African or African-Americans TTC

Hello ladies,

I am hoping that we get some BFP really soon.

Futuremommie, I glad to see the thread picking up as well. How are you doing?

CeeDee, I hoping your TWW brings you a BFP.

MrsBrown, I hope your dream comes true.

Girlblue, That is funny about the cashier. LOL

MskcBrown, Malcolm is growing fast.

So I gave into temptation once again and took a CB digi Guess what??? :bfn:!! Do you think it's too early??? Two days past AF due date.

Hi there MrsKC..long time.

Hey Ready, Yeah, it was very funny.

Beauty, I wouldn't worry. It's probably just being elusive. I try to remind myself that HPT's test HCG levels so they just may not be up yet. Keep us posted!

Beauty I would wait a few more days, maybe you O'd late did you use opk's?

Thanks, ladies!!!

Little update: Since I got the bfn, me and OH decided to :sex: last night to get the AF to come sooner! Well, it worked! She's here!! That :witch:!!! Anyhoo, I guess on to the next month (I think :shrug:). My new preggo tests are coming Monday so I might as well order some OPK's and a BBT and get this done the right way!!

GL to all you ladies still in the game!! And cheers to the rest of us :wine: :hugs:!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Beauty- Sorry the witch showed but love your positive attitude. It will happen.

I'm sorry Beauty! Stay encouraged. It will happen.

I'm nervous ladies. So I miscounted and AF is supposed to be here today (not Wed). Fortunately, I BD according to the other signs of OV I had. :thumbup:

I just went to bathroom and still no sign of her, but I did see a tiny red speck (about the size of dust) on tissue and almost broke. Took a dollar tree cheapie this morning and its still BFN. Just waiting and praying. If I don't see her in the AM then I'm going to test with a FRER. Thinking of leaving work early to stop by Dr. office and take a free one too...we'll see.

Hey ladies.

@girlblue: I hope you get that BFP and yes I would go take the free test so you dont have to waste money.

AFM, I still havent gotten AF and I havent tested since I got a bfn on July 2, when my af was due. It seems strange that she came every month since April and then stopped in July?? Not sure if I have preggo symptoms or not. I may retest one of these days. Actually I forget to test.

Today my daughter was playing with Malcolm on the couch in my grannys house and he fell off the couch!! He cried so loud! He is ok, but my daughter was shaken up! She was crying and keep saying sorry mommy, sorry mommy. I told her it was ok and we still love her. She was trying to sit him up but he is heavy for her even though she is 70lbs, he is 17lbs. I just told her to be careful and since he isnt hurt we wont mention this to daddy, LOL. He would flip!

Have a good day ladies!

I hate that witch ... Sorry for the BFN's ... I love your attitude about it though .. If I get a BFN ... there is NO TELLING how I will react ...

hi ladies, this is my last month ttc. im cd 17 and according to ff 6dpo. had an extreme temp dip a few days ago, my bbt is one of those that has been classified as faulty. im hoping this cycle turns out positive as its my last. Good Luck to you ladies who are awaiting their BFP's and Congrats to those expecting

hi ladies, this is my last month ttc. im cd 17 and according to ff 6dpo. had an extreme temp dip a few days ago, my bbt is one of those that has been classified as faulty. im hoping this cycle turns out positive as its my last. Good Luck to you ladies who are awaiting their BFP's and Congrats to those expecting

Good Luck! I hope you get a BFP!:flower:

@ MrsKC....I'm so sorry to hear about Malcolm's fall. But glad he's ok. I guess that does happen from time to time, but I'd be freaked out too. And Oh to be distracted enough to not test. LOL.

AFM, I'm 2 days late and tested this morning-- still BFN and no real sign of AF. Feel wet like she's coming, but no spotting or anything. Cervix felt Also temped and I'm still relatively high. I'm playing the waiting game now. I think I'm going to try to get in for a urine test or blood test early next week if she doesn't show. Babydust to all!

Beauty sorry AF showed up.

Mrskcbrown, Sorry Malcolm took a tumble. I’m sorry your daughter got so upset, it is so hard to hold on to a wiggly baby.

Chocbunni, AF is going to stay!!! FX’d. Are you going to be NTNP after this cycle?

Mrs Kc so glad Malcolm is ok and that you made sure your daughter knew it wasn't her fault.

Thanks ladies! He is doing well now. She is so in love with him:cloud9:. We are going home tomorrow (Im in Chicago again:)) and I have to get ready to go back to work next week. I have been off 6 months and well its time to get back into the swing of things!! Ive done my classroom rules poster, and my syllabus. Now all I need to do is go and view my curriculum guides and do my tests. I try to work from end to beginning. What do I want my kiddos to know when Im done teaching???
Also Im looking forward to my first paycheck:dohh:. It was hard to be off this summer without pay, especially when you are the main source of income whew!!! Had to cut back on stuff!!

Hope everyone gets their BFPS!! Hugs and kisses!:hugs:

Still no AF, still no BFP. BD with DH again today and only had watery pink stuff afterwards (which I think is a good sign long as I'm not cramping)...so I'm still waiting and praying...

Chocbunni- I hope this is your month! Why is this your last month ttc? forgive me if you told us already.

Girlblue- Good luck, hope af stays away

Hey all...so Sis. Spot got me and I guess AF is not far behind. My temps were still high this morning when I woke up, so I don;t know what happend. But I'm ok. This morning was rough, but this afternoon is looking up. DH took me to lunch and is excited that I may be up for BD every night to get BFP so it's a win-win for him. LOL. He even offered to try and BD up to 5x a day if neccessary (isn't he such a team player...(pitiful) lol.

Chocbunni...so yes, I don't remember either. Keep us posted.

All the best to everyone!

Hey ladies! Just checking in! I see that a few of us are in similar situations! I am a day late, I just tested with a digi and Bfn... Call me crazy, but for some reason, I am still hopeful. Normally I would be sad about it, but I am really calm. We will all get our BFPs soon, im claiming it!

@Mrskc- back to school we go! Sounds like youre off to a good start. Im not there yet lol.

Hey ladies! Stopping by to say wasssup!

BOAN: (but on another note): Did anyone see Basketball Wives last night???:wacko: They are getting out of hand. Portraying us black women as mean, vicious creatures!! This is what people think about us, that all we do is argue and envy one another:growlmad:. Well Tami is a hot mess, bullying people and I dont like all the he say, she say crap on that show!! Just thought Id share my opinion lol:haha:.

Im watching the rerun of Oprah with the freedom riders and some of the comments from back in the day from the "other" people is making me:growlmad:. I better turn. I dont like watching racially motivated movies and etc, makes me wanna slap somebody!!!

Oh I hope everyone gets a BFP!!! My hubby is having surgery on his leg tomorrow so keep him in your prayers please! Thanks!:hugs:

~sorry to go off on a tangent~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->