African or African-Americans TTC

Hi ladies. Wow....so much going on and so much to catch up on.

Hi to all the ladies who've joined, :hugs: to the lovely pregnant ladies and :dust: to those still waiting for that blessing.

AFM, I'm still progressing down this IVF road. Hopefully, I'll have my egg collection and transfer at some point next week, or so. Praying that brings my DH and I our blessing(s)!!

Just thought to say a quick hello. Praying for everyone here. May the Good Lord meet us at our points of need!

Hi to all the ladies who've joined, :hugs: to the lovely pregnant ladies and :dust: to those still waiting for that blessing.

AFM, I'm still progressing down this IVF road. Hopefully, I'll have my egg collection and transfer at some point next week, or so. Praying that brings my DH and I our blessing(s)!!

Just thought to say a quick hello. Praying for everyone here. May the Good Lord meet us at our points of need!

Oh Isi, I am so happy for you and I pray that you get that BFP! I know God is on your side and Im still praying for you. Come by more often, we miss you over here:cloud9:

Blessings to you Buttercup. I pray the best for you and your husband.

Hello to all my beautiful ladies. I hope all is well with everyone.

InLuv- I've used preseed, I've found that you don't need to use much. Good luck I hope your get your bfp.

ISI- Good luck with the EC, I'm praying that it leads to your bfp!!!!!

AFM- I go in for a scan tomorrow to see how my follies are growing and to determine if I need my follistim dosage increased. I will keep you posted.

Hello ladies how is everyone today..all is well with me today i think im about to o soon though because i had what i think was a positive opk today i will probly do another one this eve and bd :) ... Please pray for me as i pray for u all in the ttc journey as well as those who are expecting... Good luck Isi i hope u get ur bfp.. Baby dust and blessings to u all.

Hey ladies!

@Mrs. Lee: I am praying for you. Make sure to BD every other day if you got a + OPK.:thumbup:

ASM, I am doing ok. Getting bigger by the day and from what everything says my bump is viable tomorrow:happydance:. Although I asked God to keep him/her in until the timing is perfect and right now, the timing isnt perfect!

Funny thing, my students always say, "your baby daddy", and arghh that irritates me. I say no, my childs father. they say Oh you are married right? I say yes. Then they say, well am I a ******* because my parents werent married? I say no, you are children of God brought to this world for a purpose. Ughh, I hope that that terminology goes down the drain, cuz we aint no bodies baby mama!!!:growlmad::haha:

Hey ladies!

@Mrs. Lee: I am praying for you. Make sure to BD every other day if you got a + OPK.:thumbup:

ASM, I am doing ok. Getting bigger by the day and from what everything says my bump is viable tomorrow:happydance:. Although I asked God to keep him/her in until the timing is perfect and right now, the timing isnt perfect!

Funny thing, my students always say, "your baby daddy", and arghh that irritates me. I say no, my childs father. they say Oh you are married right? I say yes. Then they say, well am I a ******* because my parents werent married? I say no, you are children of God brought to this world for a purpose. Ughh, I hope that that terminology goes down the drain, cuz we aint no bodies baby mama!!!:growlmad::haha:

Msk, I hate the term "baby's daddy" :growlmad: I refer to my sons' father as their father or dad. I am glad those students have a teacher like you. You can and are making a difference in their life. They may not know it now but you are sowing seeds in their life and it will take root and grow. Keep it up.

hey ladies I hope everything is good..i'm just gettin in from work but I did notice some very light pink spotting today..i hope it was IB but it may just be wishful thinking:haha:..but other than that I feel just like i did this month as far as AF..i really don't believe i'll see the witch..:cool:

Hey ladies!

Funny thing, my students always say, "your baby daddy", and arghh that irritates me. I say no, my childs father. they say Oh you are married right? I say yes. Then they say, well am I a ******* because my parents werent married? I say no, you are children of God brought to this world for a purpose. Ughh, I hope that that terminology goes down the drain, cuz we aint no bodies baby mama!!!:growlmad::haha:[/QU ok i will be sure to do that thanks for the advice... I hope u and the little one carry through ok ill keep i lifted up in prayer

Hey ladies, off topic but here it goes:

Hubby and I have to play bad cop today. My daughter didnt follow directions and so we have to ground her for a day and she has to write 25 times for what she did wrong. I would have just grounded her but hubby says we have to give her a lil bit more discipline plus she cant watch TV until she is finished writing:nope:. This is so hard for me because she likes to go out and play with her friends after school daily. Im such a push over mommy but she knows when I mean business. Our upbringings are so different. He comes from the "beat them down:haha:" type of family and me my parents were more laid back. My mom was the disciplinarian and my dad was very easy going.

So please pray for me that we see eye to eye on this discipline thing.:shrug:I know it has to be done but I hate doing it.:nope:

Hey ladies, I'm feeling really emotional today, I went in to have a scan to see how many follicles I had growing and have 3 on my left ovary and 2 smaller ones on my right. My IUI is scheduled for Monday, when I left the office I got really emotional because I was in a good place when we were trying on our own, I felt like I had handed it over to God, now that I'm scheduled for the IUI, I feel like I'm getting my hopes up only to be let down when AF comes. I'm not really sure how much longer I can stay on this emotional rollercoaster. My DH wants me to continue, he says that he's with me, and I know he is but I'm not sure if he knows how this impacts me emotionally. It's been 3 years in January and I think I'm almost at the end. I'm sorry to be such a downer today. I hope all of you ladies are doing well.

Hey ladies, I'm feeling really emotional today, I went in to have a scan to see how many follicles I had growing and have 3 on my left ovary and 2 smaller ones on my right. My IUI is scheduled for Monday, when I left the office I got really emotional because I was in a good place when we were trying on our own, I felt like I had handed it over to God, now that I'm scheduled for the IUI, I feel like I'm getting my hopes up only to be let down when AF comes. I'm not really sure how much longer I can stay on this emotional rollercoaster. My DH wants me to continue, he says that he's with me, and I know he is but I'm not sure if he knows how this impacts me emotionally. It's been 3 years in January and I think I'm almost at the end. I'm sorry to be such a downer today. I hope all of you ladies are doing well.

Futuremommie::hugs:

Its right when you are at the end of your rope that God shows up. He knows every struggle, every pain, every single time that you have petioned to him for this baby that He is going to bless you with. I know its hard to hear it from a woman that is pregnant but I want you to know that I was there right with you and right when I said I was done, I wasnt taking not one other pill nor was I going to do IUI, is when I got preggo. I had given up and gave it totally over to God. I dont believe God would give you the desire to have kids and not be well able to provide what you want. He is not a tricky or scheming God!

So scream, shout, yell and cry and when you get through, keep on praying because God will provide. If you need to take a break do so! Its ok. Im glad hubby is behind you. You know that is a blessing right there!! My hubby stood behind me but there were times when he couldnt take it and broke down and said lets just not do this. This isnt what God wants,and my hubby is in ministry so to hear that from him was truly a heart breaker.

We are here for you, in any way that we can be:hugs::hugs:

Thank so much MRSKC, your post is just what I needed to hear, thank you for always coming to my rescue when I am feeling down and out. I know HE can do all things, it just gets so hard sometimes. It's not hard coming from you, I know you have been where I am and I'm so happy for you! I hope that I'm feeling better tomorrow, for some reason today I feel defeated. MY dr's office did call back and say that I will probably hve 3 good follicles, and my lining looks great so that is a bit of good news.

Hey ladies,

Msk, I know it is how with the discipline in my house too. My hubby can be too strict to me sometimes and I am a little laid back. He says because he was a boy once before so he know. Idk :shrug: I am sure you will work it out. I use to hate to ground my boys.

Futuremommie, as Msk said we are here for you. Just know that we all will do what we can to support, encourage and whatever else we can do for you. You are truly blessed to have a hubby who is so supportive. :hugs:

Afm, the interview went well. Please keep praying that they will call me back for the 2nd interview and that I get the job. I use to work in that division before but this time I will be in a higher position working with the top people. I am ready for the growth.

Be blessed.

Thank so much MRSKC, your post is just what I needed to hear, thank you for always coming to my rescue when I am feeling down and out. I know HE can do all things, it just gets so hard sometimes. It's not hard coming from you, I know you have been where I am and I'm so happy for you! I hope that I'm feeling better tomorrow, for some reason today I feel defeated. MY dr's office did call back and say that I will probably hve 3 good follicles, and my lining looks great so that is a bit of good news.[/

@FutureMommie,
MrsK, hit it on the head!! I don't know how many times I have been told I couldn't do something, all for it to turn around and be done!!!! Stay faithful in your prayer and faith....don't lose hope as faith is all the things we hope for sight unseen...

Believe in him and he will bless you accordingly. He is blessing you now by providing you with the medical services to get you ready to conceive. God works thru man and man at this point is your (doctor)

Keep believing luv, just know that your are not alone...TRUST!!

Hey ladies, off topic but here it goes:

Hubby and I have to play bad cop today. My daughter didnt follow directions and so we have to ground her for a day and she has to write 25 times for what she did wrong. I would have just grounded her but hubby says we have to give her a lil bit more discipline plus she cant watch TV until she is finished writing:nope:. This is so hard for me because she likes to go out and play with her friends after school daily. Im such a push over mommy but she knows when I mean business. Our upbringings are so different. He comes from the "beat them down:haha:" type of family and me my parents were more laid back. My mom was the disciplinarian and my dad was very easy going.

So please pray for me that we see eye to eye on this discipline thing.:shrug:I know it has to be done but I hate doing it.:nope:

@MrsK,
lol.............I come from a beat them down neck of of the woods as well. Hubbs is doing the right thing, STOPPING the issue before it's gets out of hand. Funny that in my home I crack the whip and my hubbs is the mild enforcer, he never loses his cool..... O how I wish I was that calm. I'm raising teen boys to say the least so they can take it.....

You may not see eye to eye and that's what provides a balanced household....don't worry girly :)

Ready4- Thank you so much, I am praying for you and have my fingers and toes crossed that you get the job!

InLuv2-Thank you for the encouragements, you ladies mean so much to me already and we are hundreds of miles apart.

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm exhausted but I just wanted to say hey. I'll be back on tomorrow... :)

Hey ladies, well when I got home hubby says that he was lessening my daughters sentence and that she didnt have to stay in the house but only write 25xs. So that was fine, but then later on, we got into a disagreement on the last time we paid bills, hubby said we did something last time and I know we didnt because I handle the bills. So I said, Ok whatever because it was a losing battle. He thinks he was right so I just let him be. Well I guess he didnt like it, and so we didnt talk much last night:shrug:.

Actually I really dont care and Im not going to say anything to him until he decides to break the silence. Call me petty but Im always the one who has to come and say something to him and Im tired of it. I did still kiss him this morning and told him that I loved him even though he didnt say he loved me back:shrug:, he can be a real asshole at times.

Ughh sometimes Im really sick of being married. Please pray for me.

I hope everyone else is having a good day!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->