African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies!!! How are you all? My life has been full just raising my children and husband lol. We are still trying but it hasnt happened yet??!! I guess God's timing. Malcolm will soon be 2 and Amariah just turned 12. Praying for you all....be blessed!!!

He is such a big boy :) what is he like now? Is he still full of energy?

Anyone have any New Years resolutions? Ive decided against them his year and to just have fun. I think I almost forgot what it was like to just enjoy every day instead of trying to make it day by day.

Anyone have any New Years resolutions? Ive decided against them his year and to just have fun. I think I almost forgot what it was like to just enjoy every day instead of trying to make it day by day.

No resolutions I never make them. Pray for a blessed new year.

How goes it with new baby? How are u feeling and doing?

I am very tired. It's difficult to get the two girls on the same schedule and if one cries, it wakes the other up. But I feel blessed so I wont complain.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. I am doing well. My little man is 8 months now and trying to walk he has 4 teeth and 2 more coming. Yay!!!

Sorry I haven't been on in a few weeks! My baby girl was hit with the flu on a day before Christmas Eve. We were in the hospital and they tested her for the real freaking flu. I was coughing so badly I thought it was just a simply my sinuses draining..Nope, Christmas Eve we were discharged from the hospital we were there over night. Her fever was 103.8 so they basically kept her for obseverations. We came home I went to sleep and woke up with the flu. We both ended up getting some tamiflu and I was out of commission but baby girl started to improve. By day 3 she was good except for the cold it left behind on her.

I was down for a week and half...get this AF also showed up on Christmas along with the damn flu.

Welcome everyone and congrats TICKLE!

The flu and losing 38lbs in the last 5 months have effected this cycle. I Ovulated really late on CD 25. So today is CD29 dpo 4... I thought I o'D on cd 16 and I should be dpo 13 with two negative hpt test.. So I am happy I was wrong about O'ing and now doing the tww redo thank god but I hate it lol!

Happy new year everyone

Cd 31 dpo 6

Yeah confusing to say the least smh! I took my temp and another drop which is odd. I have been charting for a year now and never had this. I usually have my normal dip begween dpo 5-6 and it spike back up on either or dpo. I woke up having many hotflashes, lower back pain, mild cramping, and lower left ovary twinges. Oh also I have mixed cm could mean for me prayfully not.. af is coming early or hoping positively its implant sxs. The other odd thing is I am O really late..normally its between cd 16-18.... it was cd 25 this cycle. My lp has been between 10-up my 4th mc was almost 10 months ago so my lp has been yo yoing.

What do you ladies think!? My chart link is at the bottom

Hi everyone. Been gone for a minute. What is happening to this thread??? I guess everyone is too busy?
Anyhow. Nettamommy hope u got your BFP !!
Waiting to see if AF is coming or not. Been trying 2.5 years and finally saw FS and aiming for first IUI with clomid low dose if AF starts, even though I ovulate on my own, and also dropped DH's SA today, so pray for us plz ladies! I'll be checking out the ladies on the IUI thread for advice too
I know it will happen one day. God is able. Good luck to all those TTC.

Hi Everyone, My DH and I have been ttc for 2 years. A year ago we got pregnant our first try with IUI and we lost our first baby in a miscarriage. Now we're trying again. I just started with clomid. I am taking 100mg every night for 5 days. I wont see the Dr. until the 25th. That's when I'll found out if I am good to go. I will be using Ovidrel injection before my IUI. I am praying that God will bless us with a little one. I can just feel that it's going to happen.

:dust:

Hi Everyone, My DH and I have been ttc for 2 years. A year ago we got pregnant our first try with IUI and we lost our first baby in a miscarriage. Now we're trying again. I just started with clomid. I am taking 100mg every night for 5 days. I wont see the Dr. until the 25th. That's when I'll found out if I am good to go. I will be using Ovidrel injection before my IUI. I am praying that God will bless us with a little one. I can just feel that it's going to happen.

:dust:

Hi MeLiysunshine! Wish you the best with your IUI!
HisGrace, huge congrats! 3 months to go yay!

Meliysunshine- good luck I'm so sorry to hear about your mc and I hope that you get your BFP with this next IUI.

We need to get this link popping again! I need all the encouragement I can get.

We need to get this link popping again! I need all the encouragement I can get.

Hi Futuremommie.how have things been with you? Hope all goes well with your new RE. AF started so gearing up to start Clomid and IUI after trigger- a bit scared but hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->