African or African-Americans TTC

Hello Ladies! I'm stopping by to say hi! I was on here back in '11 when I was TTC #1.He is now 14 months and very much a toddler, into EVERYTHING! We are now TTC#2 using the same method, since I got my :bfp: during my first cycle ever actively TTC. We will follow SMEP and I'll be taking Mucinex(B4 O) and Baby Aspirin (after O) while using PreSeed and Softcups. I pray that God blesses us again quickly.

Praying for all those trying for that :bfp:
Congrats to those expecting !

::happydance::huge congrats!! Please share what worked for you Mzhiklass.

Future, how did your ultrasound go?? Will stalk your journal.

I am in tww after 1st iui so waiting and hoping:dust:

Well we followed smep but missed one day... Appearently that didn't matter! I took mucinex the week leading up to O and then BA for a week following O. We did use the preseed , which I inserted prior to bd and used a little in the softcup that I inserted after bd. I usually left my softcup in for 9-12 hrs. I'm so excited that we got our :bfp: on the 1st cycle again!!! Oh I also used opk to track O and charted temps & CM on FF.

I pray that u all get ur :bfp: soon ! :dust:

Great job! I think you are just superfertile Mzil :thumbup: So what brand of Mucinex do you use and how much is ok to take? what is BA after O? Do you mean BD?? I think AF is coming, so need to make a new plan for next cycle so wish us luck!
How are all of the other ladies on here? Anyone else trying TTC number 1?

hi hun, yup I'm still around ttc1..8months after our MC and still nothing - i'm actually getting depressed and worn out!:nope:

Mummywant2be- sending hugs your way, ttc can be so emotionally draining. Have your Dr's given you any advice?

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the newbies. I hope and pray all is well with everyone. My little guy is getting ready for his birthday next month. I cannot believe he will be 1!!! He is a handful too. But I am enjoying every moment of it.

Lilyrose so far so good! last night was my first injections so let the games begin!!

Oooh I didn't know you had started those yet. Can't wait to ready about your journey

It's good to see some new faces coming in. Please hang around. We are a very supportive group of ladies.

Hello Ladies! I'm stopping by to say hi! I was on here back in '11 when I was TTC #1.He is now 14 months and very much a toddler, into EVERYTHING! We are now TTC#2 using the same method, since I got my :bfp: during my first cycle ever actively TTC. We will follow SMEP and I'll be taking Mucinex(B4 O) and Baby Aspirin (after O) while using PreSeed and Softcups. I pray that God blesses us again quickly.

Praying for all those trying for that :bfp:
Congrats to those expecting !

::happydance::huge congrats!! Please share what worked for you Mzhiklass.

Future, how did your ultrasound go?? Will stalk your journal.

I am in tww after 1st iui so waiting and hoping:dust:

Well we followed smep but missed one day... Appearently that didn't matter! I took mucinex the week leading up to O and then BA for a week following O. We did use the preseed , which I inserted prior to bd and used a little in the softcup that I inserted after bd. I usually left my softcup in for 9-12 hrs. I'm so excited that we got our :bfp: on the 1st cycle again!!! Oh I also used opk to track O and charted temps & CM on FF.

I pray that u all get ur :bfp: soon ! :dust:

Great job! I think you are just superfertile Mzil :thumbup: So what brand of Mucinex do you use and how much is ok to take? what is BA after O? Do you mean BD?? I think AF is coming, so need to make a new plan for next cycle so wish us luck!
How are all of the other ladies on here? Anyone else trying TTC number 1?

hi hun, yup I'm still around ttc1..8months after our MC and still nothing - i'm actually getting depressed and worn out!:nope:

**mummy** hang in there! TTC can be such a long and frustrating process. Don't give up, I'm not. I'm encouraged by all these ladies on bnb who eventually get their BFP one way or the other.God has not forgotten! In the meantime, do what u need to and try and stay focused on your goal and continue to do the other stuff u enjoy while u wait :flower:
:dust:

Hi ladies! I have missed you all so much. I have been thinking of how all of you are doing. I have been working and taking care of my now 2 year old Malcolm and my 12 year old Amariah. We are still trying to get pregnant and waiting on God to make that happen for us before I turn 40!! Ill be 39 this year.

Malcolm is busy and trying to talk, but he loves to run, hug and kiss. He also loves to be with his big sister who he calls, "yaya". We are also in the preliminary stages of potty training. Malcolm also still drinks from a bottle at night, this has been a hard process to break. Hopefully he will wean himself very soon!!

Amariah is still doing competitive cheer! They came in 1st place in Orlando at DisneyWorld, Destin, Fl, St. Louis, MO, and Gatlingburg, TN. We have also been to New Orleans, Tunica and one right here in Southaven, MS. Cheer is super expensive and a lot of travel but she loves it and as long as she remains an "A" student and has a passion for cheer, I will pay for it.

Mike and I will celebrate 4 years of marriage soon and it has been a long road, with ups and downs but we still lean and depend on God. Marriage is a wondrous thing, when it is God ordained. Im still teaching and this year will make my 7th year! I love what I do, and the students I teach.

Im praying daily that everyone receives their BFP or whatever you are asking God for. I know that He doesnt bring you to it, if he wont bring you through it. Im on facebook under Kimberly McCoy Brown, twitter @kymberleea1, and instagram:mrskcbrown. Please feel free to add me. Im on those daily!

Blessings and love!
Kim

Attachments

• my kiddos.jpg
    my kiddos.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 3
  • my kiddos 1.jpg
    my kiddos 1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2
While going thru the threads, Ive realized why I havent been on here....
TTC is hard and to be trying and trying and NOT getting BFP is tough. Life has been simpler without the added stress. Being on here makes me realize that I have been trying again for 2 year and nothing!!

Be blessed ladies!!!!:)

Mrskc looking good! Great to see you back on. Yes, the board comes with its pros and cons. Your children are growing beautiful. Congrats to Amariah on competitive cheer! Congrats on 4 years of marriage! Hope your bfp comes soon.

Hello ladies :) Mrskcbrown your blessings are beautiful. You're looking amazing lady! Good to hear from you.

Hello Ready, time has def gone by! Azaria will be 1 years old next month and I just get believe how fast she has grown. She is a lot of fun and a joy to have.

Regal hello I pray your bfp comes soon honey

Sorry for the delay ladies.... He.is here born 04-02-2013 7 pounds 3 ounces. I can't upload from my phone but I will post a picture tomorrow :) I praise God for him daily:cloud9:

Talk to you tomorrow well by time you read this later on today

thanks ladies baby Yosef was running a fever yesturday so that ended up taking all the focus for my day, but praise God that his fever is gone.. I will post pictures now

Congratulations Christy!

Ceedee good to see you! Your little girl is cute too.

How's everyone doing?

Future, time is moving fast.. Soon you'll be having your transfer I hope!

Mummy2b have you O'd yet??

I'm in what seems like a perpetually long TWW and trying to distract myself with school. But doing fine otherwise.

here he is :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG0413_2.jpg
    IMAG0413_2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0262.jpg
    IMAG0262.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 67268_10151830146443222_200739122_n.jpg
    67268_10151830146443222_200739122_n.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 14
:happydance: Christy OMG..his soooooooooo beautiful, gorgeous:cloud9:

Lily, hehehe i have no idea,not really tryin this cycle...just waiting for my next cycle so i can start takin fertomid, 100mg:happydance:

FX'd you get a BFP!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->