African or African-Americans TTC

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Congratulations, ready!!!!! So happy for you!

Welcome, MrsBrown! How did you come about using clomid? Have you been TTC long?

Hi Inluv! How is your pregnancy going? Did you find out the sex?

Hello ladies! haven't posted here in a really time and I hope some of you still remember me.
I finally got my :bfp: after one cycle of Femara! I'm 6 weeks along and my 5.5 weeks ultrasounds showed two fetuses with heartbeats! (my dream come true!).
Congrats, Ready, and goodluck to all the ladies that are trying.

Hello ladies! haven't posted here in a really time and I hope some of you still remember me.
I finally got my :bfp: after one cycle of Femara! I'm 6 weeks along and my 5.5 weeks ultrasounds showed two fetuses with heartbeats! (my dream come true!).

Thanks a conrats to you as well.

Congrats to ALL .. I am TRULY happy for you .. Make sure you take it easy now :happydance::happydance: ..

I have been TTC for a little over a year now .. I had bloodwork -- HSG -- and DH had SA .. All were NORMAL ... OB/GYN prescribed Clomid days 5- 9 .. So now its a waiting game for me .. I go back to get an ultra sound on July 20th @ 10am .. So im excited about that ...

Thanks Ladies! it still doesn't feel real even with the nausea and fatigue! I can't wait for my next ultrasound at 7.5 weeks.

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Congratulations, ready!!!!! So happy for you!

Welcome, MrsBrown! How did you come about using clomid? Have you been TTC long?

Hi Inluv! How is your pregnancy going? Did you find out the sex?

Hi CeeDee:
It's a Girl......I'm in the "PINK"

WOW........congrats on the bundle!
Twins......:happydance:

Congrats!!:happydance:

There are so many females who get pregnant so easily ... With all the planning we are doing .. I know we are going to ROCK as new moms ... Even though I have kids already .. I forgot what it was to have a little bambina/o ... lol

Hey ladies! Im so happy for all the BFPs and still praying for those of you in waiting. Delay is not denial. God hasnt forgotten what you are trusting him for!!:hugs:

BTW, new pics in my journal if you care to look. Just pics of Malcolm:)

hi ladies, im quite new to this site. this is my 3rd month ttc. i just happened to find this thread and would like to join it. i see already there are some bfp's and someone expecting twice the joy... Congrats ladies... and for the rest of us :baby: Dust

hi ladies, im quite new to this site. this is my 3rd month ttc. i just happened to find this thread and would like to join it. i see already there are some bfp's and someone expecting twice the joy... Congrats ladies... and for the rest of us :baby: Dust

Welcome! Glad you are here.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->