African or African-Americans TTC

Isi so sorry to hear that. There is still hope, sperm can last for a few days so maybe just bd tonight and tomorrow.

Thanks Beanni. He's off tomorrow morning, so not sure how that would work. Will try to get some bd in tonight, but I am so deflated....I hope we can even manage that.

Hello Ladies

Long time! It took me a while to read all those previous pages before I came here lool. Congratulations on the BFP’s and hello the newcomers. Hope to talk to you ladies soon. Well I’ve been on a break from TTC and I may change my status to TTC on a break again. I’ve been single and alone for now 6 months. So I’m using this time to heal and start all over again. That’s giving my body to heal as well. Still praying for my trip to Nigeria to see my dad.

I can’t stay on to long today. Or else I would have replied to you. Take care:kiss:

Hello Ladies

Long time! It took me a while to read all those previous pages before I came here lool. Congratulations on the BFP’s and hello the newcomers. Hope to talk to you ladies soon. Well I’ve been on a break from TTC and I may change my status to TTC on a break again. I’ve been single and alone for now 6 months. So I’m using this time to heal and start all over again. That’s giving my body to heal as well. Still praying for my trip to Nigeria to see my dad.

I can’t stay on to long today. Or else I would have replied to you. Take care:kiss:

Glad to see you doing well:hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies

Glad to see you doing well:hugs::hugs:

Mrskc,

I'm doing very well :hugs::hugs: How are u?

Hi Dipar,

Glad you are doing well. Nice to see you here again after such a while.

@Dipar: I am doing well. Hoping the witch stays away. Temp is going and usually by now it would be dropping. 2 more days and af is usually here. If she is a no show I will test then. Wish me luck.:thumbup:

Hi Dipar,

Hello Beanni

Yes i'm doing very well thanks :-D :hugs: Yes i've been busy that is why I haven't been on bnb for a while. How have you been? :hugs:

@Dipar: I am doing well. Hoping the witch stays away. Temp is going and usually by now it would be dropping. 2 more days and af is usually here. If she is a no show I will test then. Wish me luck.:thumbup:

Yes Mrsk Good Luck and Blessings. Let me know what you get! I hope this is it:flower:, since you been trying for all of this time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Dipar,

Hello Beanni

Yes i'm doing very well thanks :-D :hugs: Yes i've been busy that is why I haven't been on bnb for a while. How have you been? :hugs:

I totally understand, work has been beyond manic for me, and got loads going on at home as well. I really need to take more time to rest, cos soon enough my time will no longer be mine.

How is everyone else doing?

MrsKC, i can't even begin to understand the rollercoaster you are on, but try to remain positive. As long as you have faith, then you know it will happen.

:hugs:

Hi girls, hope you're all well.

Mrskc, you are in my prayers. And Beanni, hope you and the baby are doing great.

As for me, I'm looking forward to my next cycle. DH and I decided to just leave it this time....and shake off this ttc cloud from above us....lol. Just to give ourselves a breather and remember how to BD for the fun of it. Looking forward to next cycle :thumbup:

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well. FF moved my O date:growlmad: but its fine because at first I had dashed crosshairs and now they are solid which is more of a confirmation. Luckily we :sex: at least 2 of the 4 fertile days they indicated, and the second dead on O day. So only time will tell. I will just test next week instead of this weekend. Im sure I will live, LOL:haha:

@ Isi, yes get back into your hubby and marriage and babies will come:happydance:

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm not sure if it is the hormones (horrormones as my DH likes to call them) or what, but I've been so down lately. So many of my family members have found out that I'm pregnant, and I feel so terrified that something will go wrong and I'll have to notify them all AGAIN. Don't get me wrong, I'm elated to be pregnant, but having had a MC in December puts me on edge. My symptoms are also easing up, which is scary, but from what I've read on some of the other forums it's quite normal. I'm just trying not to stress and stay positive.

I just want you all to know that I'm thinking of you, and praying for you all.

Hi Dipar,

Hello Beanni

I totally understand, work has been beyond manic for me, and got loads going on at home as well. I really need to take more time to rest, cos soon enough my time will no longer be mine.

How is everyone else doing?

MrsKC, i can't even begin to understand the rollercoaster you are on, but try to remain positive. As long as you have faith, then you know it will happen.

:hugs:

:hugs: Hello Beanni

Enjoy this moment while you have it. Because when baby comes :baby: You are going to need all the energy you can get! But i'm glad things are going well with you and your family.

Everything else is going ok. Like I said in the last post. I'm in the healing stage in my life, from my ex. So I go to the gym and work out and lose weight that I gain, being with him and also thinking I was pregnant when I wasn't all of this time for 3 going on 4 whole years:nope::nope:.

Saving money so I can go and see my dad in Nigeria. But other than that. I've been good. :kiss: :hugs:

@sincerevon-I know that could make you uneasy and not enjoy the pregnancy as much but please try to relax. :hugs:

@mrskcbrown-Hope y'all catch that eggy girl!

@Dipar-good to see you are still around!

@sincerevon-I know that could make you uneasy and not enjoy the pregnancy as much but please try to relax. :hugs:

At 8dpo I hope that we have already caught the eggy.:shrug: Glad to see you moving along quite well.

@sincerevon: Gods gonna work it all out. Its in His Hands now.:hugs:

@Tickledpink3--Yes I'm still around. I've talked with my dad today. Got a lot of stuff on my mind. But other then that, i'm doing good :hugs: How have you been? From the look of your tracker, you getting close to your due date.:thumbup:

Hey ladies how is everyone getting on???

Just thought I'd pop on and see how everyone is progressing... It's coming up to a year since I joined this website and it was probably one of the best things I've done!!!

Anyway I hope your all coping fine and not making this journey get too you as stressing only makes it harder... I say just enjoy the time with your OH and think of it as fun times and not something that is desperately needed to be done!!!!

I hope those who need to catch the egg do and those that have caught it go on to having a blessed pregnancy

Good luck hugs and prayers to you all :hugs: hugs: hugs:

Hey ladies how is everyone getting on???

Just thought I'd pop on and see how everyone is progressing... It's coming up to a year since I joined this website and it was probably one of the best things I've done!!!

Anyway I hope your all coping fine and not making this journey get too you as stressing only makes it harder... I say just enjoy the time with your OH and think of it as fun times and not something that is desperately needed to be done!!!!

I hope those who need to catch the egg do and those that have caught it go on to having a blessed pregnancy

Good luck hugs and prayers to you all :hugs: hugs: hugs:

Thanks for popping by. The baby is beautiful.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"