Vrain, please keep us posted.

Purple, I am glad you are doing well.

Afm, I have a post op visit today. Back to work on Monday. :cry:

Hey ladies,

Msk, I like the new pic.

Vrain, please keep us posted.

Purple, I am glad you are doing well.

Afm, I have a post op visit today. Back to work on Monday. :cry:

I know the feeling. I am grateful to have a job but I am so tired of working! I need to win it BIG somewhere lol. :haha:

hey ladies..AF has still not shown up, i thought she might after seeing some pink cm when I wiped yesterday..but there were no cramps and no AF

Has AF ever been this late before??? If I were you, I'd call my OB/GYN and ask if I could get a blood test done. :D

There's this show on Discovery Health called "I didn't know I was pregnant" and every other woman up there took a home pregnancy test after their period was late and it came back negative...but they ended up being preggers anyway. :shrug:

hey ladies..AF has still not shown up, i thought she might after seeing some pink cm when I wiped yesterday..but there were no cramps and no AF

Vrainoire, SOUNDS GOOD! Are you planning to test?

Has AF ever been this late before??? If I were you, I'd call my OB/GYN and ask if I could get a blood test done. :D

There's this show on Discovery Health called "I didn't know I was pregnant" and every other woman up there took a home pregnancy test after their period was late and it came back negative...but they ended up being preggers anyway. :shrug:

PurpleKisses, I'm so addicted to that channel. However, some of the stories amaze me. I knew each time with my kiddies :)

Yeah I cant get with that show for some reason! I cant believe that you deliver an 8lb baby and not know you are preggers. I can see the first 3-4 months but not after that. :shrug: I am addicted to TLC too. I love a baby story and I tape it everyday. I try to imagine my own birth through theirs:haha:. I want to try natural but I know I am horrible with pain. Im gonna see how long I can go before I holla, EPIDURAL!!!:haha:

I love that show too. Some of them I can understand like the ones who have irregular cycles. There are some who have a cycle the whole 9 months. I told my friend that and she is preggers now. She told me that was one of the benefits of being preggars, "no cycles." LOL

PurpleKisses, I'm so addicted to that channel. However, some of the stories amaze me. I knew each time with my kiddies :)

Sometimes, I look at that show and think, "I wish I didn't know I was pregnant"...jokingly, of course lol...but between this pregnancy and when I was preggers with DS, I think I've had every symptom in the book. My morning sickness was unmistakable...not to mention other body changes. With DS, my mom found out when I was like 5 or 6 weeks...not because I told her, but because my body changed so dramatically lol. I always wonder what it would be like not to have all of those symptoms...

Yeah I cant get with that show for some reason! I cant believe that you deliver an 8lb baby and not know you are preggers. I can see the first 3-4 months but not after that. :shrug: I am addicted to TLC too. I love a baby story and I tape it everyday. I try to imagine my own birth through theirs:haha:. I want to try natural but I know I am horrible with pain. Im gonna see how long I can go before I holla, EPIDURAL!!!:haha:

They had a thread in 2nd tri about that! There were a few ladies that had actually experienced that...one member posted a pic of when she was about 6 or so months and you would've never guessed she was pregnant! I was like wow, where was baby hiding?! LOL. I love your pic! I need to take some belly pics...it's weird because from the front my belly doesn't look very big, but once I turn to the side, it's a completely different story lol!

With DS, I didn't get an epidural...well, at one point I asked for one but since I'd had back surgery some years back, I couldn't get one. They gave me an IV med, though...it took the edge off of the contractions for the 1st half of my labor and it helped me to sleep between contractions for the 2nd half lol...I remember a good part of it and it wasn't that bad...my doc even numbed me down there before DS came out so I didn't feel myself tear...from everyone I've talked to on here, I seem to be the only one that had a very considerate OB/GYN, though lol..

I love that show too. Some of them I can understand like the ones who have irregular cycles. There are some who have a cycle the whole 9 months. I told my friend that and she is preggers now. She told me that was one of the benefits of being preggars, "no cycles." LOL

Yeah my mom had what she thought was a cycle for the 1st few months with me. She didn't find out she was preggers until about 3 or 4 months because she didn't have any morning sickness, either...my mom was so lucky lol. I can understand where your friend is coming from, though...I used to get horrible cramps before I became pregnant with DS so I definitely didn't miss them lol..

I have never been later than a day..so what up with this..idk!! i'm kind of worried tho because i do check my cervix and I periodically get blood.. but it seems to only be in that area and not enough to be seen when i wipe so idk..i think that preggo or not a doctors visit is in order...but I do watch that show..it kind of gives me hope..lol

I have never been later than a day..so what up with this..idk!! i'm kind of worried tho because i do check my cervix and I periodically get blood.. but it seems to only be in that area and not enough to be seen when i wipe so idk..i think that preggo or not a doctors visit is in order...but I do watch that show..it kind of gives me hope..lol

Have you noticed any other symptoms? Not trying to be all in your business but is your cervix closed when you check it? During early pregnancy your cervix can get really sensitive because of all of the hormones and stuff...I don't remember having any spotting that early in this pregnancy...I think with DS I did......yep, I remember having pink spotting like AF was coming but lighter...I only remember it because I kept trying to make myself believe that I was about to get my period lol (I was only 19)...

Vrainoire: Keep us posted on the results from the dr.:happydance:

All is well on this end :). Period started right now time again this month, 28 day cycle. Before I had TR periods was long and started 2 times in one month. Blessed to be restored :)

All is well on this end :). Period started right now time again this month, 28 day cycle. Before I had TR periods was long and started 2 times in one month. Blessed to be restored :)

Thats awesome. Im sure with having regular cycles its bound to happen again for you very soon. Praying for you!:hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Ready-I am doing great, hope you are healing well

MrsKC- I hope you are doing great too, love the profile pic

Vraine-I hope the witch stays away

IamRestored- Glad your cycles are regulated, love your profile pic

Purple- I hope school is going great, hows the baby?

InLuv2- how are you?

AFM- I have an RE appointment tomorrow. I am 9dpo today and I'm going in to see if I'm not pg, what will the plan be, I will be ready to get started when Af shows. I hope she stays away. I'm praying that it's God's will that this is our month, but if not we will see what's next. I will update tomorrow.

Hey Ladies,

Ready-I am doing great, hope you are healing well

MrsKC- I hope you are doing great too, love the profile pic

Vraine-I hope the witch stays away

IamRestored- Glad your cycles are regulated, love your profile pic

Purple- I hope school is going great, hows the baby?

InLuv2- how are you?

AFM- I have an RE appointment tomorrow. I am 9dpo today and I'm going in to see if I'm not pg, what will the plan be, I will be ready to get started when Af shows. I hope she stays away. I'm praying that it's God's will that this is our month, but if not we will see what's next. I will update tomorrow.

Hey Futuremommie,
I'm doing okay. Just trying to relax and not get myself worked up for a let down. My hubbs tells me not to get caught up in the hype. BUT, for women we are caught up in the hype regardless :) we are either waiting on AF or a BFP..... He trys to protect my feelings from any let downs...

I'm right there with you 7dpo (or close):thumbup:

Good Luck to you, I hope it comes back a favorable :bfp:

Quick Hello to all the ladies, How u doin?

AFM-Doing well, just trying to stay busy and stay away from testing..

I ordered a round of new books from Amazon to keep me busy in addition to my regular class work:dohh: Haven't been motivated to hit the gym at all this week, I guess it's mental IDK. My skin seems horrible for some reason, I ordered a facial appt. for thursday. I have the same big bloated tummy which I cannot explain, and last night I almost had a moment with Up n Chuck!! lol could have been the sushi but we will see soon!

Well have a great evening ALL...

~Val~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"