African or African-Americans TTC

Hey Ladies :) I am not on much with my busy work schedule but I wanted to say hello to everyone when I am on fasho :).

afm- this past week has been busy with taxes for business as well and personal. We made it before the 18th yay :). I am not temping or opk which is totally time consuming. I have had 4 births w/o any of it :).

Blessings to each and everyone of you :)

hey ladies hope everyone is doing and feeling well..
afm- AF didn't show up as FF predicted so i'm gonna wait till monday if it doesn't show i'll go ahead and schedule the d&c

Hey ladies!!! Sorry I haven't dropped in but haven't had the energy (literally) :nope:

Future, sorry AF got you but keep hopeful because your blessing is coming

Mrskc, Malcolm has gotten soo big, he is cute!!!

to the rest of the ladies, hope things are well with you also!!

AFM, we got our first ultrasound on monday!!!!:happydance:..we saw our little bean fluttering heart and the doctor turned the sound on and my baby's heart was strong and fast!!! My husband was estactic!! It really made things real for me:cloud9:

AWESOME.......................................:happydance:
Are you taking any meds for the sickness? I am on all they can offer and many more:wacko: It's tough, yet worth it!! Should be getting better by week 12 or 13. I've been hospitalized 2x for nausea/vomit so consider yourself doing well!!

Be well

Hello!
Futuremommie, you have a great attitude. Have fun at your sorority conference!

Ntaylor, congrats on your ultrasound! You must be happy! Hopefully you’ll start to have more energy soon.

Hopefulywa8tn, Hope all goes well with this cycle and you get a BFP.

I’m just curious, are any of you ladies using (or have used) any resources to get yourself ready for TTC? There is so much information out there and I don’t know where to begin.

Resources...hmmmmmm
1. The internet
2. Tons of Maca (Tons)
3. Pregnancy Tea
4. Relax and let it happen (stay aware of your "O" time) just don't make it a project

Hi ladies! I pray all is well with everyone.

AFM, just preparing to go to Chicago for the holidays! I LOVE going home and now that I have a new baby it will be even more fun. SO many of my friends and family are waiting to meet this little guy. He is so loved:cloud9:! I cant wait to spend time with my mom too! I miss her so much and being her only child makes it even harder!!! My daughter is ecstatic! She loves going to Chicago to stay with grandma and paw paw, and usually stays there every summer.

Malcolm is getting to be a big boy! 2 months on friday. We go to DRs on tuesday and Im estimating that he is about 13lbs now. He is such a chunker!:winkwink:

Be blessed:hugs:

Have fun in Chicago. I know Malcolm is going to get spoiled when he gets there. I want some of the Garrett's popcorm. Mmm. It is just so expensive.

Have fun in Chicago. I know Malcolm is going to get spoiled when he gets there. I want some of the Garrett's popcorm. Mmm. It is just so expensive.

Yeah Garretts is kinda expensive. I never really thought of it that way though. Its like one of those things I just GOT to have when I go home!:haha: My dad ships it to me as well:winkwink:. I have a food list already planned out, LMAO! Pizza, shrimp, popcorn, polishes, Uncle Remus chicken shack, cheesecake factory, mac arthurs soul food...etc. Im gonna lose my girlish figure while Im up there:haha:!!

Hello Ladies. Hope you all had great weekends. Entering holy week. I had a lovely palm Sunday service today. Due to test next week, but not sure I bded in furtile period :shrug: bc dh was sick for about a week around Ov.

Mrskc enjoy your visit home. :) I know it's a great feeling. It will be Malcoms first time there right? :) He is getting big. What a blessing!

Hey Regal! Yes it will be his first visit there:)

AFM, today is CD 1. It took 2 months for AF to return after Malcolm. So now Im just curious as to whether it will go back to 34 days or less. I guess time will tell!

Hope everyone is well!

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in and see how you are all doing, I'm just waiting to O, I am currently cd7

hey ladies!!
AFM- it looks like im gonna have to get the D&C done..i'm supposed to be on cd 29 but i've have ewcm for the past 3 days..which makes me think that i may be entering my fertile period which would me af isn't coming..so yeah..i just wanted things to work out naturally but since it doesn't look that way i'll do what i have to do

Vrain- I hope this get you back on track you have been going thru this for quite a while.

Vrain still hoping for you. Keep enduring!

I'm cycle day 1 1/2 lol or something like that.

MrsKC--aww that's really nice that your family gets to see Malcom in person. :). Now that you are CD1 are you and DH going to try again? :)

Hello all I suppose I am TNKOTB :hugs: Finally decided to join BnB and come out of lurkdom! About us: Me and my OH have been NTNP for a while now ( give or take 3yrs) I did have a chemical in June 09, but nothing since. I am now 30 and OH is 33 and we are now actively TTC! I do have a fairly regular cycle 29-30 days. I am now on CD 11 and from past experiences I think I OV on CD17?? :shrug: But I am currently using OPKs and tracking BBT w/FF to pinpoint OV. This cycle we are doing the SMEP, using preseed & softcups, I am also taking PNV ,Fertility Blend, and Mucinex. I am hoping for a "easter egg" and to get a :bfp: in time for mothers day! :happydance:

Hello all I suppose I am TNKOTB :hugs: Finally decided to join BnB and come out of lurkdom! About us: Me and my OH have been NTNP for a while now ( give or take 3yrs) I did have a chemical in June 09, but nothing since. I am now 30 and OH is 33 and we are now actively TTC! I do have a fairly regular cycle 29-30 days. I am now on CD 11 and from past experiences I think I OV on CD17?? :shrug: But I am currently using OPKs and tracking BBT w/FF to pinpoint OV. This cycle we are doing the SMEP, using preseed & softcups, I am also taking PNV ,Fertility Blend, and Mucinex. I am hoping for a "easter egg" and to get a :bfp: in time for mothers day! :happydance:

Welcome to the group! We are so glad to have you and will be praying for your soon to be baby!

@regal: Let me just say that we are not, not trying..LOL. If that makes sense. So I guess NTNP, but I hate that term so you wont see me using it much! I am counting my days though:winkwink:.

For those of you that do chart, I cant remember...do you take your temp from day 1 of your cycle or after your cycle has finished?????????

mzhiklass, Welcome we will be praying for you to get your BFP.

Mrsk, I started on CD1.

Vrain, I hope you get things sort out so you can get back on to TTC.

Future, How are you doing?

Hello everyone! Happy Holy Week!

Welcome mzhiklass!

Vrainore, I’m praying things work out for you. Take advantage of that EWCM and do some BDing.

Mrskcbrown, Enjoy Chicago! DH and I are planning a trip to Chicago to visit one of his friends. I am writing down your food suggestions.

I found an app for my Iphone that I’m going to use to temp and track my cycles. I’ve been reading TCOYF on my lunch breaks at Barnes and Noble. I plan on using natural birth control after I give birth, so this will help.

Mzhiklass- Welcome, looking forward to chatting

Ready- I'm doing good just waiting to O

CeeDee-:wave:

Hope you ladies have a lovely Easter, I may not check in again until Monday, I will be away at a conference starting tomorrow.

Regal- Love your avatar.

thanks for the welcomes! i am hoping to get in a lot of :sex: over the next week or so, as i am out of work tomorrow and friday and i always have wknds off because i fell at work and bruised the bone in my arm. i said i don't need my arm to :sex: so lets get it on! :winkwink:

Hi ladies!!!!!!!!! Just checking in on everyone
Future- Have fun on your trip
Mizhiklass - Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back