African or African-Americans TTC

christy - glad to hear the spotting stopped. Keeping my fingers crossed for positive results from your blood test.

AFM: Nothing new really - I should be o'ing around the end of this week/early next week. Hubby will unfortunately be out of town this weekend though so I dunno what that will do for our chances of catching the eggy <sigh>. I'm just ready for my BFP already - this trying every month is becoming exhausting.

Have you tried preseed? Might help for the :spermy: to get up there and so they can wait for the eggy.

Hmmm...I haven't tried it but I saw it in CVS the other day. I may just pick it up tomorrow and make sure hubby and I DTD before he leaves for the weekend.

thank you ladies :) i have another doctor's appointment on tuesday.... hopefully i'll get answer. yesturday i just popped up. so she wasn't prepared for me... i needed to know. my hubby is like thats okay baby we can start back trying right now lol!!!!!!! his faith pushes my faith to grow :) i think tuesday i'll get something to rush af visit....... again thank you ladies :)

thank you ladies :) i have another doctor's appointment on tuesday.... hopefully i'll get answer. yesturday i just popped up. so she wasn't prepared for me... i needed to know. my hubby is like thats okay baby we can start back trying right now lol!!!!!!! his faith pushes my faith to grow :) i think tuesday i'll get something to rush af visit....... again thank you ladies :)

Sorry to hear this. I pray that you find all the answers to what is going on!:hugs:

I'm sorry Christy!:hugs: Please make your appointment so that they have no excuse not to be prepared, and spend enough time with you answering all your questions,and get to the bottom of this. Rooting for you girl and praying for you.

I am sorry for your lost, Stay strong. It will happen...:hugs:

Hey Ladies,
TTC for a little over a year. Glad to know I'm not the only one. New to the forum but feel this will be so great for me. Sometimes people just don't understand how stressful this can be.

Sending BABY DUST!!!

hey ladies, its been awhile since ive been on. my goal was to lose some weight before ttc again. i have managed to lose 24 pounds thus far. currently i am experiencing some odd spotting and went and bout a digi test. not as smart as i thought because it says see leaflet. :haha: i took the test out the result compartment and i do see two lines but it may be an error

hey ladies, its been awhile since ive been on. my goal was to lose some weight before ttc again. i have managed to lose 24 pounds thus far. currently i am experiencing some odd spotting and went and bout a digi test. not as smart as i thought because it says see leaflet. :haha: i took the test out the result compartment and i do see two lines but it may be an error

Test again with a different test. I am hoping you got your BFP.

Congrats on your weight loss. I agree with ready4onemore, take another test. Can't wait to hear your results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->