African or African-Americans TTC

Well girls, I'm out as well. Tested this morning and got a :bfn:...then a little while ago I started spotting. Tomorrow will be CD1, so now I'm praying for a February :bfp:. :dust: to everyone, and :hugs: to you Dipar.

I am so sorry to hear that AF has come! Next month is going to be you and Dipars month! I'm still praying for you all. Sorry I am on my cell phone and this is so brief!

Thanks mrskcbrown. I could tell that January wasn't my month. Praying for a Feb BFP for everyone who is out in January...and a January BFP for those still in the running!!

Well girls, I'm out as well. Tested this morning and got a :bfn:...then a little while ago I started spotting. Tomorrow will be CD1, so now I'm praying for a February :bfp:. :dust: to everyone, and :hugs: to you Dipar.

I am so sorry to hear that AF has come! Next month is going to be you and Dipars month! I'm still praying for you all. Sorry I am on my cell phone and this is so brief!

Thanks mrskcbrown. I could tell that January wasn't my month. Praying for a Feb BFP for everyone who is out in January...and a January BFP for those still in the running!!

Awhh thanks. I need all the :dust: that I can get. Im feeling good about this cycle but dont we all until the dreaded:witch: shows her ugly face! I think what helped me to relax this month was just christmas and hanging out with friends and family. Also, I started back social drinking with DH because I was tired of waiting every month for a :bfp: that never comes:nope:. I do have my hopes up this month though and I am trusting in God.
:hugs: and :dust: to all.

hey ladies, been away for a minute. on cd19 and just chilling. i'm trying to relax and not think about ttc so much hence why i haven't been around so much. i will test in just over a week and let you guys know. welcome to all the new ladies and baby dust to all!

hey ladies, been away for a minute. on cd19 and just chilling. i'm trying to relax and not think about ttc so much hence why i haven't been around so much. i will test in just over a week and let you guys know. welcome to all the new ladies and baby dust to all!

Hey Kareen. I test soon too! GL to you. Im glad to see you on here today and I understand the need to relax. TTC can take over your life, I declare it will. I find myself on this PC too much! My daughter says, "mommy you are always on the computer". I said, uh oh time to use it less, so I have.:shrug: Keep me posted so I can update your status with a :bfp:!

How is everyone doing??? Its been so quiet here!

@wanabmummy: Have you tested? BFP?????

Hey girls,

I am still here. I am waiting out the 2ww in here too. At 9dpo I got a little spotting and have had some serious nausea and dizzyness (which has been more normal for me lately, though docs don't know why), though, I really thought I would lose my breakfast the other day which is not normal. Also had some creamy cm and seriously sore boobs like I have never had before...it was painful to wear a bra. So I am kinda on pins and needles, but trying not to think about it until Tuesday (day AF comes). All of the symptoms have pretty much vanished except I feel hot all the time. But no pre AF symptoms. I'm with you MrsKCBrown...I am trying not to let this take over my life. I like how you put it..."I declare it will...", but I guess only if you let it. So I am in Vegas enjoying the town with some friends, rembering to eat right and take vitamins and hoping for whatever is in God's plan. Babydust guys.

still here...waiting...lol...4 more days until testing...if i can, i will wait until monday instead...just to be sure. i'm so tired of the stark white tests.

@Girl Blue and Kareen: Im praying for BFPs for you all! I had to take a step back from TTC because it was (is) driving me crazy:wacko:. Month after month and nothing:shrug:. So DH and I just said we are going to relax and try to remember our lives before TTC. We will still :sex: around O time, but Im not taking any clomid this month. I think it was making my CM too thick and with my DH having :spermy: issues, I dont want anything to mess that up further. We see the DR again on Feb. 3rd to discuss IUI but not sure yet if we will do that because we have other responsibilities to take care of before we drop $650. So keep us in your prayers as I will do for you all.

Hopefully there will be many February BFPs!:hugs::dust::dust:

@MrsKCBrown....definitely will keep you and DH in prayer. God's timing is perfect...I was reminded that after God told Sarah and Abraham they'd conceive the scripture reads..."and according to the time of life, she conceived." That was the biggest pregnancy promise ever, and it still took time. That could mean her cycle, but it was more than a month. You'd think he'd made her wait long enough at 90, but God's timing is perfect in all things.

On that note, I'm out for the month...AF came riding in like gang busters this morning, Really funny since I spent yesterday with morning nausea/vomiting. Guess my body just has a sense of humor...think it was mild food poisoning. I haven't vomited since I was in 4th grade. Anyway, babydust!

@MrsKCBrown....definitely will keep you and DH in prayer. God's timing is perfect...I was reminded that after God told Sarah and Abraham they'd conceive the scripture reads..."and according to the time of life, she conceived." That was the biggest pregnancy promise ever, and it still took time. That could mean her cycle, but it was more than a month. You'd think he'd made her wait long enough at 90, but God's timing is perfect in all things.

On that note, I'm out for the month...AF came riding in like gang busters this morning, Really funny since I spent yesterday with morning nausea/vomiting. Guess my body just has a sense of humor...think it was mild food poisoning. I haven't vomited since I was in 4th grade. Anyway, babydust!

:cry: Im sorry that AF came! Yes our bodies do play tricks on us, and probably because we want this so bad. Yes his timing is perfect and so I am being patient.

I see you joined FAITH! Im glad that you did. They are a great group of girls! Dont leave us though, we need you too!:happydance:

ok, well there were no issues at the FLO AIRPORT this morning. ms. witch was right on time...unfortunately...it's not was heavy but there none the less...see you all next month! i'm sending TONS of baby dust your way.

ok, well there were no issues at the FLO AIRPORT this morning. ms. witch was right on time...unfortunately...it's not was heavy but there none the less...see you all next month! i'm sending TONS of baby dust your way.

I guess AF got us all just about huh?:cry: Oh well. We will get these 2010 BFPs! I cant wait! Dont leave, stay in touch!:hugs:

oh, i won't be far. i need all the support i can get! LOL

Same here! I'll be around. Sorry Kareen! funny...mine has been the lightest it has ever been. I have no idea what this means...maybe my cycle is changing post-pill or b/c I am getting older. Oh well. I think we're on hold again until August; I'm not going to mention it until then that is. So I'll definitely be here. Consider me your person cheerleader...lol. If I can't talk to DH, you girls are the only ones I can talk to. So I might as well monitor your success.

Toodles...and MrsBrown...CUTE avitar pic!!!!

Girlblue: I'm so afraid that my age is a factor. I had no issues getting pregnant even up to my 35th bday, but after that????.....who knows :shrug:

Only God knows....

Same here! I'll be around. Sorry Kareen! funny...mine has been the lightest it has ever been. I have no idea what this means...maybe my cycle is changing post-pill or b/c I am getting older. Oh well. I think we're on hold again until August; I'm not going to mention it until then that is. So I'll definitely be here. Consider me your person cheerleader...lol. If I can't talk to DH, you girls are the only ones I can talk to. So I might as well monitor your success.

Toodles...and MrsBrown...CUTE avitar pic!!!!

Long time, no visit! I had a heavy, but short AF this month. Not sure what that was about. Sure hope it's not age-related.

Mrsckbrown, we may be taking a break from actively TTC as well, because I was also getting so stressed out about it. In addition to that, our finances have taken a couple of hits recently, and we need to step back and regroup. If it's meant to happen, I have faith that it will...in due time.

:dust: ladies!

@mommyinwaiting: I definitely understand the need to step from the stress of it all. I am just letting nature take its course. It was affecting my husband as well. Sometimes I think the stress was giving him performance issues.

@Kareen: I just turned 35 but I have been having problems conceiving again since the age of 26 when I had my daughter. She was a surprise. Then from there I have had PCOS since and wasnt diagnosed until August of 2009. All the other doctors would just "try" stuff but never would test me until I moved to mississippi and my OBGYN was like, there is some other issue going on and Im sending you to a RE to get to the bottom of it. She was the only doctor who cared enough. She told me, you will be 35 soon, so we have to get the ball rolling. I know it will happen for us but maybe not as easy as when we were younger.

@Girlblue: Im sorry you have to wait until August but you and DH know what is best for you! Thanks for being our cheerleader. Thanks for the compliments on my picture as well ladies. We took those on NYE 2009.

Have a good and fun day!!!!

I've been TTCing almost 7months now and i hope it would happen this month.

Welcome to the group!!!!! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't got a BFP yet!!! I have been trying 11 months!!!! So I am definitely in the boat but I trust God and I know that He will give me a baby in due time. Have you and SO been to the dr to see what's going on reproductive wise? Again Im on my cell so this brief!

Be back soon on my pc!!!

Thanks dear, I'm putting my trust in God as well. The doc says he cant run any tests until we've been TTCing for atleast a year. I just started using opks this month, started testing CD11 thro CD 15 and all negatives although there's been CM. I'm beginning to think maybe i dont ovulate mid-month or i'm not even ovulationg at all and just having CM...is this possible? I will keep testing with the OPKs for a few days again and continue :sex: everyday for a few days

I hope we all get our :bfp: very soon.

:dust: to all.

I've been TTCing almost 7months now and i hope it would happen this month.

Welcome to the group!!!!! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't got a BFP yet!!! I have been trying 11 months!!!! So I am definitely in the boat but I trust God and I know that He will give me a baby in due time. Have you and SO been to the dr to see what's going on reproductive wise? Again Im on my cell so this brief!

Be back soon on my pc!!!

Thanks dear, I'm putting my trust in God as well. The doc says he cant run any tests until we've been TTCing for atleast a year. I just started using opks this month, started testing CD11 thro CD 15 and all negatives although there's been CM. I'm beginning to think maybe i dont ovulate mid-month or i'm not even ovulationg at all and just having CM...is this possible? I will keep testing with the OPKs for a few days again and continue :sex: everyday for a few days

I hope we all get our :bfp: very soon.

:dust: to all.

Hey! With OPKs not everyone gets a +. I would just BD as you are doing.:thumbup: So yes it is still possible to get a BFP. Are your cycles regular? Keep me posted and :dust: to you!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->