African or African-Americans TTC

welcome mzhiklass!!
I hope everyone is doing well
afm- i'm up doing some last minute cramming for my fire fighters exam in the morning
I did have some spotting the day my cycle was due and nothing else...I scheduled my D&C for next week. Hopefully I pass my exam and get my Fire Fighter 1 certification if not..i've applied to several HBCU's in my state and applied for readmission to the school i withdrew from..i'm praying everything works out for my good...

be blessed ladies

Vranoire,
I pray all goes well with your Firefighters exam.

HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY!! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

I think I got my wish and received my "easter egg"!:happydance:
But I had something strange happen, well at least strange for me... I posted this on the TTC board but had over 30 R&R and NO responses so hopefully you ladies can help out or shed some light on the situation. This is what I posted last night ( Sat)....

Hi all!
So here is my situation... I usually have a normal 29/30 day cycle. I am not sure exactly when I OV beacause this is my first month using OPKs and Charting, but I do quite frequently experience OV pain/cramps. Which occured around CD17 last cycle. Well obviously me an OH have been like crazy since I am in my fertile period now.So after our afternoon I inserted a Softcup and went about my business. Ok so here is where it gets a little confusing to me, I took out my Softcup after about 8hr or so of wearing it and there was some blood in it. It was a light red/ pinkish color. I have never had any bleeding midcycle before so I went to google to see what it could be. I read that it could be OV bleeding and that it's a good fertility sign. I also noticed a dip on my FF chart and got a +OPK this evening on CD15.

Do you think this normal? any advice? has this happened to anyone else before?

I posted this at about 11p.m. and by time I went to bed at 1am there was nothing! and has not been since I first saw it, so I few hrs of bleeding??
Please share any insight that you may have on this
Thanks!

HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY!! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

I think I got my wish and received my "easter egg"!:happydance:
But I had something strange happen, well at least strange for me... I posted this on the TTC board but had over 30 R&R and NO responses so hopefully you ladies can help out or shed some light on the situation. This is what I posted last night ( Sat)....

Hi all!
So here is my situation... I usually have a normal 29/30 day cycle. I am not sure exactly when I OV beacause this is my first month using OPKs and Charting, but I do quite frequently experience OV pain/cramps. Which occured around CD17 last cycle. Well obviously me an OH have been:sex: like crazy since I am in my fertile period now.So after our afternoon :sex: I inserted a Softcup and went about my business. Ok so here is where it gets a little confusing to me, I took out my Softcup after about 8hr or so of wearing it and there was some blood in it. It was a light red/ pinkish color. I have never had any bleeding midcycle before so I went to google to see what it could be. I read that it could be OV bleeding and that it's a good fertility sign. I also noticed a dip on my FF chart and got a +OPK this evening on CD15.

Do you think this normal? any advice? has this happened to anyone else before?:shrug:

I posted this at about 11p.m. and by time I went to bed at 1am there was nothing! and has not been since I first saw it, so a few hrs of bleeding??
Please share any insight that you may have on this
Thanks!

@mzhiklass - Happy Easter to you as well. I have no answer for you hun so sorry, maybe someone else does.

Hi ladies! i havent been on much been so busy here in chicago. i pray everyone is blessed and ill be back on more on tuesday!

btw, malcolm is 2 months tomorrow!

Hi ladies,

I took a long break from B&B but remember some of you from when I was on here before. I am recently back as my DH & I have recently decided to come off of our plan to wait indefinitely.

RE: Mzhiklass...It wasn't clear from your post exactly what CD you BD.Are you saying you started spotting during your OV? It also wasn't clear to me exactly what you meant by the spotting being a good fertility sign. I don't want to answer your question wrong, but I'll give it a try. I am 31 w/ a 28 day and have started experiencing spotting around OV or after BD the past 2 years not consistent. No BFP though. Talked to OBGYN and she said it just happens; some women have bleeding during OV and some have old AF hanging around (sorry TMI) which is where the spotting btw CYcles comes from. So the spotting may indeed be a sign ur ovulating, but probably not implantation if that's what you're asking. If ure saying that you saw spotting right after you BD & during OV it probably signals OV or old AF, but probably not implantation I would think. Implantation takes longer to occur, right? Correct me if I'm wrong ladies, but I thought implantation bleeding usually happens about 10 DPO? If you started bleeding immediately after BD during ovulation, I would think that's something else. Unless of course you were already preggers and ovulated a lot earlier so that what you thought was ovulating was actually implantation, though that doesn't seem like the case here.

Hope this was helpful...didn't want to R&R

Hey ladies, I'm back after a great weekend at my conference. I had hardly anytime to think about ttc which was really nice. I am cd 12 today and if I'm on schedule I should O around Tuesday or wednesday. I haven't been using any opk's but will start today just so that I Know when I get my surge.

Mizhiklass- I'm inclined to agree with Girlblue that it is probably just old blood, and maybe so O spotting. Good luck though I hope you do get your bfp!

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.

GirlBlue- lol sorry if my post confused you! I was saying that I BD CD10,11, 13, 14, 15 and saw the blood on CD 15. I know that it was not IB. As far as a good sign of fertility I read multiple places that bleeding ( small amount) during/around OV is a very good fertility sign. Many Drs believe it may be from the egg "bursting" out and that if you experience this it probably is a good thing.
I was just confused because this has NEVER ever happened before. Thanks for responding I think it was just OV spotting now that I have had a chance to read up on it.

Hey ladies. I have been in Chicago and I had a great relaxing time with my family.
Malcolm is FINALLY sleeping in his play pen tonite and it is much needed. It was very stressful having him in the bed with us because we have a queen bed and its kinda tight with all 3 of us. Pray that he continues this as he needs his rest and so do we. Some days I feel crazy and sleep deprived like I cant go on anymore. God gives me a second wind though.

BTW, I dont know when I O?? I stopped temping this month because I want to see if my cycle will come again on its own. We have bd but I dont think I o'd yet as my cycle was just over by this past friday and prior to Malcolm I had a 34 day cycle so that would put O day around CD 17. Who knows???!!

Hope everyone is well!

mrsKc glad that you had a great trip, I know your family was thrilled to see malcolm. Yay for Malcolm sleeping in his play pen I can only imagine how tired you must be but hang in there!!!!

GirlBlue- lol sorry if my post confused you! I was saying that I BD CD10,11, 13, 14, 15 and saw the blood on CD 15. I know that it was not IB. As far as a good sign of fertility I read multiple places that bleeding ( small amount) during/around OV is a very good fertility sign. Many Drs believe it may be from the egg "bursting" out and that if you experience this it probably is a good thing.
I was just confused because this has NEVER ever happened before. Thanks for responding I think it was just OV spotting now that I have had a chance to read up on it.

No problem! Gotcha! ...Interesting about the fertility bleeding. Very interesting and good to know. Well hope you get your BFP.

MrsKC...Malcolm is the cutest. All that hair! Last time I was on here you were still trying...My Lord...Look what God has done. Congratulations to you and DH...albeit belatedly. And congrats on getting him in his own crib. DH and I have a king and when we have our Godson in the bed it's nerve wrecking so I totally understand. Babydust!

No problem! Gotcha! ...Interesting about the fertility bleeding. Very interesting and good to know. Well hope you get your BFP.

MrsKC...Malcolm is the cutest. All that hair! Last time I was on here you were still trying...My Lord...Look what God has done. Congratulations to you and DH...albeit belatedly. And congrats on getting him in his own crib. DH and I have a king and when we have our Godson in the bed it's nerve wrecking so I totally understand. Babydust!

Thanks! how are things for you? I remember you from way back when:winkwink:.

@future and ready: how are you ladies? hope all is great!:hugs:

@ MrsKC... I'm good. DH and I are deciding to nervously move to NTNP/TTC, though at the moment it looks alot more like NT than NP...lol. I think, at least I am a little nervous now that we're seriously thinking about it. So, just prayerful that all will be well. But I figure there is no guarantee what will happen, so we're basically taking it easy until we think something more aggressive is necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->