any end of July testers?!

Nice rebound RockStar...lookin good!

Woo-Hoo! Congrats to you all on your BFP!
Unfortunately, I'm out... Dang :witch: got me. Shoulda known, been feeling out of sorts last 2 days.
Maybe next month.

Nice rebound RockStar...lookin good!

Thanks im trying to remain level headed and not start symptom checking because i havent been this cycle. Until the vomiting on cd8 that is. But i am slightly optimistic cant wait to see if the :witch: shows up on thursday and if she doesnt i will poas on friday morning and see what happens.

ladies, i just checked and now my entire back is covered in pimples? i got one on my bb this afternoon i thought was weird, but just went to scratch my back and jeez! it's covered!

also i had loads of cm today, clear and glassy looking. some looked like ewcm mixed in but very watery! felt damp all day, like before O.

testing in the am. PLEASE let these damn pimples mean something! also cramping on both sides on and off today. (which can be normal) but these pimples! my goodness! totally not normal!

Congrats Unicorn. :)
Sending positive vibes for a super sticky bean:cloud9:

Sorry lyrikos and good luck mommy.
I'm 11 dpo today I got a positive opk and darker test - what do you ladies reckon? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=437636

Tinky, definite positive. i see it clear as day!!

10dpo. negative.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=885501&d=1437993782

Sorry mommy but I'm hoping I can see the start of something for you - still early days

you do see something? lines seem to be crossed on this one. some see it, some don't. i don't :haha:

I swear I see something really faint - crossing everything

Getting cramps so looks like the witch is on the way.

Hey!!! I'm sorry to crash! But can I join? I'm 7dpo today! When's the earliest I can test? Would love to talk with you all. Xxxx

Also BFN for me about 10 dpo. Cazza7, 7dpo is still early, 10dpo can show something but waiting until your expected period is best. But - I know its hard to wait....I've been testing since 7dpo!

Also BFN for me about 10 dpo. Cazza7, 7dpo is still early, 10dpo can show something but waiting until your expected period is best. But - I know its hard to wait....I've been testing since 7dpo!

Eeeek thanks for replying! I saw someone on another page get a BFP at 9dpo... so now im itching but going to hold out till atleast Thursday! I have the test ready! I wish I just didnt buy one till I could test as now I am itching to test like I said!!!

10dpo and bfn :( my nipples are a bit achey and I had a tiny bit of blood and a lot of cramps yesterday... this waiting game is so painful!

Eeeek thanks for replying! I saw someone on another page get a BFP at 9dpo... so now im itching but going to hold out till atleast Thursday! I have the test ready! I wish I just didnt buy one till I could test as now I am itching to test like I said!!!

Cazza7, If you have a 28 day cycle (average length), then your best day to test would be in 7 more days (when your period should be due). I couldn't wait that long and tested at 7 DPO, 9 DPO, and 10 DPO. I got a negative at 7 DPO, a squinter at 9 DPO, and a BFP on a digital at 10 DPO. I actually tested again today at 11 DPO with a FRER just to make sure the line was getting darker (and it is!!). :happydance:

Be careful, though, because every pregnancy is different. Here is a link to a website that charts the chance of getting a false positive by DPO: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

When I got my negative at 7 DPO, I was really bummed, but this website helped me to realize that I had tested too early since there is an 80% chance of getting a false negative at 7 DP0 (meaning that 80% of pregnant women would still test negative on that day).

But, I've also heard of women who didn't test positive until weeks after they missed their period! So, you never know!

I'm in the same boat! I'm not entirely sure how many DPO I am, but guessing I'm around 7 right now. I broke down and tested this morning and got BFN... now trying to hold off on buying anymore for a few more days and will test again on Thursday or Friday. Fingers crossed for you! :) This wait is awful!

Hey!!! I'm sorry to crash! But can I join? I'm 7dpo today! When's the earliest I can test? Would love to talk with you all. Xxxx

Wellll technically you can POAS the day you ov:haha:
Just kidding WELCOME!
I started the night of 8dpo (tech 9dpo cuz after midnight) but I wasn't expecting anything, just gave myself a start point so I wouldn't waste as much money this time. Last cycle I had supersensitve 10miu tests, so I started on 7dpo hehe...any excuse right??
Baby dust to ya, and pull up a chair!

Unicorn - well said!

Also Cazza- Don't forget your hcg would Double by 9dpo from today, so a neg now is expected. 9dpo works if you implant on the early end.
I got one with DS and Surrotwins I carried at 9dpo- NOTE this was the eve of 9dpo, and the line was no stronger at 9dpo with my single son than with twin girls...verrrry faint.
GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->