African or African-Americans TTC

Welcome, Sams mummy!

INluv, Congrats! I can’t wait to see pics of your little one. I love her name!

Welcome Sams mummy.

Congrat, congrats, congrats Inluv2!

AFM: It seems the witch may have got me a week early. Got up this morning to pee, wiped and saw red on the tissue....grrrrr. I was REALLY hoping she would stay away this month! Kind of suck cause my birthday is tomorrow so it puts a damper on everything as I was hoping this would be my month. Oh well - I guess the only thing I can be thankful for is the fact that my cycles seem to be getting shorter and shorter each month so hopefully that means that it won't be long before I O again.

Welcome Sams mummy.

Congrat, congrats, congrats Inluv2!

AFM: It seems the witch may have got me a week early. Got up this morning to pee, wiped and saw red on the tissue....grrrrr. I was REALLY hoping she would stay away this month! Kind of suck cause my birthday is tomorrow so it puts a damper on everything as I was hoping this would be my month. Oh well - I guess the only thing I can be thankful for is the fact that my cycles seem to be getting shorter and shorter each month so hopefully that means that it won't be long before I O again.

A whole week early? Maybe it's IB. Is it still there?

Not sure - I don't want to symptom spot. I'll know for sure if it gets heavier by tomorrow. I am having some slight cramps though similar to when AF is here so I'm thinking it's probably her.

Just stopping by to say hello ladies! I hope all is well!

Congrats Inluv on your little one! I loooove her name! So cute!! Also, congrats on your upcoming Masters!

Also, welcome to the new members... and did I miss a BFP? If I did, I apologize and just would like to congratulate you ready4onemore! Love it!

AFM, just been relaxing this TWW. Not doing any temping, taking herbs... may be getting into NTNP after this cycle as I am making some life changes.

Anyway, I miss everyone and I hope you have a great work week ahead!

Good morning all :) welcome newbies :) hope all is well. God bless!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I am not late but did "InLuv" have her baby girl yet?

HI All....
Funny you ask mrskcbrown... My water broke at 3:30 a.m. on Halloween morning. I was in big denial about delivering her on this date. I soon got over it and had no choice. Around 7 hours and two pushes later, I gave birth to a baby girl "Phoenix Alexia"

Tired, healing, and fresh out of the hospital. Other than that i'm good.

My journey here has been wonderful and full of genuine support. I must say that a new journey is beginning for me and I will be very focused on her and helping my older children adjust:dohh:. I am also 7 weeks away from my master's degree completion and must focus on studying as well. Busy, busy, busy....

Unfortunately, I have REALLY decided to jump of the TTC wagon I and wish all of you lovelies nothing but the best :hugs:

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):hugs::hugs:

I haven't been on here in a while but welcome to all the newbies!

Congrat to InLuv!

I hope you guys are doing great!

Thanks MssTeach!

Well quick update from me. I have decided to start charting my temps. My cycles have gone from a very consistent 28 days when we started TTC in July to 22 days. I am trying not to be alarmed but I think it would help if I had a better sense of what's going on with my body and when I am O'ing and I think temping will help me do that. I'm just hoping that it's not as complicated as it seems.

Hello everyone,
I've been on here quite a few times but I just joined last night. My hubby and I are TTC after the doc told me I had 3 fibroids right behind my cervix and pushing up against my uterus. It was not the news I wanted to hear as my husband and I just got married in Aug. 2011. We came to grips about this and decided to start ttc. It's only been one month but I would like a TTC buddy and I want to learn more about tracking my cycle and knowing when I ovulate. Anyone want to share some wisdom and advice with me please link up with me.

Inluv – HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I hope you are enjoying your new little buddle of joy!!!

Sams Mummy – Welcome!! Good luck testing on Saturday. I hope you get your bfp!! And what a cute pic of the baby in your avatar. Makes me giggle….how cute!

Mrskcbrown – Awww, your son is getting so big. He’s adorable! Good luck TTC # 3. I hope you don’t have to play that game for long!

Floppyears – congrats on your bfp!!! H&H 9 months to you and baby!!! YAY!!!

MssTeach – Good luck in the TWW! I hope you get your bfp!

MrsOctober – Happy Belated Birthday! :flower: my first cycle temping I got my bfp. I woke up multiple times a night and I rarely got 3+ hours of sleep to do a proper temp. I used a temp adjuster to help me on those days I thought my temp wasn’t accurate. I could send you the link if you’re interested or you can google it. Good luck! I hope you get that bfp!!

LadyKay – Welcome!!! I’m so sorry to hear your terrible news! :hugs: I hope in spite of this news I hope you and your OH get that beautiful bfp! Congratulations on being newlyweds!!

AFM – Morning sickness is starting to kick in and I don’t know if it’s getting better or worse. Some days I’m fine and others (like today) I’m struggling to keep my food down. Still not many symptoms except for very irritated nips. I have a scan scheduled for next Friday the 18th. That's also OH's birthday so she to be an interesting day. I hope all goes well.

I’m so sorry to those who got a visit from that ugly witch! :hugs: it’s a wonder how any of us ever got here. I know this TTC thing is very hard!! Keep your head up! Keep trying! You’ll do it!! :thumbup: And Happy and Healthy 9 months to the bfp ladies!!! I hope MS doesn’t get you too.

Welcome ladykay, There are a few ladies on here going through the same thing. Hopefully, you can find your buddy and BFP.

Mrs October, I hope all goes well with the charting. It should help you understand your cycles.

Mrskcbrown, I love your new avatar. He such a sweet sleeping baby.

Beauty2, Sorry MS is so sporadic. I still have it mildy throughout the day.

Christlove and Futuremommie, Hello, hope your week is going well.

AFM, I scheduled my anamoly scan for Nov 22. I can't wait to find out :pink: or :blue: although hubby doesn't want to know.

Hello everyone,
I've been on here quite a few times but I just joined last night. My hubby and I are TTC after the doc told me I had 3 fibroids right behind my cervix and pushing up against my uterus. It was not the news I wanted to hear as my husband and I just got married in Aug. 2011. We came to grips about this and decided to start ttc. It's only been one month but I would like a TTC buddy and I want to learn more about tracking my cycle and knowing when I ovulate. Anyone want to share some wisdom and advice with me please link up with me.

Welcome. I pray that your TTC journey is not long. Ask anything you want, we are all willing to help! I too, am TTC but number 3. Ive had issues conceiving both....But God, so I know anything is possible!:hugs:

Thanks for the congrats sisters it's appreciated. Forgive me not properly announcing. My life has drastically changed from working to full time home schooling and pregnant. I'm 11 weeks 3 days #5 all glory to God :).

I pray all is well with everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"