African or African-Americans TTC

Back from the ultrasound, and as promised I would keep you lovies posted........
IT'S A GIRL!!

We are beyond happy with this news!!

Congrats on your new baby girl!:happydance: I love little girls:cloud9:.

Hey ladies,

I'm a newbie just saying Hi! :hi:

I'm at 8-9 DPO and going nuts in the 2WW. Uggggh

Hey ladies,

Welcome.

The TWW is horrible I know. The funny thing is I am not sure how many DPOs I am because FF keeps changing it. LOL I hope you get your BFP really soon.

ladies i have a question slash comment! OK so I went to the doctor sunday for the day 10 sonogram. they said to start testing for ovulation yesterday so i did and got a 'positive 2 lines' so I didn't get all excited because the nurse told me there had been a lot of false positives so I should stay hydrated and not use the first urine of the day. Cool so when I got the positive last night I said well I'll just test again in the am to make sure. I tested and got a positive so I called the dr's office and setup the iui for this afternoon. So I go in and get the IUI done and got blood work done. The nurse called me back and said I wasn't surging yet. So it was a false positive TWICE. So now I have to go back and get more blood work and another sonogram. So now I am wondering if the same frigging thing happened last month.

ladies i have a question slash comment! OK so I went to the doctor sunday for the day 10 sonogram. they said to start testing for ovulation yesterday so i did and got a 'positive 2 lines' so I didn't get all excited because the nurse told me there had been a lot of false positives so I should stay hydrated and not use the first urine of the day. Cool so when I got the positive last night I said well I'll just test again in the am to make sure. I tested and got a positive so I called the dr's office and setup the iui for this afternoon. So I go in and get the IUI done and got blood work done. The nurse called me back and said I wasn't surging yet. So it was a false positive TWICE. So now I have to go back and get more blood work and another sonogram. So now I am wondering if the same frigging thing happened last month.

I can't say it happen last month but most time the surge last from 12-36 hours. So you may have had a surge but then it could have only been for 12 hours. But I am not sure just my opinion.

Hello Lovely Ladies!
I'm a newbie from Florida! I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to go ahead to make an account. (I'm a teacher, it's the summer- what better way to spend my time :)) We have been trying since last 2009. Currently in the 2ww as well! Last try before IUI :-/ def nervous about that...

Hope all is well with everyone and best wishes to you all!

Sorry, I do not know how to edit... but that "last" is not supposed to be there...

Hello Lovely Ladies!
I'm a newbie from Florida! I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to go ahead to make an account. (I'm a teacher, it's the summer- what better way to spend my time :)) We have been trying since last 2009. Currently in the 2ww as well! Last try before IUI :-/ def nervous about that...

Welcome. I hope this summer brings you your BFP.

Hello Lovely Ladies!

Welcome! Hopefully you'll be annoucing a BFP soon.

Hey ladies,

It has been very quiet on here lately. How are the mothers to be doing?

How are the new mommies doing?

I hope all is well with everyone.

Hello Lovely Ladies!

Welcome and I hope you get your BFP very soon! Im a teacher too and my BFF lives in Tampa:happydance:!

Hello Lovely Ladies!

Welcome!!!!!! Good luck in the 2ww, I hope you get your bfp, if not just know the IUI isn't bad at all.

Hey ladies,

Welcome, Good luck!!!

Hopeful- I don't know how I missed your post. I've never had a false postitive with an opk, I wonder why didn't they do the blood work first before they gave you the IUI? So basically you wasted that money? There must be a better way.

Hi Ladies,

I thought I'd join you guys. My husband and I have been trying for our first take home baby for a year now. We had a miscarriage at 9 weeks last August and an ectopic at 8 weeks right after. We were finally able to officially try again in Feb and bfns since.

This cycle we're trying pre seed and our regular opks. After our losses we had tests done but of course everything came back normal which just means to me no answers. But I'm hopeful for this month. I'll be testing around july 10-12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->