African or African-Americans TTC

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the boards so I just wanted to stop in and say hello. My bf and I have been I guess u would say not trying but not preventing for a few months. Now I'm ready to buckle down and get serious with TTC.

Thanks everyone! I've been reading up on when I'm supposed to ovulate so hopefully this next cycle I will learn how to find my fertile days! I think the most important thing for me to remember is to relax and stop worrying.
mrskcbrown...you are absolutely right...But God!

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the boards so I just wanted to stop in and say hello. My bf and I have been I guess u would say not trying but not preventing for a few months. Now I'm ready to buckle down and get serious with TTC.

Welcome!! you will find these lady are great encouragements and help.

Welcome libra1018 and ladykay! Sending lots of :babydust: your way!

I'm out for this cycle, af has shown her ugly face! lol

Grrrr...MssTeach that ole witch always comes uninvited.

Welcome ladykay and libra. This is a great group of women but hopefully you won't be here too long!

thanks for the welcome. I have a question for you ladies, what are some things you're doing to improve/increase your cm? I've read something as simple as drinking more water could help. Right now I only drink a bottle a day (bad I know but I dislike water) I'm thinking about increasing my water intake or trying mucinex

Hey ladies, I have been MIA!! My 1st cycle was a bust. More excited about this cycle because my RE will be aggressive and monitoring me. I think I may need the trigger this time around.

Thanks for the welcome!
It's odd to say I'm waiting for AF to show her face so that I can know when I'm ovulating! Stopped bc pills last month and now I'm all off. I got two BFN in the past two weeks so I don't know where she is. :shrug: Probably off visiting some unsuspecting, upset woman out there. I'm patiently waiting....

Thanks for the welcome!
It's odd to say I'm waiting for AF to show her face so that I can know when I'm ovulating! Stopped bc pills last month and now I'm all off. I got two BFN in the past two weeks so I don't know where she is. :shrug: Probably off visiting some unsuspecting, upset woman out there. I'm patiently waiting....

Yeah, she's at my house right now. LOL

Hey just popping in to check on you lovlies! I hope everyone is great.

Welcome ladykay, There are a few ladies on here going through the same thing. Hopefully, you can find your buddy and BFP.

Mrs October, I hope all goes well with the charting. It should help you understand your cycles.

Mrskcbrown, I love your new avatar. He such a sweet sleeping baby.

Beauty2, Sorry MS is so sporadic. I still have it mildy throughout the day.

Christlove and Futuremommie, Hello, hope your week is going well.

AFM, I scheduled my anamoly scan for Nov 22. I can't wait to find out :pink: or :blue: although hubby doesn't want to know.

Thank you yep all is well.... not charting, testing, or stressing this month :)

welcome all newbies.....
seems like i've been gone for ever lol!!!!!!!
well i'm back and can't wait to get to know you all :)

I knew she was out bothering somebody! Still waiting...:coffee:

Wow I just found this thread! May I join even though I recently got my bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->