African or African-Americans TTC

Thanks so much, Ready!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!! God Bless you and your family!!! :flower: :hugs:

Small update: still no sign of :witch: she's playing with me now....ugh! :brat:

Thanks so much, Ready!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!! God Bless you and your family!!! :flower: :hugs:

Small update: still no sign of :witch: she's playing with me now....ugh! :brat:

OMG you are killing me! I can't wait for you to test!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ready! Glad to hear you're family is being supportive! That's a blessing. 8DPO today and I'm trying not to test. Oh to have willpower...I'm fighting the urge to go to the dollar store and buy some tests just to give me something to do until next Thursday. As most of you know DH and I have been just NTNP for awhile now. If things don't happen for us this cycle, then i guess we will be revaluating whether to wait until next year this time or to start being intentional in TTC.

symptoms I can remember So far I've had...

OV spotting CD 11-14, and BD CD 11,12, and 14.
1DPO-5DPO- cramping, unbelievable fatigue
6DPO-nausea, itchy and sore boobs, dizzy
7DPO-nausea, itchy and sore boobs, dizzy, shooting pain from my lower abdomen towards my navel, pain in hip, nickel/metallic taste in mouth all day, woke up with acne
8DPO-nausea, CRAMPS!

Haha! FutureMommie - I'm soo sorry to keep you in suspense! I just gave into to temptation....or tried. I went to the dollar store to buy a test and they were all out! :sad2: However, you wouldn't believe how many ovulation test they had! Ugh!! I guess I'm back to waiting. :coffee: It often feels like AF is here but it turns out to only be CM. I had a lot of twinges and mild cramps today. Now I'm getting anxious!! If she's not here by tomorrow I'll def test on Friday. I promise!! :winkwink: I also ordered 50 Wondfo pregnancy tests from Amazon ($10) so, if she's not here before they arrive (Monday) then I'll be testing like crazy!!

In the meantime, what's going on with you ladies??? :munch:

Oooh, GirlBlue, sounds promising!! I heard that metallic taste is like a definite because it's the only symptom that isn't similar to AF. GL, doll!!! :dust:

UGH ... I have 5 more days until I test ... The suspense is killing me .. lol

Thanks Ladies! :hugs: You all are awesome! I'm hopeful and just trying to take it as easy as possible. I think I am going to wander up to the dollar store and grab a few HPT and OPK's...just in case. At least the responses might deflate some of my anxiety...or so I hope...lol

Beauty- I will be stalking you!!!! LOL Come on BFP! Boo to the dollarstore for not having any test!

Girl Blue and MrsBrown- Rooting for you guys too! We need some more bfp's!!!

Glad that the thread is picking up, I was afraid it was going to die out.

I think I'm in the 2WW. I'm not too sure when I ovulated, but I think it was Sunday. I haven't been viligant with the OPKs. We shall see.

GirlBlue/MrsBrown, keep us posted, I can't wait to see your results!

CeeDee- Good luck in the 2ww! and hoping it leads to a bfp. I haven't been really keeping up with my cycle or bd'ing much.

I had a dream last night that i took a test and as soon as i peed on the stick ...it came up with two of the PINKEST LINES I ever saw....

Thanks MrsBrown, FutureMommie, and CeeDee...I appreciate it! Hoping for BFP's across the board.

FutureMommie...I understand about not BD...DH and I have serious dry spells and with stress and all...well...stay encouraged....there's always next cycle God willing. You are such a blessing.

So I broke down and went to the dollar store. After seeing Beauty's results with store being out, I bought 5! LOL.. The cashier looked in my basket and said, "uh oh, Let me know what happens." I cracked up. Of course it was a BFN, but I expected that and almost needed it to keep me sane.

Today DPO: Cramps, some twinges/pain in that area, discomfort/moderate cramp related pain in lower back and hips, runny stuffy nose coughing w/ phlem(?) (is it just me or do PG symptoms look so much like symptoms for everything else that they border on ridiculousness ?LOL.

MrsBrown- OK *biting nails*

Girlblue- pg symptoms certainly mirror af symptoms.....ugh...still hoping for your bfp!

Hey ladies! I pray that God has been keeping each of you in His perfect peace. I also pray that you all get the BFP that I know you want!!!!! I believe its coming!!!!

AFM, Malcolm has been keeping me busy!!! He is now 5 months! Time waits for no one! I love to watch him and my daughter play together. It brings such joy to my heart. I will try to keep up better on this journal!:hugs:

MrsKC- you will be returning to work soon have you started getting sad yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->