Any Christian Ladies want to pray for BFP?!

Found this in my devotional:

Sometimes we have to go through things we don't entirely understand. We may be confused as to why certain things happen. Maybe even angry. I have been there myself more than once. When I am in that place I remind myself that God has a unique and perfect plan for my life. He has a reason for everything that happens. We cannot escape pain, confusion, or frustration. But if you trust Him in everything He will lead you through, and you will always be better off than you were.

thank you lord for luring me through this thread - these ladies are wonderful and they are just what i need...you ladies are a God sent!:hugs: may he continue blessing you and your families...

Hello my sisters in christ!

Hope you are all holding on! I just came to say hello and to remind you that Surrendering to God is the most fulfilling thing you will ever do. I have come to realise that I am surrendering all of myself to God.

Love you guys :hugs:

Hello my sisters in christ!

Hope you are all holding on! I just came to say hello and to remind you that Surrendering to God is the most fulfilling thing you will ever do. I have come to realise that I am surrendering all of myself to God.

Love you guys :hugs:

I surrender my whole being to God too..:hugs:

we love you too sister!

hope you are well?

Hey Ladies,

How are you all? Hope you are holding on to God's promise.

Afm, I'm ok......trusting in God and waiting for him to steer me in the right direction.

God bless :hug:

hello! glad you are still doing good chicifab :)

my numbers were under 5 and considered a negative so i was happy about that! now just waiting on AF so i can schedule my endometrial biopsy.

how are you feeling? i hope you are feeling great and you are getting closer to your scan now right?

hope all of you ladies are enjoying your weekend.

hello! glad you are still doing good chicifab :)

my numbers were under 5 and considered a negative so i was happy about that! now just waiting on AF so i can schedule my endometrial biopsy.

how are you feeling? i hope you are feeling great and you are getting closer to your scan now right?

hope all of you ladies are enjoying your weekend.

Great to hear that your numbers are down! Praise God! Now we have to pray God guides you in his direction.

I'm praying for you all :hug:

I'm fine...... Just had a lot of cramping yesterday that freaked me out a bit! But I'm ok now, not long to my scan and I can't wait to see what God has install for me.

Hope everyone else is fines :hugs:

Chichifab -

You are getting close now!!! Please keep us updated. Praying for you!!!

I probably won't get another try with FET until after the holidays....it seems like Jan. or Feb. will be our next try. My doctor wants me to have a normal period and then the following cycle do the biopsy and then the next month do the transfer. Our clinic shuts down around the holidays anyways. I am just going to enjoy the holidays and then start off the new year hopefully with a sticky bean like you :)

I miss you ladies so much.

how are you keeping up?

Baby - I can't wait to be Bump buddies with you in the new year - i believe we will be!

Chichifab - how are you and lil baba?hope u keeping well? and hope the cramping has eased off on you.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on here for a couple of days!

ballbaby - Thats great! I think its nice to relax during the holidays while you spend time with family and not running to and from doctors. Your blessing has been granted by God already.

Mummywant2be - Im glad you are also starting in the new year! Im praying that you both get your blessing. Remember, the God we serve, is a God of love and he has only the best planned for you.

Afm, I had a bad back on my right side day before yesterday and yesterday and it was worrying me. I phoned the doctor and he asked me to go for an early scan to rule out eptopic. So I had my scan yesturday and I can't stop praising and thanking God. I have one little miracle in there! Saw the flickering heartbeat as well at 6 weeks which was magical. Because my scan was brought foward, I am not going to have another sacn until i am 8 weeks which is in 2 weeks time.

Please read some good christian books before your upcoming cycles to keep you in the right frame of mind. I can recommend Supernatural Childbirth if you haven't read it. Its a great book, and it keeps you strong and focused :flower:

Love you guys :hug:

chichifab - oh Yeaaaaaaaay for the perfect bean and a good heartbeat..god is good and is doing wonders in our lives!

uhmm, actually we have started with TTC and now i'm on CD1-will be taking clomid for the second round since the MC in July! Fx'd we get good news right before christmas,if not ther's still a next year!:thumbup:

will definetely read!

we love you more sister! :friends:

CHICIFAB!!!!! GREAT news!!! I have been wondering how you have been feeling!!! :) SO excited for you :) Just such a miracle....enjoy every moment as I know you will!

mummywant2b - i pray this one is it for you too! :) best of luck honey!

Chichifab - I just bought the book you had recommended a few times Supernatural Childbirth on Amazon.com. I ended up getting the prayers and promises version. It should arrive in about a week. I am looking forward to reading it! You highly recommended it and it had super reviews as well. If I had a kindle I could be reading it right now! :) I suppose I'll wait for snail mail :)

Chichifab - I just bought the book you had recommended a few times Supernatural Childbirth on Amazon.com. I ended up getting the prayers and promises version. It should arrive in about a week. I am looking forward to reading it! You highly recommended it and it had super reviews as well. If I had a kindle I could be reading it right now! :) I suppose I'll wait for snail mail :)

That's great!!:happydance: I love the book! I do go back every now and then to read it over again:thumbup: It keeps me positive and strenghten my faith that God is always there. Even during pregnancy it helps relieve fear and installs focus on God's promises. I hope you enjoy it.:flower:

Anyone keeping busy during and before the holidays? I have a christmas fare at church in a few weeks time and I am trying to think of things to do/help as the money raised will go to people in need during the holidays.

Hello Ladies,

hope you are all ok and keeping faith in God.

hey ladies,

TTc was unfortunately becoming a chore in my life and Dh and I spoke about it and came to a conclution to stop Trying and just BD (NTNP)whenever we want to. and to live everything in God's capable hands :winkwink: and still praying that he will bless us when he feels its the right time.

how are u ladies feeling?

may god continue blessing you and ur families!:hugs:

Tomorrow is the day where we learn how to inject! Then i just have to wait for AF then off we go.

Trust in the Lord in all you do and He will show you the way.

hey ladies,

TTc was unfortunately becoming a chore in my life and Dh and I spoke about it and came to a conclution to stop Trying and just BD (NTNP)whenever we want to. and to live everything in God's capable hands :winkwink: and still praying that he will bless us when he feels its the right time.

how are u ladies feeling?

may god continue blessing you and ur families!:hugs:

Thats sounds like a great plan! I'm sure God knows when, where and how. I will be praying for you :hugs:

Tomorrow is the day where we learn how to inject! Then i just have to wait for AF then off we go.

Trust in the Lord in all you do and He will show you the way.

Amen to that! All the best with your upcoming cycle and remember to leave it up to God :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->