African or African-Americans TTC

Thanks ladies!

~MrsK, I forgot to tell you that I liked your bump pic the last time I posted...my memory has been HORRIBLE lately...baby brain is in full effect lol. WOW are you really 22 weeks?? Time is really flying!

~Hey future! Yes, school is going great...it's keeping me busy and helping the weeks pass quickly. Baby is doing great. I just went to see my mw yesterday...her hb was in the 150s and she's measuring great. Praying for a BFP for you!! :dust:

~Inluv, when are you planning to test?? I'm getting excited lol! I can understand not wanting to get your hopes up...so I'll be excited enough for the both of us lol. :D

~Iam, it's great that your cycles are regular now. I remember when I first came off of birth control, my periods were very irregular for the first few months...like I would bleed or spot for half of the month and then I may or may not have a period...I thought things would never normalize themselves again, but I know how relieved I was when my cycles became regular...it's a wonderful feeling. :)

I hope I didn't miss anyone...well I have homework to get done. I somehow forgot about it and luckily, one of my classmates reminded me of it earlier..then somehow I forgot again, but luckily I remembered on my own lol..

I'll be on tomorrow. Have a great night ladies. :D

Stopping through. Thanks for the encouragment ladies. I hope everyone's having a great week! :)

Hi again,

Purple, that is a cute baby bump.

Vrain, how are you? Please keep us posted.

Have a great night ladies.

Thanks ladies!

~MrsK, I forgot to tell you that I liked your bump pic the last time I posted...my memory has been HORRIBLE lately...baby brain is in full effect lol. WOW are you really 22 weeks?? Time is really flying!

~Hey future! Yes, school is going great...it's keeping me busy and helping the weeks pass quickly. Baby is doing great. I just went to see my mw yesterday...her hb was in the 150s and she's measuring great. Praying for a BFP for you!! :dust:

~Inluv, when are you planning to test?? I'm getting excited lol! I can understand not wanting to get your hopes up...so I'll be excited enough for the both of us lol. :D

~Iam, it's great that your cycles are regular now. I remember when I first came off of birth control, my periods were very irregular for the first few months...like I would bleed or spot for half of the month and then I may or may not have a period...I thought things would never normalize themselves again, but I know how relieved I was when my cycles became regular...it's a wonderful feeling. :)

I hope I didn't miss anyone...well I have homework to get done. I somehow forgot about it and luckily, one of my classmates reminded me of it earlier..then somehow I forgot again, but luckily I remembered on my own lol..

I'll be on tomorrow. Have a great night ladies. :D

Well PurpleKisses,
With my belly over here trying to duplicate yours I really should test lol....... <BLOATED BIG TIME> I'm a mess but will give IT some time. I don't want to :cry: any early than i have too.. My ticker states (6) more days to test so i'm holding out.

Have a great evening, I'm going back to hit the books as well.

Hi again,

Purple, that is a cute baby bump.

Vrain, how are you? Please keep us posted.

Have a great night ladies.

I'm good i have an appointment in the morning..so hopefully i'll get a definite yes or no..to the "Am I Pregnant" question :haha:

Hey ladies!

@Purple: yep 22 weeks! Wow! I cant even believe it.

@Vrainoire: hope its good news for you today!

Hope everyone is doing well! Im doing 9 week grades, trying to save some of these kids butts:haha:

GOOD MORNING....

Just checking in :) This has so become my daily ritual BNB rocks!!

I'm off to have a facial today. For some reason, i've had breakouts for the last couple of weeks and haved never had acne as an adult! IDK what's going

Have a great day ladies!!!

UPDATE: I went in they gave me a urine test..i knew it would be negative..they told me that if my cycle doesnt come when its supposed to next month, to come back and they'll do a blood test..so i'm STILL waiting..smh

Good morning ladies,

Vrain, how late is your period if I may ask? I hope you are preggo. When I was preggo with my youngest I took 2 test at the docs office and was told NOT PREGGO. Went back about 2 - 3 weeks later. Yep you are preggo. IDK :shrug: why it didn't come positive the first 2 times.

Msk, We use to do 9 weeks and I love it much better. But now they do 6 weeks.

InLuv, enjoy your facial.

Afm, I am enjoying the last few days I have of no work. Have a good day ladies.

Good morning ladies,

Vrain, how late is your period if I may ask? I hope you are preggo. When I was preggo with my youngest I took 2 test at the docs office and was told NOT PREGGO. Went back about 2 - 3 weeks later. Yep you are preggo. IDK :shrug: why it didn't come positive the first 2 times.

Yes we use to do 6 weeks years ago but they found it unbeneficial in Memphis. All of our high schools are also on block schedules of 90 minutes, so when students transfer they dont lose credits. We have lots of transient students lol.

Hey Ladies... good to hear that is everyone is doing well.

Purple- i am loving the new pic, beautiful baby bump :)

Thanks for the compliment on the profile pic. My granddaughter she is 3.

afm- just chiling enjoying this day that the Lord has made :)

Hey Ladies... good to hear that is everyone is doing well.

Purple- i am loving the new pic, beautiful baby bump :)

Thanks for the compliment on the profile pic. My granddaughter she is 3.

afm- just chiling enjoying this day that the Lord has made :)

wow u have a granddaughter??? You look like a kid yourself! She is cute!:happydance:

Good morning ladies,

i'm 12 days late..i honestly don't know what to think at this point..they did two urine tests to be sure but being that both were negative and this is the first time i've been in this situation..they said they didn't want to order tests simply because i missed one cycle..its logical..so i can't complain..i guess i'm just gonna continue my ttc and see what happens

InLuv2-Enjoy your facial

MrsKC-How are you?

Purple-Love Love the profile pic!

AFM- I went to see my RE today and we are going to try IUI's w/Follistim again he is going to probably put me on 150-200 iu which is a significant increase from last time. We will begin if AF shows, I'm hoping she will stay away. We are going to try 3 rounds, hopefully it will work the first time. If after 3 rounds I'm still not pg then we need to consider IVF which I'm not sure we will consider. Anyways I'm praying for God's will.

AFM- I went to see my RE today and we are going to try IUI's w/Follistim again he is going to probably put me on 150-200 iu which is a significant increase from last time. We will begin if AF shows, I'm hoping she will stay away. We are going to try 3 rounds, hopefully it will work the first time. If after 3 rounds I'm still not pg then we need to consider IVF which I'm not sure we will consider. Anyways I'm praying for God's will.

I will be praying for you. Please keep us posted. :hugs:

InLuv2-Enjoy your facial

MrsKC-How are you?

Purple-Love Love the profile pic!

I'm pulling for you, praying and professing that you will get your blessing!

One of my co-workers came in with her 3month old little girl today and I held her, by the time I got back to my office, I had a huge wave of emotions and I just cried. I had no idea it would affect me that way. I just made me wonder if I will ever have that opportunity. I'm praying that I do. Please pray with me for courage to endure, be patient and wait on God's will for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->