African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies,

Msk, I feel you on all it. I am always to one to say I am sorry. Even when I am right sometimes.:growlmad: that makes me mad! But I think you did right in letting it go. I don't know about your dh but when mines think he is right there is no changing his mind. :hugs: And I am always praying for each of you.

I hope everyone is having a great Friday.

Hey ladies,

Msk, I feel you on all it. I am always to one to say I am sorry. Even when I am right sometimes.:growlmad: that makes me mad! But I think you did right in letting it go. I don't know about your dh but when mines think he is right there is no changing his mind. :hugs: And I am always praying for each of you.

I hope everyone is having a great Friday.

Thanks ready. He did come around a little bit, he texted me and he did right in doing so because I was not going to say anything at all:haha:. Let him feel how I feel sometimes. My friday is looking a bit better so far.:hugs:

Hey ladies, happy Sunday to all of you :)

AFM-been a little MIA. Hanging out with the family as well as trying to get some :sex: in. I've really tried to make it more loving vs. robotic and scheduled lol...... it's less stressful this way.

I did get a positive O on 10/28 (using 1st response) & a positive O on 10/31 (using an online OPK). I'm also experiencing spotting (by wipe only) today! IDK what this could be? (ovulation bleeding)

HELP?? Anyone ever experienced this b4?

InLuv- Enjoy all of the bd'ing, I've heard that sometimes you can spot a little when you O! Anyways good luck, I hope it leads to your bfp!

AFM- Tomorrow morning is my iui!

InLuv- Enjoy all of the bd'ing, I've heard that sometimes you can spot a little when you O! Anyways good luck, I hope it leads to your bfp!

We will be praying for you. I hope you get your BFP. I am so excited for you. :happydance:

Praying for you futuremommie! I so hope it works out in your favor!!!!

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well for everyone.

Futuremommie, please post when you can. We know God has his hands on you. :hugs:

InLuv, after your TR how long did it take to get your cycle. Sorry if that is TMI.

Msk, how are you feeling today?

I hope everyone has a great Monday and very Blessed Week!!

good morning/afternoon!!
Future- Praying for success
OAN- How is everyone?!
AFM- AF is due tomorrow and just like last month i don't think she's gonna come..but doctors told me to return if i missed another cycle so i will be in the office in the morning

Good morning ladies,

Futuremommie, please post when you can. We know God has his hands on you. :hugs:

InLuv, after your TR how long did it take to get your cycle. Sorry if that is TMI.

@Ready,
I got my cycle a week after on schedule 9/22 and I had my surgery on 9/13. Next cycle was like clockwork too got it on 10/22. Never TMI, ask away :)

@FutureMommie,
God bless you luv and the procedure will be just fine! Relax and pray :)
We are pulling for you and yours!!

@FutureMommie,
O yes I' m trying to enjoy :) However my basal chart says that I O'd on 10/30 yet my OPK strips didn't turn positive until 10/31, 11/1 IDK. This is all so :dohh:

Good morning ladies,

@Ready,
I got my cycle a week after on schedule 9/22 and I had my surgery on 9/13. Next cycle was like clockwork too got it on 10/22. Never TMI, ask away :)

Thanks. Mines never came. I am actually waiting for it too. I just want to know if it would go back to being normal.

Ladies, thank you so much for your encouragement, support and prayers, The IUI went fine, I'm bloated and cramping so I know I will be O'ing sometime today. I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed that this is our month.

Vrain- I hope this is it for you!

Has anyone heard from RegalPeas? I know she was taking a mini break so just wondering!

Ladies, thank you so much for your encouragement, support and prayers, The IUI went fine, I'm bloated and cramping so I know I will be O'ing sometime today. I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed that this is our month.

Vrain- I hope this is it for you!

Has anyone heard from RegalPeas? I know she was taking a mini break so just wondering!

Glad all went well. Do they give you a percentage rate for conception with IUI?
I really hope this is it for you as well!:happydance:

Hi Ladies, I ask for prayers. I feel this is the only place I can come to and feel safe. You ladies have been supportive, loving and caring. My sistah's :). I am very emotional today. It's been a long time since I've cried. I feel so alone right now. I know Jesus is with and I must climb on his lap and allow to hold me and bottle my tears.

Hi Ladies, I ask for prayers. I feel this is the only place I can come to and feel safe. You ladies have been supportive, loving and caring. My sistah's :). I am very emotional today. It's been a long time since I've cried. I feel so alone right now. I know Jesus is with and I must climb on his lap and allow to hold me and bottle my tears.

Awhh:cry: Sorry that you feel this way! Cry if you need to, God has your back through it all.:hugs:

This song always helps me out..Listen and be blessed:hugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaciGTJemn8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"