African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies! Happy Monday!

Inluv, enjoy your cruise! When I was 7wks, I dreaded riding in the car so I know there was no way in the world I could go on a cruise lol!

MrsK, I feel the same way you feel about teen pregnancy. I got pregnant with DS when I was 19 and although I was in high school, it was still hard. I still wonder to this day how it would've been to be a normal college student with no responsibilities. He was a blessing, though so I wouldn't change it for the world. I guess that's where I'm kinda on the fence. I don't necessarily condone teen pregnancy, but at the same time, I feel like God is in control of that (as far as allowing the pregnancy to progress and the child to be born). I can't say how I'd feel if one of my children became a parent before they were out on their own and ready...I really don't know...

FutureMommie, I definitely will be following your journal! :hugs:

AFM, things seem to be getting a lot better. OH and I have been communicating better and I'm happy about that. Yesterday, he bought me flowers and a card just because :D...we've had some moments that would've usually escalated to screaming and arguing but we're both learning how to have patience with each other and talk things out. I'm happy with our progress...especially since we haven't even started counseling yet! We're still going to keep that as an option in case we fall off again, but I really like where we're at. :)

I also talked to my mother for the 1st time since January. We had a pretty good conversation. Thursday was DS's birthday. I sent him some stuff and so my mother had him call me. I talk to him everyday or every other day now. I can't wait to see him. He's always asking about his little sister, it's cute. :)

I think AF is finally returning. Breastfeeding has really done a number on my hormones. I've been spotting off and on for the past month, but today is the first day that I think I have something that resembles a period. I don't know what's going on...my midwife told me that I probably wouldn't get my period until after I stopped nursing DD, but I've read that it could be because she's going longer between feedings now, especially at night. :shrug:

I hope everyone is having a lovely day so far! Talk to you ladies later :flower:

Purple every time I see your profile pic of your little girl it makes me smile. I'm glad that you have been able to speak with your mom and that things are going well with your OH, it sounds like everthing is falling into place for you.

Thanks, Future! I'm really praying that this is it for you...and I'm glad that you decided to start your journal. :)

The thread has been kinda quiet, I hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone today.

Purple, glad to see you posting. You LO is so pretty.

Future, have stalked your journal and will continue to stalk you as I pray for the both of us.

InLuv, I hope you are enjoying the crusie.

Nytaylor, I hope the MS has gotten better.

Thanks, Ready! I'm also stalking your journal and praying that this is your cycle. :)

Purple - with DS I didn't have a period until I stopped breastfeeding. That was two years and it was wondeful! I was looking forward to the same with DD, but my period returned when she was four months old (I also nursed her for 2 years) and I was so mad! I hope your body decides one way or another soon!

AFM- nothing going on with me, I'm 8 DPO and my chart is looking like it might go triphasic, but it's still early yet.

I'm off to stalk some journals!

Hi everyone just stopping in to read up on everyone's progress...I cycle finally came going to the dr to get the hsg next Tues. Hope everyone is doing well! Maybe I should start a journal cause this has definitely been a process.

Hi ladies! My cycle is yet to return. I will be 6 weeks out on friday. With me having PCOS it may be irregular but I am not going to claim that!

Malcolm is sleeping a wee bit better and me too, hence I gotta go because he is sleep now! I couldnt sleep so I got online:).

Praying for you ALL!!!

Here is Malcolm at almost 6 weeks! He looks like his dad!

Attachments

• pumpkin.jpg
    pumpkin.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
  • april 2.jpg
    april 2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
Happy Hump Day!

Inluv2-Enjoy your trip! DH really wants to plan a trip to Turks and Caicos for the fall. No cruising for us, I get motion sickness. I work for the government, so we are waiting to see how things turn out before we book it.

Futuremommie, I am off to stalk your journal. :winkwink:

Mrskcbrown, Time sure flies when you have a little one. He is so adorable and all that hair!!

Purple, I’m glad to hear things are getting better.

AFM, I have my pre-conception doctor’s appointment on Friday.

Thank you to all of my journal stalkers!!!!

Fraggle- I'm rooting for you when are you going to test

Hopeful- go ahead and start the journal I will be stalking

MrsKC- Your little man is beautiful

CeeDee- Good luck with your appt on Friday I hope you will update and let us know how it goes.

Future - I'm not sure, I'm trying to hold off as long as I possibly can. But I'm a peeonastickaholic, so maybe tomorrow! :haha:

I hope that is a BFP fraggle!

6 week check up for me tomorrow! Why am I so excited about it:haha:! Ive decided against birth control, especially the hormonal ones until after we have our next and im sure last baby. I hear so many stories about people who use hormonal birth control and then have trouble conceiving.:shrug: With my PCOS, Im sure I dont need any added troubles trying to conceive. We are using the God method. Thats where you get preggo when God wants you to:haha:.

Hope that made yall smile!:winkwink:

I don't know ladies, I was excited about my chart, but I'm starting to feel distinctly PMSey.:nope:

Hey ladies! I apologize for staying away so long! How has everyone been doing?

@kc-goodness that baby got a head full of hair!

@purple kisses-I was gone that long???! Your baby is growing so fast!

@FutureMommy-How have things been going your way? I may not be around as much but know I'll keep you in thought and prayers.

@nightnurse-Hey lady!

To those who were thinking of going natural, how is the journey.

And to the ladies I haven't met yet, hello!

hey tickled! wow she is 7 months!!!! so cute. yes he has a lot of hair. lots of people think he is a girl:haha:. glad u r well!

Hey Tickled! Olivia is so cute! I'm glad you and the LO are doing great!

Hey Vrai! How are things with you?

MrsK, I love your pic! Malcolm is such a cutie :)

I hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->