African or African-Americans TTC

[QUOTE/] Welcome and I hope you get your BFP very soon! Im a teacher too and my BFF lives in Tampa:happydance:![/QUOTE]

PHP:
Yay!! For being a fellow educator and an even bigger hoorah for summertime!

Also, thank you everyone for making me feel welcome! :) hope you all are blessed with bfps as well!

Hi Ladies,

I thought I'd join you guys. My husband and I have been trying for our first take home baby for a year now. We had a miscarriage at 9 weeks last August and an ectopic at 8 weeks right after. We were finally able to officially try again in Feb and bfns since.

This cycle we're trying pre seed and our regular opks. After our losses we had tests done but of course everything came back normal which just means to me no answers. But I'm hopeful for this month. I'll be testing around july 10-12th.

I am so sorry for your loss. I definitely have been there and it took me a long time to get my head together again. I pray that you also find success on your TTC journey and get your rainbow baby! From one newbie to the next: heyyyyyy! :)

Hello Ladies,

Just dropping back in. I have been AWOL during finals b/ glad to hear the updates. Congrats MzHiklass, InLuv, and all the ladies who have gotten their BFP's that I might have missed.

FutureMommie, MrsKC, and everyone, you all are in my prayers. I'm back on the yoyo with DH. He's back to WTT and I am trying to be ok with it and not care. Trying to remember all of the things I've said to others about God's timing. In the meantime, that has left me to obsess about my body (lol). So now I'm heading to doc next week to get some insight as to why started bleeding heavy midcycle and spotting for 5 days now.

Happy Saturday!

Hi Ladies,

I thought I'd join you guys. My husband and I have been trying for our first take home baby for a year now. We had a miscarriage at 9 weeks last August and an ectopic at 8 weeks right after. We were finally able to officially try again in Feb and bfns since.

This cycle we're trying pre seed and our regular opks. After our losses we had tests done but of course everything came back normal which just means to me no answers. But I'm hopeful for this month. I'll be testing around july 10-12th.

Welcome and I hope you get your BFP really soon too.

Thanks everyone. I hope I get a BFP really soon too

Where's everyone from?

I thought I would check in right quick I had a really busy week. I have been to the Dr's office EVERY DAY this week. Sunday I went in for the day 10 sono and started testing monday. Monday night I got a 'positive' so we went in Tuesday for the IUI. They took blood and it turns out I wasn't ovulating quite yet. Went in again on Wednesday and Thursday same result. Friday am I went in and my follicles were so big (3 on the right and 1 on the left) that she said she would be surprised if I wasn't and that I would probably be scheduling my IUI soon. Sure enough I was surging so we did the IUI again Friday and yesterday. I also did the Ovidrel shot Friday night. I FELT myself ovulating yesterday afternoon. I knew it was something going on all the cramping I was feeling. So I went in again today and turns out all four ovulated! DH sperm was 84% after wash so I am kinda excited. I don't want to get too excited but this month's IUI went 10x better than last months. So I go back in 11 days for the preg test. Fingers crossed!!

:dust:Hey ladies!! Welcome to the newbies i missed you guys so i had to come back and say hello lol
@hopefulyw8tn I hope you get ur bfp soon :dust:

Hello ladies,

Hopefully, that does sound promising. I hope this is it for you.

Vrain, good to hear from you. How are you?

Hello Ladies,

Just dropping back in. I have been AWOL during finals b/ glad to hear the updates. Congrats MzHiklass, InLuv, and all the ladies who have gotten their BFP's that I might have missed.

FutureMommie, MrsKC, and everyone, you all are in my prayers. I'm back on the yoyo with DH. He's back to WTT and I am trying to be ok with it and not care. Trying to remember all of the things I've said to others about God's timing. In the meantime, that has left me to obsess about my body (lol). So now I'm heading to doc next week to get some insight as to why started bleeding heavy midcycle and spotting for 5 days now.

Happy Saturday!

Welcome back!!! you are right God's timing is perfect, I have to remind myself almost daily

Thanks everyone. I hope I get a BFP really soon too

Where's everyone from?

I'm from North Carolina!

Hello ladies,

Hopefully, that does sound promising. I hope this is it for you.

Vrain, good to hear from you. How are you?

Hey Ready!

My best friend and BIL live in Fayetteville what part are you in futuremommie?

Hey ladies I am doing good, i'm about to get back on the ttc wagon very soon

Hello ladies I have stalked a few threads and made a few comments here on bnb. However I am still very new to everything. This group seems interesting, with ladies in different stages of ttc and gestation. Very cool. I am currently in the 2ww, 4-6 dpo. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's so hard not to calculate every ache and twinge. I am 25 he is 27 and we are praying for our first bundle.

Baby dust, fingers crossed, and praying for those waiting for there bfp.

Hey ladies,

Maybe1daysoon, Welcome! I hope you get your BFP really soon. My name is Karen and I have been TTC for about 8 months now.

Vrainoire, Glad to know you are doing well and that you will be TTC again.

Futuremommy1, I will be starting clomid today and waiting to "O" as well. :happydance: Hope we both catch the egg.

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoy the summer. I am here in Texas and we have had 100 degree weather since spring. We finally got some :rain: yesterday and today. But it didn't seem to cool us down enough. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->