African or African-Americans TTC

Today I started testing for surge. Anyone else waiting for O?

I'm trying to be really relaxed this cycle so not really doing opk's but I should be O'ing tomorrow or Saturday. Good luck, I hope you catch the eggie

Hey ladies I am doing good, i'm about to get back on the ttc wagon very soon

Glad you are doing well!

Hello ladies I have stalked a few threads and made a few comments here on bnb. However I am still very new to everything. This group seems interesting, with ladies in different stages of ttc and gestation. Very cool. I am currently in the 2ww, 4-6 dpo. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's so hard not to calculate every ache and twinge. I am 25 he is 27 and we are praying for our first bundle.

Baby dust, fingers crossed, and praying for those waiting for there bfp.

Welcome, the thread has been a little quiet but hopefully with some new ladies we can liven it back up again.

Welcome maybe1daysoon! I am Kim and I hope you get your BFP very soon and not have to TTC long. My little guy is 4 months old. I ttc for 16 months:wacko:.

Im glad to see everyone doing ok. Im still rooting for all of these BFPs I know that are going to happen very soon!

@rdy: its been over 96-100 for over 20 something days here in Mississippi! My electric bill is going to be through the roof, therefore I have just been paying on it before it even comes so I am not shocked:dohh:!

Here is a pic of Malcolm that my friend took of him today! I have never saw a pic of him with a smile so wide so I thought Id share it. Hopefully Im not offending anyone:dohh:

Attachments

• baby boy.jpg
    baby boy.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
Hello ladies I have stalked a few threads and made a few comments here on bnb. However I am still very new to everything. This group seems interesting, with ladies in different stages of ttc and gestation. Very cool. I am currently in the 2ww, 4-6 dpo. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's so hard not to calculate every ache and twinge. I am 25 he is 27 and we are praying for our first bundle.

Baby dust, fingers crossed, and praying for those waiting for there bfp.

Hello! Welcome! I'm also 7 DPO (I think). This is my first cycle (after BCP), so I don't expect a BFP. I'm not even sure when I o'ed. If AF shows up I plan on diligently using OPK's next month to be sure.

Hi Ladies!

I am on vacation in San Antonio but I just wanted to stop in and say hi! I am in the 2ww after 3 friggin IUI's last week. I got back on 6/30 to get the blood test. I am trying not to think about it but it creeps into the brain every now and then.

Mrskcbrown- He is TOOO CUTE!!!!

Hey ladies! hope everyone is blessed!

Did you watch the BET awards? It wasnt too bad this year! Kevin Hart did a great job, I thought! Im glad BET has a new show coming out called "Reed between the lines" showing Black marriages in a positive light. Our children need that! BTW, I see Nia Long is pregnant again??!! This time by a NBA player. Anything goes in hollywood I guess.

Chat lata!

Hi Ladies!

I am on vacation in San Antonio but I just wanted to stop in and say hi! I am in the 2ww after 3 friggin IUI's last week. I got back on 6/30 to get the blood test. I am trying not to think about it but it creeps into the brain every now and then.

Mrskcbrown- He is TOOO CUTE!!!!

Hopefuly- I'm praying this is your month chic! Enjoy your vacay!

Hey ladies! hope everyone is blessed!

Did you watch the BET awards? It wasnt too bad this year! Kevin Hart did a great job, I thought! Im glad BET has a new show coming out called "Reed between the lines" showing Black marriages in a positive light. Our children need that! BTW, I see Nia Long is pregnant again??!! This time by a NBA player. Anything goes in hollywood I guess.

Chat lata!

MrsKC- Macolm is getting so big, love the pic.....I watched the BET awards last night and was slightly disappointed! I too am looking forward to that new show in Oct. we need more postive shows on tv.

TickledPink- Glad you popped in we have missed you, your little girl is gorgeous!

AFM- My 2ww begins today cross your fingers for me.

Mrsk, I watched the BET awards and was quite surpise by Kelly Rowland's performace. But I did like her performance. Just was shocked. I hope she does well, she actually has a nice voice but doesn't seem to use it a lot. I am looking forward to the new show. I wonder if "The Game" is going to come back.

Future, You know we got you covered.

Mrsk, I watched the BET awards and was quite surpise by Kelly Rowland's performace. But I did like her performance. Just was shocked. I hope she does well, she actually has a nice voice but doesn't seem to use it a lot. I am looking forward to the new show. I wonder if "The Game" is going to come back.

Future, You know we got you covered.

Yeah Kelly has a great voice. Im glad she is getting out of Beyonces shadow. I like B but Im getting kinda tired of her. I couldnt really get with the Game. Never could.

@future: I love Kevin Hart, so anything he is on, gets my attention, LOL! Also I loved his segment the House husbands of Hollywood....too funny!

Im praying and in agreement for Bfps for everyone on this board!:hugs:

Well ladies I got a BFN on IUI #2. We meet with the Dr. tomorrow to discuss next steps and what we can do different. Just wanted to keep ya'll updated.

Well ladies I got a BFN on IUI #2. We meet with the Dr. tomorrow to discuss next steps and what we can do different. Just wanted to keep ya'll updated.

I'm sorry I hope that your dr has a plan of what you should do next. Please keep us posted.

Sorry about your BFN hopefully! God is still in the blessing business. Praying for you all as you pray for me:)

Hi Ladies!
I hope everyone has been well. I just got back from a week long cruise, it was relaxing but of course AF had to show up :-(

Anyway, before I left I got to check out the BET Awards. It was much better than last time definitely. Kelly did her thing! I agree with Ready4onemore, the performance was a little bit different for her, but she can sing.

Also, MrsKC- your son is so handsome!

I think I'm all caught up now on the posts I missed. Everyone please enjoy your holiday!

Hi Ladies!
I hope everyone has been well. I just got back from a week long cruise, it was relaxing but of course AF had to show up :-(

Anyway, before I left I got to check out the BET Awards. It was much better than last time definitely. Kelly did her thing! I agree with Ready4onemore, the performance was a little bit different for her, but she can sing.

Also, MrsKC- your son is so handsome!

I think I'm all caught up now on the posts I missed. Everyone please enjoy your holiday!

Thanks lady!! Im glad you enjoyed your cruise. They are so awesome!:thumbup: Sorry AF had to show though:nope:. Im sure you still had fun!!

AFM, Im in Virginia for the 4th with hubbys family. Im having a good time. I wish hubby would relax more instead of trying to run and see everyone. How come when you go to visit home, you have to go and visit everyone instead of them coming to you??? Arent you the visitor now???? When I go home to Chicago, Ive stopped trying to run and see everyone. I figure Ive told my friends and if they really want to see me, they will come visit and if not I just enjoy my family:winkwink:.

Have a fun fourth! Dont eat too many ribs, beef or pork LOL:haha:

Hello 4th of July weekend, everyone! Hubby’s family had their cookout yesterday and I’m already stuffed. My family’s cookout is tomorrow. Hope everyone is enjoying this weekend.

MssTeach, Glad you had a great cruise. Too bad about AF.

Mrskcbrown, I have family in VA also. What part are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->