any end of July testers?!

Hey ladies can i join... I THINK i O'd today but im not 100% so we will keep bding untill im satisfied haha. Im due to test on the 22nd! Lets hope this is a lucky thread for all of us hehe xx

Hey ladies can i join... I THINK i O'd today but im not 100% so we will keep bding untill im satisfied haha. Im due to test on the 22nd! Lets hope this is a lucky thread for all of us hehe xx

I think I ovulated today too!

My opk was extremely dark today with a temp dip although not as much as 2 days ago. Moderate cramping last night and some today. I always O on dark opk days so I think the dip 2 days ago was a fluke.

Hello all im new to this but i have been ttc i have a 6yo and 4yo, i was wondering if anyone knew if a pregnancy test is below at room temp but the temp is like under 10°c will it still work?

So glad to see some mummies on board.
Didnt want to post on the main thread as it has literally 700+ comments. So i made a small one :)

Ive just written a letter to my future child :)
Saying where she/he will grow up, same school as mum and grandpa etc.
How exciting!

We had sex again last nighr and again every night until sunday.
I know were both fertile as our first born is 2 :)

I still havent got a +opk yet! But hopefully sex every second day we will concieve!!
Praying for a little princess!

Ill hopefully be 4 months along this xmas and due 2 months before DS1s 3rd bday. Perfecr age gap!

If anyone does become pregnant i will definitely want to follow you all on instagram and facebook! I met my best friend on here when ttc#1 and we were 4 days apart :)

Now we wait!

Hi, can I join!

I've been TTC for a year with AI. This is my 6th actually "attempted" cycle.

This cycle includes 7.5mg of Femara, days 4-8, 2mg estrace twice a day cycle days 8-12, a HCG trigger shot, and at least two ultrasounds!

I'm on cycle day 5 right now. Hopefully my IUI will be around the 17th. My next appointment is on the 15th at 7:30 am to check for follies! If all goes according to plan I should know if it all worked by July 31st!

Good luck ladies!

FX for all of you!!!

Wow!
Goodluck with it all hun!
Hopefully all that hard work pays of this month and we all get our :bfp: s were looking for!!!

Thanks mum!

I hope so, too. I'm running out of money and mental health. :haha:

TTC can be so mentally and physically exhausting. If I don't get my BFP this month, I know we're taking at LEAST August off, if not a few more months. Hopefully this is it!

Hello can I join? 1dpo today and testing July 21/22!

Good to see all these ladies on this thread! I actually O'd last night! Threw me off cause I was having O pains but NO CM! I mean nothing, which is odd?! Anyway I screwed up timing with BD. didn't last night but did the two days before so only time will tell! What DPO will you all start testing? I always say I'm going to await but never can! :blush:

Good to see all these ladies on this thread! I actually O'd last night! Threw me off cause I was having O pains but NO CM! I mean nothing, which is odd?! Anyway I screwed up timing with BD. didn't last night but did the two days before so only time will tell! What DPO will you all start testing? I always say I'm going to await but never can! :blush:

OMG the same thing happened to me! I thought I'd ovulate yesterday based on 3 days of + opks and what do you know, I had cramps late last night after midnight and my temps were low again this morning. I was hoping to dtd 1 and 2 days b4 O, but now it's 2 and 3 days so I'm praying its enough.

OMG the same thing happened to me! I thought I'd ovulate yesterday based on 3 days of + opks and what do you know, I had cramps late last night after midnight and my temps were low again this morning. I was hoping to dtd 1 and 2 days b4 O, but now it's 2 and 3 days so I'm praying its enough.

Wouldn't be so much easier if we could just trust our bodies?! I don't usually have EWCM during O but I at least have some! I think that's what threw me off. I'm going to chalk it up to the stress of the kidney stones and meds. I feel out already but trying to stay hopeful. As they say, it only takes once! I think since we are still within the fertile window we should be ok! FX!:hugs:

I am thinking of holding out till 12dpo but let's see.. I'm just 2dpo and hating the TWW!

Fingers and toes are crossed for us.

Ill be testing from 10dpo.
Or... just wait until i am due for AF. HAHA what a load of.... who could wait that long?!?!?

I went into a baby shop today to look at tandem prams (i think i scared myself)
Im worried im getting cold feet now :(

Wouldn't be so much easier if we could just trust our bodies?! I don't usually have EWCM during O but I at least have some! I think that's what threw me off. I'm going to chalk it up to the stress of the kidney stones and meds. I feel out already but trying to stay hopeful. As they say, it only takes once! I think since we are still within the fertile window we should be ok! FX!:hugs:

We should be. I think my chances for a boy are very slim, but I'll be happy either way. Meds could definitely delay ovulation. I got strep right b4 O one cycle and it delayed it by 5 days! I was so mad.

I think i got a faint positive on my OPK today.
How manu more days to go now? !?!? Ahhahaha

Hi!

Currently 5-6 DPO. Tested this morning and got a BFN, though I knew I wouldn't see anything this early.

Hopefully this will be our month!!

Fx for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"