African or African-Americans TTC

hi ladies, im quite new to this site. this is my 3rd month ttc. i just happened to find this thread and would like to join it. i see already there are some bfp's and someone expecting twice the joy... Congrats ladies... and for the rest of us :baby: Dust

Welcome, there are a lot of great women on this thread. I hope you get your BFP really soon.

Mrsk, Malcolm is so cute. Love the pics.

hi ladies, im quite new to this site. this is my 3rd month ttc. i just happened to find this thread and would like to join it. i see already there are some bfp's and someone expecting twice the joy... Congrats ladies... and for the rest of us :baby: Dust

Welcome! This is a great group!

Welcome to the thread!

InLuv- congrats on team pink!

Congrats on the new BFP's and good luck for those of us who are still ttc

Thanks everyone! and sorry for the late response. I've just been so so exhausted lately.
It's like all I've been able to do these days is go to work, come home and SLEEP!

Ladies...I have some sad news, Ready has messaged me and asked me to let u ladies know she had been misinformed yesterday and her pregnancy is eptopic and she will be having surgery in the morning. She will be away from her journal and her TR thread to heal. We need to send prayers and thoughts her way for a safe surgery for her health and that they are able to save her tube. And may God give her strength to get through this and lift her spirits in this time of sadness.

Ladies this was posted in Ready's Journal by one of her bnb friends. Please lets take the time and pray for her, I can not imagine how she must be feeling right now.

Ladies...I have some sad news, Ready has messaged me and asked me to let u ladies know she had been misinformed yesterday and her pregnancy is eptopic and she will be having surgery in the morning. She will be away from her journal and her TR thread to heal. We need to send prayers and thoughts her way for a safe surgery for her health and that they are able to save her tube. And may God give her strength to get through this and lift her spirits in this time of sadness.

Ladies this was posted in Ready's Journal by one of her bnb friends. Please lets take the time and pray for her, I can not imagine how she must be feeling right now.

OH NO:cry::cry:. Im so sad right now:nope:. Praying for Karen!!!

I'm am so sorry to hear this...she is in my prayers I can't even begin to imagine how this feels but thru God all things are possible. I will be praying for Gods healing hands to be with her.

I'm so sorry, Ready. May God heal and strengthen you.
Yes, you are not broken my dear, you will get another BFP in no time.

Hello Ladies!

I'd like to join this thread! I'm currently in my 2WW and today AF is due. There is no sign of her yet but she feels as if she'll be here very soon. So far I've had the following symptoms but I can't remember what days...sorry:

AF like cramps/twinges...really bad on 6dpo
little bit of nausea
some gagging when eating my fav breakfast, parfait around 4dpo :sad1:
Watery CM and a little bit of creamy (tmi)
Few drops of brown discharge yesterday (12dpo) then clear
Sore boobies since early on (like 4dpo)
Heavy/tight abdomen
Moody but that's normal for me :winkwink:

I haven't tested yet. I'm trying to wait as long as I can. I used the SMEP method this month. Okay...gotta run to the restroom again to check for the :witch:

GL ladies!!! FX for you all and :dust: all around!!!!

Yes..welcome Beauty......and lets pray that horrible witch gives you 9months of breathing room

Thanks ladies!!

I'm having some dull cramps and I just want to go to bed. Ugh!! I wish I just knew either way!

How are you ladies doing today? :hugs:

I'm trying to wait as long as I can or at least until I know AF isn't coming. So I'd say probably Monday (if I can wait). Trying to wait on my 20cent pregnancy tests to come in the mail too (Monday delivery) :winkwink:

Hi All...

I've been lurking and praying for each of your stories but have fallen off for a little while.

Ready you are in my prayers. God is a healer....He HAS made all things well so trust and believe your healing is already done. Babydust to all of you.

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Updates....
DH has left this round of TTC/NTNP up to me, which is so weird. I can't really predict anything anymore. One day he comes in the house and says, I want to have a baby now...randomly...but otherwise is not really pushing the idea, which I think is because he's worried how it will hamper my career. But we have just been believing that God will see fit to open up our womb in his timing. So we're waiting to see if this month is in his timing. I've been having the usual AF/BFP murky symptoms so I know this could go either way. But for whatever reason, I am slightly nervous yet hopeful. Oh well...Baby dust to all!

Beauty2, welcome. I hope you get your BFP really soon.

Girlblue, I hope this is a good month for you.

Future, hey sweetie. How are you doing?

AFM, I am healing just find. I cannot have spicy or gassy food.:shrug: So I am pretty much eating stuff I really don't want. Of course I want all the spicy foods I can think of. I can't drive either. Oh joy, my 17yo gets to run errands for me. He loves that he can get out and drive my car without me. I can walk but it hurt to stand straight but I love the fact that my dh and son wait on me hand and foot. :haha:

I'M BACK!!!!! I had to take a small break due to work stress and going out of town. But I am trying to catch up and will try to stay consistent Lord knows I need it! Welcome to all of the new ladies! I'll be in ATL this weekend to visit family but I will bring my laptop to keep in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->