any end of July testers?!

mumttc92

Reaction score
Lets be friends :)

Due to ovulate next week and test at the end of July!
Baby dust to all!

I was to ovulate over the weekend and haven't yet, so with long cycles I'm probably not going to be able to test until the last week of July.

Me too.
Im testing OPK everyday though :)
Hopefully ill be able to test the last week of July.
Bloody better get a :bfp: this month!!!!

I got a + opk today along with a temp dip. Af will be a couple of days layer than predicted so I'll be testing around the 20th.

I hope we both get a bfp this month! DH and I tried all we could. If it doesn't work idk what will.

Hello! :wave: Do you mind if I join you lovelies? I'll be testing around 25th July!
Fingers crossed for our :bfp: ladies! <3

:hi: lost! My temp shot up so depending on tomorrow's temp I'm counting myself 1dpo.

Mind if I join. I am waiting to ovulate. Ewcm started to show up today. So my guess is that "O" might happen anytime between Thursday to Saturday.

My opk is still positive which I know can happen after O but I'm terrified my temp will drop again so dh agreed to bd 1 more time.

Ooh yay fingers crossed all :bfp: :)
I havent got a +opk yet but according to my diary O should be here between Saturday and sunday.
So fertile window is from now until monday :)

:sex: everyday from now hehehehehhhhe

According to my CM, OPK, and BBT - I ovulated yesterday! Here's hoping! Can't wait to test in late July!

Oh, good luck with the 2ww now Smile :)

Thank you. My temp dropped this morning so idk what to think. We dtd last night just in case today is when I'll actually O.

I'd like to join! I will probably O around Friday, is my guess. I am not using an OPK, just going by EWCM and O pains. Luckily (or not luckily) I got a CT on Sunday because of kidney stones, and I had a 14MM follicle on the right side, so now I know which side I will be ovulating! My hubby joked after we BD I should lay on my right side LOL!! Good luck to everyone!

I'll join you ladies if that's ok! I am due to O on Friday as well. I had a chemical last month and really hoping the myth about being extra fertile the next cycle is true!

Good luck everybody!

Me. Done my AI yesterday and due to test on 24th feeling hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->