any end of July testers?!

Can I join? Don't think I have much of a chance this month given when we BD'd prior to O but DH left town Thursday and just came back super late last night.

Im about to test my opk.
But i know im not ready yet as still getting yellow cm.

Few more days to go i think as last cycle was 10 days late.
Hope we all get a positive at the end of July. If not beginning of August :)

Im so happy!

Mac- it takes just one :) hope you get a sticky egg!

And i hope all our posters keep is in the loop!!!

Welcome to the group mac! Don't loose hope yet, like mum said.. it only takes one. :winkwink:

CD 20 and I've had cramping on and off since yesterday. If AF comes early I'm going to throw a fit. :growlmad:

Good luck to all the ladies ovulating right now!

I had a blazing positive OPK on Friday along with O pains however FF gave me crosshairs 2 days before which was weird. I went in and manually changed it so that I O'd on 7/11 so I'm 2 dpo today.

Lost, what natural progesterone are you taking? I'm kinda worried about my levels because my temp doesn't go up that much and I had a chemical last month.

My dh came home and said we're going on a mini Vaca this weekend, so I'm pretty excited.

Hey ladies- mind if I join? I got my positive opk today so I suspect I will o tomorrow. I will start testing on the 24th.

FF moved my af to the 25th due to oing late so I'll probably test the 23rd. Today we went to a garage sale and I got a like new diaper bag for $1 (originally $165 according to their website ). I feel silly for buying it but we will have another child whether I carry one or adopt.

Smokin deal!! I love garage sales! :winkwink:

Good luck to all the ladies ovulating right now!

I had a blazing positive OPK on Friday along with O pains however FF gave me crosshairs 2 days before which was weird. I went in and manually changed it so that I O'd on 7/11 so I'm 2 dpo today.

Lost, what natural progesterone are you taking? I'm kinda worried about my levels because my temp doesn't go up that much and I had a chemical last month.

Bump! My LPs have been off and I also wonder if my progesterone is low. Would love to use something natural!

I take emerita progest. I have a 12 day lp and it has helped lengthen and regulate my cycle. I also took it until 12 weeks with DS and had no progesterone concerns.

I start it 3 days after my positive opk to ensure I have ovulated and it won't interfere with ovulation.

I'll have to look into emerita, I've never heard of that one before.

I just finished my last pill of estrace today! Woo hoo! No more tiny blue pills causing neon blue/green discharge! :headspin:

PLEASE UNIVERSE, let this be the cycle!!!

Hi ladies hope this isnt to early in the morning, but I have just gone bathroom and I had ewcm but shot with milky cm. I have never had this before.

morning ladies, may i join? if i'm lucky enough to test in july it'll be the 31st.

Darkriver, I always have a couple days of heavy creamy/eggwhiteish discharge after O. This month it was a bit heavier than usual.

Ladies - I desperately need advice.
I believe myself to be 1dpo today.

However - Just took an OPK - is this another positive OPK?

Advice greatly appreciated - not sure whether to add the + to FF or not!

Thanks lovelies <3

Can I join as well? As far as I can tell O'd on Sunday so I am 2 DPO. I didnt use my CBFM this month cause my sticks didnt get here in time.

We onyl BD on Friday and Saturday night. But based on my CM I had EWCM both days. More on Saturday than Friday and it was pink tinged? I used Dr. Google and it said that it was likely Ovulation Spotting. Has anyone ever experienced this? I had it on Sunday too and then Monday it was back to creamy CM.

Anyways I will be testing around July 27!

Lost that line looks pretty much the same as the control line - maybe you did already O and your surge is coming down? When you got other positive OPKs was the line darker than control?

I had one OPK that was darker than control and the next day it was the same color so I considered the darker one to be my true positive.

Hows everyone holding up?

Mrs & Mrs- I can not imagine having green/blue discharge. I bet that was freaky when it first started!

TexasRider- Thank goodness for Dr Google, huh? I have experienced that before, a couple of times. I, too, did a Google search when it happened.

I've lost track of what cycle day I'm on. Today I'm super bloated, gassy (sorry), and tired. I feel like I could go to bed immediately after work, at 5.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->