African or African-Americans TTC

@purplekisses: Im so happy all is well. I was praying so hard. Thanks be to God.:hugs:

Good stuff Purple!!!! Glad to hear all is well.

I'm SO glad to hear everything is going well Purple!!!

Thanks ladies! How is everyone else doing??? I hope all is well with all of you :flower:

I must say this, I've never encounter a group of African/African American women with such beautiful spirits. You all are truly wonderful women :D

@Isi: I LOVE that picture. You are so beautiful.
@AJ: How are you doing? Where are you?

Im doing well. Cant believe Im almost 8 weeks. As long as it took to get here, I try to enjoy every moment. DH said today that Feb seems so far away but once I go back to work in August, Im sure things will speed up. I wont have lots of time to spend on BNB:haha:

Hi Girls, just to add to all the good news. I have been given the ok to go back to work tomorrow yippeee! Had another scan today and was told there was no area of bleeding so looks like its goodbye hematoma, oh i really hope so. I still have to take it easy as I havent stopped spotting brown. They dont seem too worried about that as its old blood. Praise God ladies, lets hope it will be smooth sailing for the remaining months. Thank you all for all your support :hugs:

Hi Girls, just to add to all the good news. I have been given the ok to go back to work tomorrow yippeee! Had another scan today and was told there was no area of bleeding so looks like its goodbye hematoma, oh i really hope so. I still have to take it easy as I havent stopped spotting brown. They dont seem too worried about that as its old blood. Praise God ladies, lets hope it will be smooth sailing for the remaining months. Thank you all for all your support :hugs:

Oh I am so happy for you! You will remain in my prayers but I know all will be well. 17 weeks wow! I remember your announcement! On your 20 week scan will you find out what baby is? We are going to let it be a surprise. So I guess Im on team yellow.

@ the_key: I'm so glad things are continuing to go well! All of this great news in here, I love it!!

Oh the_key that's great news! God is really good! Isn't it amazing what prayer, patience and faith will do?

@MrsK~I'm happy to hear that you and baby are well! When in Feb are you due?

Oh the_key that's great news! God is really good! Isn't it amazing what prayer, patience and faith will do?

@MrsK~I'm happy to hear that you and baby are well! When in Feb are you due?

February 18th. Which is my best friends bday, so she is really happy. And when are you due again?

My mw gave me a range of dates. According to my LMP, I'm due Jan 3rd but at my 10 wk scan baby was measuring 3 days bigger so she said it's possible that my due date may be moved up to Dec 31st because baby has been consistently a few days ahead for a while now. I'm hoping that I can get a more definite answer at my next scan but either way, I'll be happy and ready whenever baby decides to come. :)

Hey ladies!

PurpleKisses - glad to hear that everything is fine, as Tickled said, take it easy.

The_key - great news for you too that the hematoma is gone, take it easy though, dont overdo it.

Hi MrsK, i'm doing ok, just waiting for Ov to roll around and keeping occupied until then. Internet was down for a lil bit so i wasn't able to check in but i'm still here!

Hello Ladies..it's been a while but i am back..and i am ecstatic to see that mrskcbrown is expecting CONGRATS!!!!CONGRATS TO ALL THE MOMMIES TO BE!! :)

Hi ladies, I am TTC. My husband and I have been married for 3 years, I have a son from a prev relationship. So just trying to be pregnant whevever my time comes. hopefully soon

Hello Ladies..it's been a while but i am back..and i am ecstatic to see that mrskcbrown is expecting CONGRATS!!!!CONGRATS TO ALL THE MOMMIES TO BE!! :)

Hey lady! Thanks for the well wishes! Long road to get here but we made it!:happydance: I see you are waiting to O. I hope this is your month!

@camilitary: Thanks for joining us! How are you? SO glad that you are here:happydance:

Hey ladies!!!

Vrainoire, long time. Glad to "see" you. Hope this is your month.

Welcome Camilitary. You will love it here! We're a great bunch of ladies, if I do say so myself ;-)

Mrskc: 8 weeks already?!?! Time really is flying by.

To all my other sisters, have a good one and a great weekend!

Hi Girls, thank you for all your well wishes. MrsK our 20wk scan is on the 3rd of Aug, 3 wks to go, oohh so exciting. I want it to be a suprise but DH wants to know the sex, he says it will be easier for us to prepare but we'll see on the day I may change my mind.
Sincervon your bump is so cute teehee!! Am now officially a UK size 16 argghhh!! not yet in maternity wear yet.
Wow purplekiss you may have a NYE baby how exciting. Hiya Vrainoire nice to see you indeed, will be praying that this is your month honey, you too camilitary. I hope you will enjoy your time with us.

Hi Girls, thank you for all your well wishes. MrsK our 20wk scan is on the 3rd of Aug, 3 wks to go, oohh so exciting. I want it to be a suprise but DH wants to know the sex, he says it will be easier for us to prepare but we'll see on the day I may change my mind.
Sincervon your bump is so cute teehee!! Am now officially a UK size 16 argghhh!! not yet in maternity wear yet.
Wow purplekiss you may have a NYE baby how exciting. Hiya Vrainoire nice to see you indeed, will be praying that this is your month honey, you too camilitary. I hope you will enjoy your time with us.

Thanks the_key! It's slow growing, but I definitely see something in the making, LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->