African or African-Americans TTC

Purple! Your baby has a head full too! Yep, as of today, Olivia is officially 8 months (faints)

@mrskc-those two have the smoothest complexions, in your sig. Absolutely gorgeous.

Anybody having any important dates coming up? (testing, ovulation, etc)

Good morning ladies, how is everyone?

Purple, tickled and mrskc - I love seeing you LO's, they are gorgeous!

vranoire - How are you feeling lately?

AFM - I'm just waiting for the :witch: or a :bfp: to show up!

Purple! Your baby has a head full too! Yep, as of today, Olivia is officially 8 months (faints)

@mrskc-those two have the smoothest complexions, in your sig. Absolutely gorgeous.

Anybody having any important dates coming up? (testing, ovulation, etc)

Nothing except the HSG test Tuesday that I am stressing about!

Hey Purple, Fraggle, EVERYONE!lol I'm feeling fine..trying to see if i could complete a regular cycle on my on..i never filled my birth control prescription, never got the biopsy i know i don't have cancer..but if this cycle ends up out of wack i'll go ahead with the D&C to clean me out..my fertility friend app puts me at day 22 of a 25 day cycle..i did BD the day before my predicted ov but..i doubt something will come of that...i have no idea where my cycle really is](*,)

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a good one.

Vrain, you never know you may just get your BFP. But if not take all steps needed to get back on track.

Hopeful, I hope all goes well with your HSG test. I am sure you will be fine.

Tickled, the only thing I have coming up is ovualation. Yay!!:happydance:

Hello to all my beautiful ladies.

@hopeful- don't stress. just relax. you have a big support group here :)

@ vrainoire-you never know! just keep track of everything so if you have to go to the doc, you got good details

@readyforonemore-then I'm throwing some dust your way!

@hopeful- don't stress. just relax. you have a big support group here :)

@ vrainoire-you never know! just keep track of everything so if you have to go to the doc, you got good details

@readyforonemore-then I'm throwing some dust your way!

tickled: you ready for another baby yet:winkwink:?

Hello everyone!

Mrskcbrown, I’m on BCP’s now and I hate it. We are planning to the fertility awareness method for birth control in the future. If you are used to charting than this won’t be so bad. I do like the God method though.

Fragglerock, I’m praying for that BFP.

Tickledpink, I went natural years ago, but mainly because I developed alopecia from an allergic reaction from the perm and hair color. Since I have so much hair loss, I usually wear weave or wigs.

AFM, Doctor’s appointment went well. My doctor prescribed prenatal vitamins and just went through some dos and don’ts.

Hey ladies just popping in to say hello, I hope everyone is dong well, AF is here full force so just waiting on my RE's office to let me know if I am going to be a ble to do an IUI this cycle, I have a sorority conferance to attend next Thurs- Sunday so don't know if it's going to work this cycle but who knows, maybe I won't need it, come on BFP!

I'm practicing believing and receiving and thanking God for my blessing, no negative thoughts here.

Hey ladies!!! Sorry I haven't dropped in but haven't had the energy (literally) :nope:

Future, sorry AF got you but keep hopeful because your blessing is coming

Mrskc, Malcolm has gotten soo big, he is cute!!!

to the rest of the ladies, hope things are well with you also!!

AFM, we got our first ultrasound on monday!!!!:happydance:..we saw our little bean fluttering heart and the doctor turned the sound on and my baby's heart was strong and fast!!! My husband was estactic!! It really made things real for me:cloud9:

Future, sorry AF got you. But I am loving the positive outlook you have.

Ntaylor, I would be on :cloud9: too. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Hey peeps,

Had the hsg done yesterday so I was a little too crampy last night to post. Everything looks fine! The Dr. commented about some test she ran maybe to count my eggs??? She said 1-2 ws normal for my age (30) and I had 9 (blank stare) LOL so she said I have young ovaries...I was confused and just happy to hear and see everything looked good. I was contemplating posting the pics she gave me then decided against it! LOL TMI I know ..so anyway Clomid/IUI is the next cycle. I am excited but I am scared to get too excited.

Hey peeps,

Had the hsg done yesterday so I was a little too crampy last night to post. Everything looks fine! The Dr. commented about some test she ran maybe to count my eggs??? She said 1-2 ws normal for my age (30) and I had 9 (blank stare) LOL so she said I have young ovaries...I was confused and just happy to hear and see everything looked good. I was contemplating posting the pics she gave me then decided against it! LOL TMI I know ..so anyway Clomid/IUI is the next cycle. I am excited but I am scared to get too excited.

I pray it all works out for you. Glad to know all is well.

Vrain- you sound like you are feeling better. Glad your spirits are up. Praying everything works out with your cycle regulating naturally for it is your desire.

Futuremommie- yes come on BFP! Never give up! It's coming :)

NTaylor- that is such a blessing. I'm sure it becomes more and more of a reality each day. :) So happy for you and your dh.

Hopeful- glad your test went well. Nothing like the confirmation that everything is working fine. One less hurdle to jump. Best wishes on your ttc journesy

To everyone else sending hugs and positive thoughts your way.

Afm I think I'm cycle day 22 or 23 I have to check. I haven't been paying much attention in the last few days. That helps to cut down on anxiousness.

ntaylor- that is so exciting, so glad that you heard a strong healthy heartbeat

Hopeful- HSG all clear? Great news now come on BFP

Regal- FX and toes crossed for you bfp!

MrsKC and Ready- Heyyyyyy

AFM nothing much I'm cd2 today, just waiting for the witch to leave so we can get this party started.

Hello!
Futuremommie, you have a great attitude. Have fun at your sorority conference!

Ntaylor, congrats on your ultrasound! You must be happy! Hopefully you’ll start to have more energy soon.

Hopefulywa8tn, Hope all goes well with this cycle and you get a BFP.

I’m just curious, are any of you ladies using (or have used) any resources to get yourself ready for TTC? There is so much information out there and I don’t know where to begin.

Hey ladies,

CeeDee, when you say resources are you talking of books or things that tell us when we ovulate? Sorry to sound dumb. But I use OPKs to tell when I am ovulating or getting ready to ovulate. I also temp using fertility friend. But that is about it. HTH

CeeDee: I used fertilityfriend.com to chart my cycles, I read TCOYF (taking charge of your fertility) great book, used digital OPKs, and took metformin and clomid on and off but I didnt get my BFP with clomid:wacko:. Hope that helps!

hope everyone is well!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"