African or African-Americans TTC

One of my co-workers came in with her 3month old little girl today and I held her, by the time I got back to my office, I had a huge wave of emotions and I just cried. I had no idea it would affect me that way. I just made me wonder if I will ever have that opportunity. I'm praying that I do. Please pray with me for courage to endure, be patient and wait on God's will for me.

:hugs: You know we have your back. Praying for and with you.

One of my co-workers came in with her 3month old little girl today and I held her, by the time I got back to my office, I had a huge wave of emotions and I just cried. I had no idea it would affect me that way. I just made me wonder if I will ever have that opportunity. I'm praying that I do. Please pray with me for courage to endure, be patient and wait on God's will for me.

:hugs:futuremommie:hugs: Its going to happen. Keep the faith because I know its hard to believe! Im praying for you to endure.:hugs:

Hey ladies,

~Futuremommie, things are going to happen, just be patient. As your username says, you're a FUTURE MOMMIE. It's ok to cry. God knows that we get frustrated and down sometimes, but just don't stop believing. Lots of :hugs:

~Iam, your granddaughter is precious! I was about to ask you if that was your daughter lol..

~Vrai, guess we're into another 2WW (well, 17 days but ykwim), with you in a sense lol...keeping my fingers crossed and waiting anxiously...I don't think AF is going to show, but hey, I'm no psychic so I could be wrong...have you had any symptoms?

~Inluv, I hope you enjoyed your facial. Keep us posted. :)

~MrsK and Ready, how are you ladies??

AFM, just glad it's friday. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :)

Hey ladies,

~Futuremommie, things are going to happen, just be patient. As your username says, you're a FUTURE MOMMIE. It's ok to cry. God knows that we get frustrated and down sometimes, but just don't stop believing. Lots of :hugs:

~Iam, your granddaughter is precious! I was about to ask you if that was your daughter lol..

~Vrai, guess we're into another 2WW (well, 17 days but ykwim), with you in a sense lol...keeping my fingers crossed and waiting anxiously...I don't think AF is going to show, but hey, I'm no psychic so I could be wrong...have you had any symptoms?

~Inluv, I hope you enjoyed your facial. Keep us posted. :)

~MrsK and Ready, how are you ladies??

AFM, just glad it's friday. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :)

I dnt think AF is going to show either..but I've really been down playing all possible symptoms..I'm a pessimist to say the least..lol but yes..2WW here I come..AGAIN!! lol

Happy Saturday everyone! :)

Futuremommie::hug: I know that was rough on you.:flower: Hang in there, because your day is coming!!! :) :happydance: Praying for your endurance during this difficult process! I'm here if you need to talk

Vrain: Did they say exactly what could be holding up your cycle(which is never late?) Did you try anything different this cycle ttc? Sorry if you've mentioned this. I didnt see it as I worked my way through the threads.

AFM, I've been having crazy PMS including tiredness, nausea and fr/heart burn. Prior to my surgery I've never had PMS so this is entirely new and extremely annoying to me. lol But I am making it through it all. AF due Monday or Tuesday. Maybe a miracle?:mrgreen:

Regal-Only thing i did different this cycle was use pre seed and softcups..that was it..the doctor i saw was a fill in for my usual doctor but he suggested that I didn't ovulate which lead to the missed period..but he didn't want to do any blood work unless i miss my next period.

I see. I'm praying for you to return to your normal cycle. I think you are taking the right attitude. :)

yeah..i don't see the need to make a fuss about it..i know that God can make the impossible possible..so whtever comes of my situation will be good enough for me

Regal- I have those same exact symptoms, and AF is due Mon. or Tuesday. I'm hoping she stays away for both of us!!!!!

AFM- I'm feeling better today, I guess I had no idea holding a baby would make me so emotional, thanks for letting me get it off my chest, that always helps and for all the prayers! You ladies ROCK!!! Enjoy your weekend.

I hope you ladies had a beautiful Sunday! I have another question..I didn't want to miss out on this month of TTC do to the missed period...but it seems like i will have to because If i didn't ovulate last cycle how will I know when I ovulate this cycles?? I cant chart since CD1 never happened...:shrug:

Hi Vrain! Maybe you should use the standard dates. Start from the day your cycle should have started. Plan around the day you normally O or if you don't know day 14 which is the average date for women with a 28 days cycle (mid way). Put those days on the calendar and work you way out from there.

AFM, AF came early. Not too happy about it, because I rely on an on point cycle for general tracking. Other than that I am in a prayerful mood. I may have to postpone ttc. I will know later and update you all. I am actually praying that won't be the case but I have to make ttc secondary right now. A little more info in my ttc journal. I just don't want to keep typing it because we're still in a pending stage.

I wont be around for a week or so. I have to focus and pray hard. However know you all are in my prayers.

Babywishes to you all! Hope you all have a great week! Chat with you all soon.

:hug:
~Regalpeas

AFM, AF came early. Not too happy about it, because I rely on an on point cycle for general tracking. Other than that I am in a prayerful mood. I may have to postpone ttc. I will know later and update you all. I am actually praying that won't be the case but I have to make ttc secondary right now. A little more info in my ttc journal. I just don't want to keep typing it because we're still in a pending stage.

I wont be around for a week or so. I have to focus and pray hard. However know you all are in my prayers.

Babywishes to you all! Hope you all have a great week! Chat with you all soon.

:hug:
~Regalpeas

@Regalpeas: First is First and everything else will happen in its DUE time...
Praying for you and yours,
~InLuv~

Hope all you lovelies had an enjoyable weekend. I celebrated my hubbs first "Sweetest Day" Oct 16th. I'm from the Midwest and it's real big back in Chicago. Hubbs, laughed and stated he never heard of it. Anywho, I am pleased with my new "bling"

It really helped me to stop thinking about TTC. He says, it's God's timing and I say true ;) Besides, we were not suppose to TTC until after 6 weeks after surgery. Let's see, that is somewhere around the last week of Oct.:angelnot: Shhhhhhhh

I'm thinking I won't even test this month (2 more days) and will just expect AF on Tues or Wed and move forward in a positive manner.....

Have a great evening y'all...just saying hey and venting at the same time.

~InLuv~

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday.

Afm, I will be returning to work. I am now fighting a cold and I really hate to feel this way. The weather here is changing and I don't like to be cold very much.

Have a great evening ladies.

Hey ladies.

@Inluv: I am from Chicago, IL and my husband is from Richmond,VA. He doesnt believe in any sweetest day. He also had never heard of it before. Its not big deal to me now that I live in the south. Now valentines day is a different thing. We got engaged the day after valentines day and this baby is due around that same timing. We also got married june 6, 2009 and got our BFP right on our anniversary June 6, 2010. So God is really good at timing!! Glad you had a good day!

@Vrainoire: I dont know why but sometimes missed cycles happen. They use to happen to me and I would have to take provera to get them restarted. My girlfriend has missed her cycle now for 2 months and her cycles were regular always. The DR is considering putting her on provera or prometrium to get it back up again. Hope it all works out for you soon!

@Rdy: Hope your first day back at work is good, and your cold gets better!

ASM, just enjoyed being home and resting for the weekend. Church was awesome as usual. The message was, "Get up, get dressed and get going". I know thats what God has been telling me. Dont be stagnant in situations because He is ultimately the solution to everything. I was stressing over finances but God truly has opened doors and Im grateful for that!

Hope everyone is well!

Hey ladies,

Just a quick check in. I hope everyone is doing well. Today was my first day back at work. So far so good. I hope it stays this way all day. I am still fight this cold and not feeling my best.

Be blessed.

Hey Ladies! I'm sitting in training for work bored to death so decided to check in with you ladies!

Rdy- glad your first day back is going great!

MrsKC sounds like you are in better spirits, I'm glad!

InLuv2- good luck

Afm- waiting to see if af will show tomorrow!hope it stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->