African or African-Americans TTC

MrsK~I used to get that feeling, too. Now, I KNOW she's right under my ribs because I'll wake up and her foot is in my ribs lol...it's a little uncomfortable, but she tends not to kick me there very often, so I don't mind. :)

I hope that everyone had a great weekend and is a having a lovely Monday. :)

Hey ladies,
Hope all is well!

AFM, It's my week to chart my temps, make use of the OPK and try to simply time my:sex: right :) I'm hoping.....I'm hoping......

PS.....My doctor officially gave me the GREEN light to begin TTC! Shhhh he doesn't know i started early, I'm bad I know...

Well everyone have a great evening, I'm off to finish cleaning and keeping my mind occupied.

~Inluv~

Hello all im new here and looking for cycle buddies. I am curently waiting for o day and using opks, bbt, and cm testing. My lmp was 10/14/10 on 30 day cycles and on cycle #3 ttc#2...thanks looking forward to talking to u all.

Hello all im new here and looking for cycle buddies. I am curently waiting for o day and using opks, bbt, and cm testing. My lmp was 10/14/10 on 30 day cycles and on cycle #3 ttc#2...thanks looking forward to talking to u all.

Welcome Mrz. Lee! So glad you can joining us and Im wishing you the best of luck!:hugs:

@ In luv: Hope you get everything timed just right for conception!:happydance:

Thank u all very much Fx and prayers being said for me and u too ...baby dust and blessings to u

Hey ladies I hope everything is well.

@futuremommie: how are your treatments coming along?

@vrainoire: Have you spoken to the DR yet regarding your missed cycle? I hope everything pans out for you soon!

@mrs.leez: We are behind you! It took some of us a long while and a lot of trial and error to get preggo so if we can help in anyway please let us!

@rdy4onemore: How is the job coming along? Is it getting better? I have been praying for you and that situation!

@purple: 30 weeks along wow,I am right behind you! I need to get a move on with decorating and stuff!

Hope everything is well!!!

WELCOME MRZ. LEE
:happydance:

Welcome Mrz. Lee. Hi ladies...hope all is well with you bunch. :)

Hey ladies,

Mrzlee, welcome

Msk, they moved me to the front of the office today. I guess it is okay. Thanks for the prayers keep them coming. I have an interview on Thursday for a position that will be a promotion. So please keep praying.

Futuremommie, please keep us posted on your treatments and know that I am praying of you.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Hey Ladies :). How is everyone doing? Looks like I gotta go back to read past post to see what I missed.

afm- My King and I went away for the weekend alone without the kiddos(oh yes we had a blast :) ). We went to my home time for my Granny 90th Birthday celebration :). The party was on and popping fo sho lol. Granny in a wheelchair still getting her dance on. It was nice to see family members I haven't seen in ages. We didn't plan it this way but my fertile week fall on the weekend too. My King and I had a good time. I am now in the tww :). I know the Lord will bless in his timing.

I hope all is well with everyone

Hey Ladies :). How is everyone doing? Looks like I gotta go back to read past post to see what I missed.

afm- My King and I went away for the weekend alone without the kiddos(oh yes we had a blast :) ). We went to my home time for my Granny 90th Birthday celebration :). The party was on and popping fo sho lol. Granny in a wheelchair still getting her dance on. It was nice to see family members I haven't seen in ages. We didn't plan it this way but my fertile week fall on the weekend too. My King and I had a good time. I am now in the tww :). I know the Lord will bless in his timing.

I hope all is well with everyone[/QU good luck and i hope god blesses u with the little one u and ur dh want so much

Awhh that sounds like fun. My gma is 84 and she is up and moving as well. She is not in a wheelchair but actually goes shopping on the bus and everything by herself. Its such a blessing to have the elders in our lives with such great wisdom. My gma is the reason why Im not finding out what Im having, LOL. She told me to do it like they did in her day, they never knew what they were having:). Im also happy for you and DH to get that much needed time together!:hugs:

Awhh that sounds like fun. My gma is 84 and she is up and moving as well. She is not in a wheelchair but actually goes shopping on the bus and everything by herself. Its such a blessing to have the elders in our lives with such great wisdom. My gma is the reason why Im not finding out what Im having, LOL. She told me to do it like they did in her day, they never knew what they were having:). Im also happy for you and DH to get that much needed time together!:hugs:

Thanks :). Granny fell and had to have hip surgery last year. She was very active before the injury. She is able to walk but is afraid which is normal. Yes I agree about the wisdom. My Granny is my inspiration. Like you I didn't find out the sex of my babies because my granny said why u need to know baby? We didn't know years back. She told me to listen to what my babies were telling me. And listen to my inner knowing. And I did just that.

Thanks we needed time away :flower::happydance: The kids needed time away from us as well so they told us :flow:

How is ur pregnancy coming?

Hey Ladies,
Hope everyone had a lovely Tuesday!!

AFM-Sticking to my goals for this month of TTCing and trying to remain consistent. I also added "Preseed" to my regimen. After the TR I've experienced a drought down there.....lol..... This definitely doesn't help my hubbs :spermy:!

HAS ANYONE USED "PRESEED" IN THE JOURNEY TO CONCEIVE (past or present)?
If so, please share your experiences.

:hug: Y'all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back