African or African-Americans TTC

I'M EXPECTING!!! I know, I know, Its Crazy. Isnt it? I cant believe it myself.. I was not going to put it on here but wanted to make it official .. I mean who would have guessed, that We're Expecting! Yes its official.. WE ARE EXPECTING THANKSGIVING in a week and CHRISTMAS in just over 6 weeks!!! Just wanted to lighten the mood!!!!

Congrats chiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no I am not pregnant!!!!! it was a joke that my friend got me with earlier. Sorry ladies!!! Now that u know read it again.

LOL you got me too. When I read it the first time I thought you were just happy to find out you were pregnant so close to the holidays

I'M EXPECTING!!! I know, I know, Its Crazy. Isnt it? I cant believe it myself.. I was not going to put it on here but wanted to make it official .. I mean who would have guessed, that We're Expecting! Yes its official.. WE ARE EXPECTING THANKSGIVING in a week and CHRISTMAS in just over 6 weeks!!! Just wanted to lighten the mood!!!!

LOL! You did get me with that one.

LOL! That is cute!! (I am especially excited about this good week off for Turkey Day!! :wohoo: soooo necessary lol)

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone recommend some inexpensive OPK's (preferably under $20) that work well? I'm trying to save as much $$ as I can until after the holidays are over.

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone recommend some inexpensive OPK's (preferably under $20) that work well? I'm trying to save as much $$ as I can until after the holidays are over.

Try amazon.com. They have some pretty inexpensive ones on there.

Hey ladies,
It's been a very busy week but as the days went on I noticed that AF never came. I took a home pregnancy test, well more like 3 home pregnancy tests and I got 3 BFP's! My hubby and I were so shocked! It's been a whirlwind for us in the past month after the doc telling us we may have a difficult time conceiving. We quickly decided to stop taking bc and to our amazement it happened our first month! I was starting to just learn when I ovulate! I feel so very blessed as I know so many women have a difficult time. I just pray that I will not have any complications with these fibroids. I've already been cramping non-stop so my worrying has escalated beyond measure. I just wanted to share what's been going on with me. I hope everyone else is well!

Hey ladies,
It's been a very busy week but as the days went on I noticed that AF never came. I took a home pregnancy test, well more like 3 home pregnancy tests and I got 3 BFP's! My hubby and I were so shocked! It's been a whirlwind for us in the past month after the doc telling us we may have a difficult time conceiving. We quickly decided to stop taking bc and to our amazement it happened our first month! I was starting to just learn when I ovulate! I feel so very blessed as I know so many women have a difficult time. I just pray that I will not have any complications with these fibroids. I've already been cramping non-stop so my worrying has escalated beyond measure. I just wanted to share what's been going on with me. I hope everyone else is well!

Wow! Congratulations!!! :happydance: Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->