI will be on Sunday which means I will need to come back really early Sunday morning. I feel really achy and bloated right now and that really sucks, I have to be really careful not walk to fast or step down off the sidewalk the wrong way, and jarring to my stomach really hurts! My follicles seemed to be growing really well on Wednesday so I'm hoping I will have at least 3 mature follicles by tomorrow.

Fraggle- I've never seen Prince so I am super excited about it although right now I feel really ugggh, the follistim injections have made me feel really bloated and achey but it's not going to stop me from enjoying it.

Regal- Thanks for the prayes hun, I'm rooting and praying for you too, you are so strong, I propably would have poas like 20 times by now. I hope AF stays away and you get your bfp!

MrsKC- I hope you can get your little one on a schedule soon! I know you're probably really tired.

Ready- get some rest!!!!

AFM- I have one more day of injections and then it's off to my re tomorrow to see when I need to trigger, I'm thinking my IUI will be on Sunday which means I will need to come back really early Sunday morning. I feel really achy and bloated right now and that really sucks, I have to be really careful not walk to fast or step down off the sidewalk the wrong way, and jarring to my stomach really hurts! My follicles seemed to be growing really well on Wednesday so I'm hoping I will have at least 3 mature follicles by tomorrow.

Awhhh I sure do hope you feel better and that this all ends in a BFP!:hugs:

I went back a few pages to try to catch up a bit..I feel so out of the loop. :(

Fraggle! :rofl: That was funny!

Tina, I just noticed your siggy and realized that we're around the same age. I'm 24. :wave:

MrsK, don't worry, Malcolm will get on a schedule soon. I know when Zahra was 3 weeks, I felt like she had no schedule whatsoever and I was nursing her all of the time. She gradually got into a routine, though...and it works for both of us. I know how it feels to always be at home. With having such a light course load this semester, I'm almost never in class and I've kinda turned into a homemaker lol.

Vrain, I hope your body starts to regulate itself soon. I've had time when I didn't get a period for a few months and then I'd have a really heavy period after a month of BC. I've had times when I'd spot all month long...so I know how frustrating it can be when your hormones are out of wack. Hang in there, though. :hugs:

Future, I have my f'xd for you! Have fun at the Prince concert!

Regal, I have my f'xd crossed for you as well. :hugs:

AFM, nothing much is new. I have 45 days until graduation so I'm really excited! I'm just hoping that I can find a job...I've submitted a lot of applications but I haven't heard anything back yet so I'm just praying that something will come through. OH and I are supposed to begin couples counseling in the near future...or at least that's what we have been considering because our relationship is virtually nonexistent now. The only thing that keeps either of us from leaving is our love for Zahra. We don't really communicate anymore and when we do, it's so frustrating. I've been depressed about it for awhile and so I'm hoping that we can work things out, because it's getting to the point that I can't even remember how or why we ended up having a baby together...I've even started to question why we've been together for almost 2 1/2 years and why we were talking about getting married. I'm really praying that counseling helps.

Well ladies, I have to go. Zahra should be waking up from her nap soon and I know she's going to be hungry. I'm praying for all of you. :hugs: :flower:

Hello Lovely Ladies!
So happy I found this thread. First and foremost, Congrats to the preggers and new Mommies. Lots of prayers to the TTC’ers. I’m not TTC just yet, but I’ve been lurking around the TTC threads trying to find a good thread, but I’ve mostly been in the WTT threads. I’ve been married for a little over 2 months and will be TTC #1 in June (ie stopping the BCP). We are waiting because this is my last semester in graduate school. I’m 34 and DH is 37. He has a DD from a previous relationship. I have no idea how easy or hard it will be to conceive, but we plan to trust in the Lord and let Him choose the right time. I’m looking forward to my journey and hope to make a few buddies along the way.

Welcome CeeDee! What are you studying? This is a wonderful thread! I pray that your TTC journey is short, but either way, these ladies are so awesome and supportive. :D

I see that you're newly married. Congratulations! I love your pic.

@Purple, I’m getting my MBA. It’s been 3 long years! I can’t wait to be done. Your baby girl is so adorable. Love the pic!

Purple, I really love your profile pic, you little girl is so beautiful. I hope you and your oh can work it out through counseling and get back on track.

CeeDee- welcome and congrats on the MBA, I look forward to chatting with you.

AFM- Went in this morning for another ultrasound, I have 7 follicles 18, 15, 15, 21,15,23,17 and I have to take 2 more shots tonight, I trigger tomorrow night and my iui on Monday morning so my follies have a few more days to grow, I'm so excited and hopeful. I'm going to try not to stress during the 2ww and stay in a good place so I might not post as much. I'm just thankful for all the good things in my life and this would just add to it. We are going to see Prince in concert this weekend so it really works out that the IUI is on Monday so we don't have to drive back home 3.5 hrs saturday night to have the IUI on Sunday. When I called my dh to tell him the good news he said that he'd read all the info I'd left on the counter about IVF and if this didn't work that he did not want us to give up but to keep going and that if we had to spend the money to have another chance then his is all for it, he doesn't want to be regretful in 5 years that we didn't at least try! This is why I love him I don't want to think about that right now, I'm hoping that this is the cycle for us. If we need IVF i will cross that bridge when and if we come to it, in the main time, I'm thanking God for blessing me with my dh!!!

@CeeDee~ that's great! A friend of mine just graduated with her MBA last year. I know how it feels, I'm getting ready to graduate in 44days (yes, I'm counting down lol) and I'm so excited. :D

@Future~ I'm hoping this is your cycle! It's awesome that your DH is so supportive. Life is much easier when your other half (boyfriend, fiance, husband, etc) is supportive of you.

AFM, I'm just trying to stay positive and count my blessings! My "home life" really isn't the greatest right now but every struggle is a character builder. One thing that my sister told me that has stuck with is that things will work out the way they're supposed to so I'm just trying to go with the flow and look for signs from the Most High. :)

Happy Friday everyone! :flower:

@FutureMommie Thanks for the welcome! I’m very new to the IUI process, so I don’t know what any of that means, but I will be praying that you get your :bfp: very soon. You’ve had a long journey and I pray that this works for you. You have a wonderful DH.

@Purple, I totally agree, things always work out the way they are supposed too. It’s so hard getting through it, but God knows what’s best.

Welcome CeeDee! This is an awesome group of ladies and Im sure you will agree soon. Congrats on your upcoming degree!:flower: Im in education and looking to get my ED.S soon, basically educational doctorate:wacko:.

@purple: I can relate to how you feel on the home life. Sometimes you wonder is it even worth it:shrug:. I know I felt that way with DS's dad. Keep praying and seeking guidance. It is awesome that you are going to counseling prior to marriage to make sure he is the one. Heck, we went before marriage and going again this monday. Good just to talk to someone objectively! There is nothing like marrying the wrong person, believe me, I know personally:nope:. Ill tell you what my friend told me when I moved to MS from IL and I was dating this guy and thought he was the "one". God moves you from one thing to the next just so he can bless you unexpectedly! Got here, we dated a while, it fizzled out and God sent me my new "king" who is now my husband! God just works in mysterious ways and I said all that to say that if your BF is not the "one" you are still worthy of having the "one". You are lovable and God will send you what you need right when you need it. Be blessed!:hugs:

@futuremommie: There is nothing like a supportive husband. I know I said it before but Im saying it again girl! Some men dont take well to all the stress and pressures of TTC. Right when we were getting to a breaking point with TTC and our relationship, God stepped in and blessed us with Malcolm. So I know its coming because you have been faithful. A fellow TTCer got her BFP today after 24 cycles!

AFM, pray for me and DH. The devil is trying to cause confusion in our relationship as it pertains to raising Malcolm. I know all things are possible with God and with the help of your prayers. I love my husband and want the best for us:cloud9:.

Malcolm is 1 month today. At this time last month, I was getting ready to push and I was 10 cm:winkwink:. Cant believe it has come and gone, but Im looking forward to watching him grow. DH is trying to make another one already, LMAO. We DTD the other day and he thinks he is the man!:haha:

Hey Ladies,

Were do i start? Had a long ER visit on 3/23 for severe dehydration and nausea. Thank God, they prescribed Zofran (actually the generic equivalent). I am now able to eat and drink :happydance: it had been six long days. Hats off to my hubbs who has been right by my side.

Moving on to today:
I had an ob/gyn panel for new preggos which includes testing for HIV, herpes, hepatitis, std's you name it. Geez that gave me a headache in itself. I also had my first ultrasound (vaginal) and was able to see my little grain of rice (that was the size of our baby) Also, the heartbeat was loud and of a champion. Everything is ALL good once again but I am still having just this one additional bundle of joy vs. two.

Welcome CEEDEE, i am also a proud member of the Master's club as well. I will be finished by Sept 2011. It has only taken a year for me to get through it. As crazy as it sounds I'm going right back to school for my E.D.D. or E.D.S.

Hat's off to all of you lovies may God bless you'll according to his will.

I'm off to finish a post for class and my Subway sandwich (yummy)

:hug:

~Inluv~

Hey Ladies,

Were do i start? Had a long ER visit on 3/23 for severe dehydration and nausea. Thank God, they prescribed Zofran (actually the generic equivalent). I am now able to eat and drink :happydance: it had been six long days. Hats off to my hubbs who has been right by my side.

Moving on to today:
I had an ob/gyn panel for new preggos which includes testing for HIV, herpes, hepatitis, std's you name it. Geez that gave me a headache in itself. I also had my first ultrasound (vaginal) and was able to see my little grain of rice (that was the size of our baby) Also, the heartbeat was loud and of a champion. Everything is ALL good once again but I am still having just this one additional bundle of joy vs. two.

Welcome CEEDEE, i am also a proud member of the Master's club as well. I will be finished by Sept 2011. It has only taken a year for me to get through it. As crazy as it sounds I'm going right back to school for my E.D.D. or E.D.S.

~Inluv~

Im glad they heard a heartbeat and all is well. Any reason you are having one as opposed to two? Just curious:winkwink:.

Are you a teacher as well? You said you were going to work on your ED.S and I plan to do that as well. I teach 9th grade English.

Be blessed:cloud9:

Happy Saturday everyone!
@InLuv, thanks for the nice welcome. I’m so sorry to hear that you were in ER. Congrats on your ultrasound, it must have been so exciting. I’m done with school for now, I’m sure I might change my mind later.

Hey Ladies,

Moving on to today:

~Inluv~

Im glad they heard a heartbeat and all is well. Any reason you are having one as opposed to two? Just curious:winkwink:.

Are you a teacher as well? You said you were going to work on your ED.S and I plan to do that as well. I teach 9th grade English.

Hey MrsKcbrown,
This preggos has just started off so rough and as we were going through the severe bout of nausea/sickness I looked at my husband in tears and said "I only can go through this once" He agreed with me in my pity so I'm sticking to it lol...... Everything is extreme with this preggos (my belly is showing, uterus is huge, sickness is off the chain, ER visit, now my appetite is beyond control) I just can't see a repeat of this right now. We purchased a small doggie over the weekend so that's baby no. 2

I am not a teacher, however seeking the degree to apply it for a Director/Manager position in youth services at a organization focused on our youth education, job training, rehabilitation etc.... we will see.

~Inluv~

Hey Ladies,

Moving on to today:

~Inluv~

Hey MrsKcbrown,
This preggos has just started off so rough and as we were going through the severe bout of nausea/sickness I looked at my husband in tears and said "I only can go through this once" He agreed with me in my pity so I'm sticking to it lol...... Everything is extreme with this preggos (my belly is showing, uterus is huge, sickness is off the chain, ER visit, now my appetite is beyond control) I just can't see a repeat of this right now. We purchased a small doggie over the weekend so that's baby no. 2

I am not a teacher, however seeking the degree to apply it for a Director/Manager position in youth services at a organization focused on our youth education, job training, rehabilitation etc.... we will see.

~Inluv~

Ok thats an awesome job.:happydance:

I can understand your reasoning behind having just one. I truly hope you begin to feel better soon. Praying for you!:hugs:

AFM, my dad has been in town this weekend from Chicago. I love having my family here. I wish that they lived here:cry:. My brother came with him too and he brought some ghetto girl:wacko:. Everytime he comes to visit us he brings a different girl with him and it makes me angry. He is 46 yrs old and acts like a child sometimes. My dad will give us the world and he tries to take advantage of him. My dad told him off this weekend though and I was happy because he needed to hear that. She actually asked to hold my baby, umm no. Sorry I dont know you and what spirit you are carrying. Babies are not toys and Im careful as to who can hold him.

At church today we received $50, and then yesterday a friend sent us $50 gift card to Target. Then friday my sorors gave me a surprise baby shower and I received soooo much stuff. Diapers and all! We have truly been blessed since having Malcolm. We have not spent any of our own money to buy him anything. Not one thing! God is so good!!:cloud9: I truly believe its because we honor God first in our finances with the tithe.

Anywho, so that is my weekend:hugs:.

For all my lovely ladies TTC and waiting to be blessed with a :bfp: I hope that I do not appear unhappy with my preggos. It has just been a rough start for me and I would go through whatever to support my lil bundle of joy coming into this world.

On a continued positive note: today was the first day that I made it through an entire day without my anti-nausea meds. Whoot Whoot!! :happydance:

I will always share the good, the not so good and blah days with you all :)

Stay encouraged!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->