Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

freakles, are you my long lost twin? I too woke up at 3, 6 and 7 last night, lol! When I woke at 6 I forced myself to lie in bed although I was bursting to pee. I finally tested at 7 which is 10 minutes ahead of my wakeup time and my temp had dropped from 98.1 the last couple of days to 97.9. Still above coverline of 97.7 so I am still hopeful (or stupid :p)

freakles, are you my long lost twin? I too woke up at 3, 6 and 7 last night, lol! When I woke at 6 I forced myself to lie in bed although I was bursting to pee. I finally tested at 7 which is 10 minutes ahead of my wakeup time and my temp had dropped from 98.1 the last couple of days to 97.9. Still above coverline of 97.7 so I am still hopeful (or stupid :p)

Its annoying isnt it when you wake in the night because i don't know now what my real temp would have been and its annoying to know it could have been higher or lower. At 5:56 it was 36.40 = 97.52 and then i took another straight after it was 36.53 = 97.75 i kinda cat napped then till 7am temp was 36.85 = 98.33.

Just took it now and its 37.35 = 99.23.... Hmm what will tomorrow be.

I could check mine right now except I have been stuffing my face with ice cream. I might get a 90 if I test now, lol! About waking up during the night, I read somewhere that your temperatures are not affected unless you actually get out of bed. So your 7 AM temperature would have been the same if you slept through the night.

I could check mine right now except I have been stuffing my face with ice cream. I might get a 90 if I test now, lol! About waking up during the night, I read somewhere that your temperatures are not affected unless you actually get out of bed. So your 7 AM temperature would have been the same if you slept through the night.

Oooohhh ice cream Mmmmm care to share... Ive been sucking ice poles. lol

Well thats good to know hmm kinda. lol it never went back up much but it went up a tiny bit.

Funny, I read your resting temp increases every hour by a little...don't remember where now

I'll be testing in the morning, I'll be 12 dpo. I tested two days ago and got a :bfn:, hoping tomorrow brings my :bfp:. If it doesn't, I'll wait for AF, and if it's late I'll test again on Sunday as I'm sometimes early but never late.

I'm testing tomorrow at 12dpo, though I was meant to wait until the 3rd :shrug:

@mrsine If you find anything send me the link to read, i should have a search my self but im feeling lazy. time for bed me thinks.

@NDH Good luck testing let hope its a :BFP: too baby dust to you.:dust:

@Rachael1981 Good luck to you also chick, we want as many BFP as possible :dust:

Remember i also want a BFP so save some for me. hahaha

I did find this

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Body_Temp_Variation.png

Body temperature normally fluctuates over the day, with the lowest levels around 4 a.m. and the highest in the late afternoon, between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. (assuming the person sleeps at night and stays awake during the day). Therefore, an oral temperature of 37.2 °C (99.0 °F) would, strictly speaking, be normal in the afternoon but not in the morning. An individual's body temperature typically changes by about 0.5 °C (0.9 °F) between its highest and lowest points each day.

Body temperature is sensitive to many hormones, so women have a temperature rhythm that varies with the menstrual cycle, called a circamensal rhythm. A woman's basal body temperature rises sharply after ovulation, as estrogen production decreases and progesterone increases. Fertility awareness programs use this predictable change to identify when a woman is able to become pregnant.

During the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle, both the lowest and the average temperatures are slightly higher than during other parts of the cycle. However, the amount that the temperature rises during each day is slightly lower than typical, so the highest temperature of the day is not very much higher than usual. Hormonal contraceptives both suppress the circamensal rhythm and raise the typical body temperature by about 0.6 °C (1.1 °F).

Temperature also varies with the change of seasons during each year. This pattern is called a circannual rhythm. Studies of seasonal variations have produced inconsistent results. People living in different climates may have different seasonal patterns.
Increased physical fitness increases the amount of daily variation in temperature.

With increased age, both average body temperature and the amount of daily variability in the body temperature tend to decrease.[6] Elderly patients may have a decreased ability to generate body heat during a fever, so even a somewhat elevated temperature can indicate a serious underlying causes in geriatrics.

Thanks freakles, I'll be sure to save you some bfp :dust: :D

MsWhizz where are you??? Have'nt seen you here today is everything OK? Gone fishing again.. :lol: j/k... I'm spotting with cramps.. Grrr on and off. Just going to have to hold off on testing period. I got my dates confused and I'm to start tomorrow... guess we'll see..

Good Luck to those testing tomorrow... FX'd everyone gets there :bfp:

MsWhizz where are you??? Have'nt seen you here today is everything OK? Gone fishing again.. :lol: j/k... I'm spotting with cramps.. Grrr on and off. Just going to have to hold off on testing period. I got my dates confused and I'm to start tomorrow... guess we'll see..

Good Luck to those testing tomorrow... FX'd everyone gets there :bfp:

Awww NO =[ Make the witch go away, and let get a BFP. Im holding off to i think im too scared to be disappointed, =[

Thank you but I know this is definately not the :witch: I assure you that ... She come at me full force and this is nothing at all normal... I'm just gonna wing it and see what happens tomorrow.

I should of held off on testin till AF did'nt show up, gonna have to wait a few more days to test just incase it could of been a late implantation, never know.. :lol: I'll update tomorrow to see if she comes at me in full force...

Don't panic, everything will be OK, I'd hold off a few more days before testing. I did it at 11 dpo and got a :bfn: I know its hard not to test but now I wish I'd held off.. :(

If not pg now there is Valentines Day :haha: What a way to spark the romance ;)

Good Luck hun, hang in there... Everything is going to be just fine :hugs:

Hey everyone. Sorry I havent beeen on. I am having a great time with my husband and best friend. We just left a chinese buffet and i stuffed my face. AF due tomorrow and i am thinking it might start but i dont know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not because to me when i go to the bathroom i think i see some pink in my cm but not sure. We will see what tomorrow brings.

AF just got me, should start properly tomorrow 14 dpo

On to cycle 6
Good luck ladies.....

Didn't even get a temp dip today.....weird, u just never know when shecwill strike

@hopin&prayin Thanks. Nervous about what will happen to tomorrow. Starting to feel like AF is going to come. Will keep you updated.

@sweedot sorry that AF showed her face at your door. Good luck for you next month. I think i will be joining you too. We shall see because AF due tomorrow.

No joy this morning :nope: AF not due until Friday though so maybe it's just hiding from me :shrug:

Sweedot: Oh man, sorry the :witch: got ya :( Hoping Valentines Day will be your lucky one :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->