Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

I decided to hold out until tomorrow to test...so we shall see. AF isn't here, but my temp dropped this morning to just under my cover line. I'm not sure I should put too much stock in that though, because I was woken up 2 hours before my alarm by a message from work...then I went back to sleep for the 2 more hours and took my temp at my normal time. I got out of bed and everything, so I'm trying not to be too disappointed it dropped since I'm not really sure it's even accurate.

Hopefully I'm not setting myself up for failure by hoping so much...but I still have very large nipples, cramps, and a TON of creamy/(chunky?) white CM. The cramps feel different than my normal AF...so we shall see in the morning I guess :)

Please stay away :witch: !!

Spotting brownish red. Pretty darn sure it's the :witch: So :hi: bye ladies, see ya next time round.

Well the pinkish brown color in cm is gone. Now cm is back to normal which is weird because usually I have pink color in cm then bam AF full force so just waiting. Maybe it can be implantation spotting that just was later than I expected. Hoping AF doesn't come in full force. If not will be testing Sunday or Monday.

Well the pinkish brown color in cm is gone. Now cm is back to normal which is weird because usually I have pink color in cm then bam AF full force so just waiting. Maybe it can be implantation spotting that just was later than I expected. Hoping AF doesn't come in full force. If not will be testing Sunday or Monday.

This has happened to me this afternoon too :wacko:

Well im out Cramps are on there way and its the nasty witch.

Good luck Rachael and mzswizz

Good luck for next month freakles.

@rachael1981 I think I probably ovulated a day or two after or just maybe it took forever for me if I did implant. Hopefully this isn't he nasty witch playing tricks on me. I have super mild cramps and I think it's due to gas so who knows. And also still having back pain.

Sounds like me. Hopefully these are good signs x

Well i feel like drowning my self in a bottle of lambrine now, meh i hate this TTC its so annoying when AF arrives.

Well i move in 9 days and so at least i have something to look forward too, then i should ovulate again around the 16th and heres to a November baby. Which would fit in lovely because i have my sons july, other sons aug, partners sep, daughters oct, mine march lol

:bfn:, and my cramps are worse now so I think AF is definitely on her way any time - due either tomorrow or Saturday so she really could come any time. I'm so discouraged cause this was my 25th month and probably 28th cycle trying :cry:

@NDH AF due today. Still waiting to see what will happen

:hugs: NDH, hope you get that BFP soon.

Well while the spotting was off, husband and I had sex just to see what happens and now it is more brown and kind of looking pinkish also. So now I am going to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Wow looks like AF got alot of us... So sorry to hear. Heres looking to Valentines Day :)

Haven't seen the witch yet so I guess I am still waiting. The only thing I have had is on and off brown spotting which just came back this morning. I am going to test today because I never receive any type of spotting before my AF especially brown. The last time I saw brown was when I was pregnant but ended in a blighted ovum. So I am starting to think that it could still be a possibility because I have yet to see red. Don't want to jinx myself but my hopes are still up there. Before I would freak out and research like crazy but I am just watching what happens. This has been a long tww and I can't believe I went through it without poas and I still haven't yet lol. I think my POWs addiction is gone or it is just hiding right now lol. I will try to hold out on going to the bathroom for 3 hours before testing. Will keep everyone updated on he results.

Hi all, I'm still waiting - pretty sure I'm out this month though :(

It's nice to see there are plenty of other people that want this as badly as me and the 2WW is so painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->