African or African-Americans TTC

Thanks FloppyEars, DBZ34, and MrsKCBrown! I'm so happy but I'm so scared at the same time! I'm looking forward to all the exciting things getting ready to happen but I am so overwhelmed at the same time. I really didn't expect to get pregnant so soon. I'm hoping and praying everything goes well.

Hey ladies,
It's been a very busy week but as the days went on I noticed that AF never came. I took a home pregnancy test, well more like 3 home pregnancy tests and I got 3 BFP's! My hubby and I were so shocked! It's been a whirlwind for us in the past month after the doc telling us we may have a difficult time conceiving. We quickly decided to stop taking bc and to our amazement it happened our first month! I was starting to just learn when I ovulate! I feel so very blessed as I know so many women have a difficult time. I just pray that I will not have any complications with these fibroids. I've already been cramping non-stop so my worrying has escalated beyond measure. I just wanted to share what's been going on with me. I hope everyone else is well!

:happydance: Congrats!!!

Thanks FloppyEars, DBZ34, and MrsKCBrown! I'm so happy but I'm so scared at the same time! I'm looking forward to all the exciting things getting ready to happen but I am so overwhelmed at the same time. I really didn't expect to get pregnant so soon. I'm hoping and praying everything goes well.

Congrats and just think positive and trust God.

Hey ladies! I am stopping by to wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving:happydance:! I hope you remember the things that God has blessed you with. To all that are pregnant, count it a blessing to be with child, to all who are waiting, thank God for the baby to come and your wonderful spouses and/or significant others. I am thanking God for blessing me with such a wonderful sisterhood of you all and I am thanking Him in advance for our next baby to be!! Im claiming a 2012 BFP.....if it doesnt happen sooner:thumbup:!

Hope all are well today!:hugs:

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Ladies! I am going to Detroit this weekend to experience my first black friday! Wish me luck!

Congrads on the new BFPs!!

Ps....I am getting M/S, does anyone know any tricks that could help relieve me?

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Ladies! I am going to Detroit this weekend to experience my first black friday! Wish me luck!

Try something with ginger (ie, gingersnaps) and/or ginger ale. It worked best for me.

Canada - good luck shopping on Friday. The sales are pretty good but I just CANNOT deal with those crowds. As for morning sickness the only thing that worked for me were Sea Bands and lots of crackers.

God has blessed me this year and I have so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to all! I pray that we all see our blessing and can be thankful for those to come.

Canada8, Good luck with Black Friday! I love it. I agree with Ready for the M/S. Ginger tea, ginger ale and ginger candy. It helped me a lot.

As I reflect on all I've been blessed with this year, graduating with my Masters Degree, getting engaged & married, becoming pregnant, and getting a new position at work...I can't help but praise God...I am blessed beyond measure! I encourage everyone trying to look forward to their harvest season, it's promised to those who believe! Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you ladies. Thanks for the well wishes and prayers. I will be keep everyone in my prayers as well! Much love!

You can find Sea Bands in any major pharmacy. They're like elastic wrist bands that have a bead that you put directly on a pressure point on the underside of your wrist. I'll see if I can find a link.
https://www.sea-band.com

I too have had a blessed year! I had my wonderful blessing Malcolm Josiah in February, who we waited a loooong time for. When the Dr's said it wouldnt happen without IUI or IVF, God blessed us in His timing. His timing was the right timing. I couldnt imagine having Jo-Jo (my pet name for him:winkwink:) at any other time:cloud9:. My daughter is still a blessing and has been for the past 10 years. Each time the Drs said no you cant have a baby due to the PCOS, God showed up and showed out. God knows we want one more baby and I am confident in Him that he will deliver:happydance:! Even in the bad/sad times He is still a blessing. I lost my beloved granny Sept. 20, a day Ill never forget but I am happy because she is with Jesus, and he loaned her to me for 36 years!

I graduate in May with my Masters in Education, and my husband with his Bachelors so I have no complaints.

So even though conception may be hard for some of us, remember all things in His timing because its perfect.

I 'clare fo lawd his timing is perfect!!!!:hugs:

Try something with ginger (ie, gingersnaps) and/or ginger ale. It worked best for me.

And saltine crackers! They are my life-saver right now!!! Good luck at Black Friday....be careful, it could be very dangerous!!!! I hope the MS eases up for you!!!

I too am thankful, I have not received my bfp yet but I am confident that I will get there and when I look back on the 4yrs (in Jan) that we have been ttc I know I will say that it was all worth it and that its perfect timing. While I wait I have to thank God for all my MANY blessing, if I had a thousand tongues I could not say thank you enough. My dh and I have great jobs, and comfy roof over our heads, clothes on our backs and so many other things. So as my 2ww comes to an end, even if af shows I am still blessed and still thankful.

I hope you lovely ladies have a wonderful THANKSgiving holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->