any end of July testers?!

I havent had a positive opk and ran out of tests today. However I have a small amount stretchy cm. So hoping its worked.

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining you. Today I'm supposed to O. My DH and bd 2 days ago and won't be able to do anymore this cycle since he's stuck at work. Here's to hoping that we all get our sticky beans. I won't be testing until after AF is supposed to show her ugly face which is supposed to happen on the 24th of this month.

I'll join! I felt like I ovulated around the 6th or 7th but my CBFM didn't reflect this. So I'm still waiting for the "peak" reading.

I'm in the LTTC category so I"m not going to do any symptom spotting or I'll drive myself crazy. I'll probably wait to see if AF arrives rather than test early. Either way I'd still like to be a part of the group.

-Smile, no unfortunately it was a dull line next to control line.
When ttc #1 i had 3 days of faints then one thick line on the 14th day :)

So FX this today is O day!!!!
Welcome to all new ladies

Hope all our July babies stick! 2 more weeks to go, 1 for some hehe

-Smile, no unfortunately it was a dull line next to control line.
When ttc #1 i had 3 days of faints then one thick line on the 14th day :)

So FX this today is O day!!!!
Welcome to all new ladies

Hope all our July babies stick! 2 more weeks to go, 1 for some hehe

If it's not the same color or darker than the control line then it's negative. Keep testing.

I'll join! I felt like I ovulated around the 6th or 7th but my CBFM didn't reflect this. So I'm still waiting for the "peak" reading.

I'm in the LTTC category so I"m not going to do any symptom spotting or I'll drive myself crazy. I'll probably wait to see if AF arrives rather than test early. Either way I'd still like to be a part of the group.

I totally remember the years of driving myself crazy with symptom spotting and testing before I got pregnant with my son. 6 yrs worth! Kudos to you for holding out, I'm weak! Old habits die hard.... FX this is our month!! :flower:

Oh really? Darn :(
I guess ill be ovulating later than my cycle is supposed to.. (day 14) oh well ill keep testing! Havent tested today yet though!
So we will see :)

Yes FX July is our month :)

Still no peak reading for me, I really feel like I ovulated earlier and the CBFM didn't pick it up. :shrug: Anyway, I'm staying strong.. trying to. Haha. Today I'll be working on the bathroom so that should keep my mind occupied.

Where is everyone at in their cycle? I'm CD 18.

Im working :)
So i too will be busy! Lucky.

Im at CD14 :) usually 28 day cycle but for the first time last month my AF was 10 days late :( so maybe O day a bit late too.
Oh well :)
Ill ovulate eventually!

FF moved my af to the 25th due to oing late so I'll probably test the 23rd. Today we went to a garage sale and I got a like new diaper bag for $1 (originally $165 according to their website ). I feel silly for buying it but we will have another child whether I carry one or adopt.

I feel ya!
Any excuse to go shopping hehehehehehe

*guilty*

Hey ladies ( especially smile, we keep bumping into each other!)

Cd17 here and suspecting o today based on opks. Planning to test @12dpo on 24th if AF doesn't arrive super early again!

Good luck everyone :hugs:

Hey ladies ( especially smile, we keep bumping into each other!)

Cd17 here and suspecting o today based on opks. Planning to test @12dpo on 24th if AF doesn't arrive super early again!

Good luck everyone :hugs:

:wave: hello again! I hope you catch that egg! You'll be in the tww soon enough!

I'm ovulating today - hehe. On time for a change too :lol:

I'm testing on 24th July. (Day after I pick my new car up lol, so if :witch: comes, I won't feel too depressed, or rather - that's the plan).

Haha -lost.
If you do get witch take it out on the new car :) hahaha ill be doing the same! Mines not new though, but if its a negative ill be doing a big ol rev to make myself feel better!

Im enjoying a nice glass of champagne right now relaxing as my mum has my little boy for the night :)
Kid free and down winding... until i finish my drink then ill be cleaning hahha

I'm 4dpo and I wish I knew already. Trying to keep myself occupied. I'm going to scrub carpets today since it's a rainy day.

Just got my opk so will be testing 27th. Damn hate my body sometimes

According to FF I o'ed on Friday. So here I am waitng! Hoping to hold out until the 20th or so to test! Which is still probably early!

Oooh smile, you don't have too long to wait!

I'm keeping myself busy this week with gym sessions and cinema plus I have a dinner party next weekend to look forward to :thumbup:

Definitely the plan lol!
I'm 1dpo tomorrow and thankfully starting the natural progesterone lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->