African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies, I'm doing good, just waiting for my baseline ultrasound on 3/15 so that I can get started with my 1st IVF cycle!

HisGrace- not much longer before you meet your little one.

Future - You're starting ivf? That's exciting. I'll be praying for you.

Hello Ladies! I'm stopping by to say hi! I was on here back in '11 when I was TTC #1.He is now 14 months and very much a toddler, into EVERYTHING! We are now TTC#2 using the same method, since I got my :bfp: during my first cycle ever actively TTC. We will follow SMEP and I'll be taking Mucinex(B4 O) and Baby Aspirin (after O) while using PreSeed and Softcups. I pray that God blesses us again quickly.

Praying for all those trying for that :bfp:
Congrats to those expecting !

Hello Ladies! I'm stopping by to say hi! I was on here back in '11 when I was TTC #1.He is now 14 months and very much a toddler, into EVERYTHING! We are now TTC#2 using the same method, since I got my :bfp: during my first cycle ever actively TTC. We will follow SMEP and I'll be taking Mucinex(B4 O) and Baby Aspirin (after O) while using PreSeed and Softcups. I pray that God blesses us again quickly.

::happydance::huge congrats!! Please share what worked for you Mzhiklass.

Future, how did your ultrasound go?? Will stalk your journal.

I am in tww after 1st iui so waiting and hoping:dust:

Well we followed smep but missed one day... Appearently that didn't matter! I took mucinex the week leading up to O and then BA for a week following O. We did use the preseed , which I inserted prior to bd and used a little in the softcup that I inserted after bd. I usually left my softcup in for 9-12 hrs. I'm so excited that we got our :bfp: on the 1st cycle again!!! Oh I also used opk to track O and charted temps & CM on FF.

I pray that u all get ur :bfp: soon ! :dust:

Well we followed smep but missed one day... Appearently that didn't matter! I took mucinex the week leading up to O and then BA for a week following O. We did use the preseed , which I inserted prior to bd and used a little in the softcup that I inserted after bd. I usually left my softcup in for 9-12 hrs. I'm so excited that we got our :bfp: on the 1st cycle again!!! Oh I also used opk to track O and charted temps & CM on FF.

Great job! I think you are just superfertile Mzil :thumbup: So what brand of Mucinex do you use and how much is ok to take? what is BA after O? Do you mean BD?? I think AF is coming, so need to make a new plan for next cycle so wish us luck!
How are all of the other ladies on here? Anyone else trying TTC number 1?

Great job! I think you are just superfertile Mzil :thumbup: So what brand of Mucinex do you use and how much is ok to take? what is BA after O? Do you mean BD?? I think AF is coming, so need to make a new plan for next cycle so wish us luck!
How are all of the other ladies on here? Anyone else trying TTC number 1?

Lol! Must be! I took I pill of the reg mucinex that only has that "g" word as only active ingredient ( sorry cant think of the name :) ) and BA is baby aspirin the low dosage 81 mg
GL!

Hi ladies :) i must say i am happy to see some chat back in the group. I have to come around more often :)

Hi ladies! Christy and Hisgrace, you ladies are almost due!! How r. U feeling? Have you had your baby showers yet?? You must be soon excited :happydance:

Future, how r u?

Mzilk, have u had your scan yet??

AFM, counting down to O date and will be trying naturallywith mucinex and preseed only, and hopefully lots of bd:blush: Of course, have been at this game for almost 2 years, but gotta keep trying and hoping! Turn 36 soon so wish me luck for my 1st bfp hopefully at some point in 2013!

I am new to this group and I had TR this year and i am here stalking and smiling about everyone results about their beautiful outcome and the sucess that everyone is having down the road

Joining in, hello ladies :) Congrats to all w/ bfps. Been at this for almost ³ yrs

Hi ladies! Christy and Hisgrace, you ladies are almost due!! How r. U feeling? Have you had your baby showers yet?? You must be soon excited :happydance:

Future, how r u?

AFM, counting down to O date and will be trying naturallywith mucinex and preseed only, and hopefully lots of bd:blush: Of course, have been at this game for almost 2 years, but gotta keep trying and hoping! Turn 36 soon so wish me luck for my 1st bfp hopefully at some point in 2013!

No scan yet my Dr. doesn't see you until 8 wks, so first appt is Apr 23

Future, how r u?

I'm doing good, just getting started with IVF! Good luck to you, I hope this is your month!

I am new to this group and I had TR this year and i am here stalking and smiling about everyone results about their beautiful outcome and the sucess that everyone is having down the road

Welcome! It's great to have some new ladies, maybe we can get this thread popping again!

Joining in, hello ladies :) Congrats to all w/ bfps. Been at this for almost ³ yrs

Welcome and please chat away!!!!!

Welcome ladies!! Luvinlife, is that tubal reversal, so does that mean you are trying again? Good luck!

Hershez, will this be your first BFP too? What have you tried so far?

Future that is awesome! How is the IVF going? My hubby refuses to consider IVF at all, so will try naturally for now then maybe IUI again once saved up some dollars as not covered by insurance if it takes a while. Hope you are you tolerating the meds ok and get your BFP soon!

Lilyrose so far so good! last night was my first injections so let the games begin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->