any end of July testers?!

I was cruising through the thread, I don't test, but wait until AF appears, which would be around the 1st August.

I can definitely see a faint line there, good luck I hope it gets darker.

Can you help me ladies?

I tested again this morning at 9 DPO and I got a squinter. There is definitely a line when I hold it up to the light, I just can't tell if it's an evap or a BFP. :huh: Any opinions will be appreciated!!!

I'll test again on Monday to be sure...

wow thta's no squinter! i see it clear as day and it's pink! i hope it's bfp!!!

Can you help me ladies?

I tested again this morning at 9 DPO and I got a squinter. There is definitely a line when I hold it up to the light, I just can't tell if it's an evap or a BFP. :huh: Any opinions will be appreciated!!!

I'll test again on Monday to be sure...

I can see that too! Good line for only 9dpo! Congrats :happydance:

Thanks ladies!

I'm so excited and, at the same time, hoping it won't be a chemical. I showed it to my DH today and he is so happy.

Weirdly enough, we had some strange "messages from the universe" today too. DH and I decided to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate our (maybe) BFP, and on our drive to the restaurant, we saw the most beautiful rainbow (if this pregnancy sticks, it will be our rainbow baby after a m/c in April). Not only that, but the rainbow was right over the neighborhood where my DH grew up as a child! We have pic of the rainbow right over his old home (it was starting to fade, but you can see it over the garage!

Then, we got to the restaurant only to find a large group of his family were having an impromptu dinner at the same time, so we ended up being surrounded by family and friends all evening! The priest who married us even showed up at the restaurant and joined us! All of this on the day I got my little bitty line! If this isn't a sign from above, I don't know what is! LOL.

Attachments

• rainbow.jpg
    rainbow.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
Unicorn- I could see your line and it's def pink
And how cool is that the rainbow and then the family and priest all showing up unplanned.. all good signs for you all!
Congrats

Unicorn: I can see the line. I am sure it is the starting of your BFP.

I can see the rainbow too. Everything seems so perfect. What a lovely evening! Fingers crossed this is your super sticky BFP :flower:

Thanks ladies!

I'm so excited and, at the same time, hoping it won't be a chemical. I showed it to my DH today and he is so happy.

Weirdly enough, we had some strange "messages from the universe" today too. DH and I decided to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate our (maybe) BFP, and on our drive to the restaurant, we saw the most beautiful rainbow (if this pregnancy sticks, it will be our rainbow baby after a m/c in April). Not only that, but the rainbow was right over the neighborhood where my DH grew up as a child! We have pic of the rainbow right over his old home (it was starting to fade, but you can see it over the garage!

Then, we got to the restaurant only to find a large group of his family were having an impromptu dinner at the same time, so we ended up being surrounded by family and friends all evening! The priest who married us even showed up at the restaurant and joined us! All of this on the day I got my little bitty line! If this isn't a sign from above, I don't know what is! LOL.

did you test again this am? would love to see hun

and i LOVE it. that rainbow and the family thing is truly amazing, i so hope this little one sticks for you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

9dpo here, was thinking about testing in the am at 10. nervous. afraid to. i guess i'll see how i feel in the am.

still having pimples everywhere which isn't normal, so if i'm not pregnant this is a cruel new joke. :(

Not feeling confident at all. woke up from a dream where i got my period. :( :cry: so hoping that's not true. af due thursday.

i've had tiny twinges of cramping on and off, but other than that and the pimples i really have nothing going on. :( :shrug:

I caved and tested with an ic this am! 10 dpo (also did one uestersay evening) there is a line and it could be seen within time limit but it's very faint and I'm inclined to think it's an evap - it's here if anyone is interested https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=437340 will see what the next few days bring I guess.

I caved and tested with an ic this am! 10 dpo (also did one uestersay evening) there is a line and it could be seen within time limit but it's very faint and I'm inclined to think it's an evap - it's here if anyone is interested https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=437340 will see what the next few days bring I guess.

i see it hun!! looks good. especially when you lighten. hoping this is it for you :)

Thanks hon - I hope so. Not got many symptoms now other than a slightly hungover feeling. I had lots of twinges between 5 and 9 dpo and tingly boobs.
Good luck if you test tomorrow

i think i will, but OH the cramps. they're more frequent now. :(

I hope they're a good sign and the pimples sound like a great sign.

I seethe line too Tinky. Hope it gets darker soon.

I am out. AF is here.

Hi,
I am new to this and i hope you don't mind if i join.
I am TTC my first. I stopped taking the pill and got my first af July 3rd, if my cycle stays the same I should get this Friday 31st. I already tested twice way too early and got bfn.
I had terrible cramping today and a tiny bit of brown blood-do you think this means I'm getting my period?

Thanks ladies!

did you test again this am? would love to see hun

and i LOVE it. that rainbow and the family thing is truly amazing, i so hope this little one sticks for you hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes! I happened to find a Clear Blue Digital in the back of my cabinet this morning and took it with FMU. I got my BFP at 10 DPO! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Thanks everyone for all your support! I'm in tears hoping that this IS going to be my rainbow baby. :angel: Send me sticky thoughts and I'm praying that you all get your BFP's too!

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
:happydance:Unicorn thats SO great after your Rainbow sign too!!

SuperStress, if you are about 5 days from AF, that could be implant bleed, hope so

I can see it Tinky! I hope it gets darker for you! Let us know what happens when you test again!

Huge congratulations unicorn - there's no doubting that! :)

I took another test this afternoon and it was darker but still faint so we'll see.

So to be honest im getting quite optimistic i had a temp dip at 8DPO AND a sharp rise at 1.7 degrees. I couldnt find my thermometer 9dpo. i also noticed a milky thick stretchy cm so i guess will see what happens. I dont intend to test unless af is at least a day late but here's to hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->