African or African-Americans TTC

just checkin in I'm at my first appt waiting to go back will update when I'm done ! ;)

Hello! I'm at CD7, I've decided not to temp this month since it's my first month off of BCP. I plan on just watching CM and any other fertility signs. We are in between NTNP and TTC.

Miz- can't wait to hear about your appointment.

CeeDee- good luck!!!!

Afm- I got a bfn last night at 13dpo so just waiting on AF to show! No more iui's the only option left is ivf. I've really got to seek God on this one.

just checkin in I'm at my first appt waiting to go back will update when I'm done ! ;)

Yes give us an update.

Hello! I'm at CD7, I've decided not to temp this month since it's my first month off of BCP. I plan on just watching CM and any other fertility signs. We are in between NTNP and TTC.

I hoping you catch the egg really soon.

Afm- I got a bfn last night at 13dpo so just waiting on AF to show! No more iui's the only option left is ivf. I've really got to seek God on this one.

Praying for you I know you time is coming soon. :hugs:

Finally home after running around all morning! My appt went well. I am measuring right on at 8w5d. HB was 185! It felt so good to see and hear that everything is right on track. Here are my U/S pics :

Attachments

• 6.10.2011 001.jpg
    6.10.2011 001.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 6.10.2011 002.jpg
    6.10.2011 002.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
Hey everyone!

I hope everyone has been blessed. I went on my anniversary cruise to Mexico and it was very nice. Glad to be back home though kinda.:winkwink: More fun on the cruise and boring at home.

@mizhiklass: congrats on the sticky bean.

@futuremommie: sorry honey! I was praying this was it! I know you have to seek God on the IVF. Take all the time you need.:hugs:

AFM, just keep me in your prayers:shrug:!

:dust:to all!:hugs:

Hi, I am a newbie here I had a tubal reversal on May 13 so I am patiently waiting to ttc we currently have three girls and would love to add a boy to our family. But nothing is guaranteed right? Most of all we want a healthy and happy baby. I am glad I found a group to share my journey with as I will probably drive my DH crazy with constant baby talk.:happydance:

Hi, I am a newbie here I had a tubal reversal on May 13 so I am patiently waiting to ttc we currently have three girls and would love to add a boy to our family. But nothing is guaranteed right? Most of all we want a healthy and happy baby. I am glad I found a group to share my journey with as I will probably drive my DH crazy with constant baby talk.:happydance:

Hello and welcome.

My name is Karen I had a TR October 2010 got preggers right away but sadly:cry: misscarried in January. Where in the south are you and where did you get your TR done at. I am in Texas.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I live in Baton Rouge, La. Sorry for your lost I am blowing baby dust your way!:winkwink:

I had my reversal done in Morgan City, La with Dr. Morice

Thanks for the warm welcome, I live in Baton Rouge, La. Sorry for your lost I am blowing baby dust your way!:winkwink:

You are not to far from me. I am right outside of Houston. My niece use to live there she went to Southern U.

Sending you tons of prayers and :dust:

Hi Ladies, hope all is well and everyone is enjoying their weekends. :)

Welcome! I pray that you conceive your little boy quickly. I just had a little boy this past february and I am on :cloud9: with him. Nice to meet you! BTW, I am in Mississippi so Im not too far from you either:winkwink:.

Mzhiklass, Sounds great! The ultrasound pics look great.

Welcome back, mrskcbrown! You will be in my prayers.

Mzladyk, Welcome! It’s great to have this board. I think my hubby and sister would go crazy with the constant baby talk and questions.

Welcome! I pray that you conceive your little boy quickly. I just had a little boy this past february and I am on :cloud9: with him. Nice to meet you! BTW, I am in Mississippi so Im not too far from you either:winkwink:.

Congrats on your little boy blow me some blue baby dust please!

Hi Ladies,
Just checking in, I am on Day 10 so I went in to have my sonogram done had 3 follies. The nurse told me to try to stay hydrated with water and to start testing in the am. I have a followup this wednesday if I haven't ovulated by then. I am hoping the 2nd time is a winner!

Welcome Back Mrskc! This thread was DEAD without you :(

Back from the ultrasound, and as promised I would keep you lovies posted........
IT'S A GIRL!!

We are beyond happy with this news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"