Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

@sweedot so sorry AF arrived bad bad witch.

@racheal good luck lets hope she stays away

@hopin good luck chick with your BFP when are you testing?

NO AF here YET! still early in the day thou it ant over yet. CV is still high and soft and my temps were lower but still above the coverline. well they usually are anyway till a few days in. good news is no AF cramps but i feel wet like i have to keep running to the loo to check. i still have wind pains but cant let it go cause im at work. lol

Just like freakles...there is no AF yet but I am thinking she might come later on in the day. Hoping she is not though. Oh well guess I just got to wear a pad all day today and see what happens. Not having any cramps but alot of gas which is weird. Well good luck for those still in.

same here chick, loads of gassyness. sometimes i think its cramps bit its a little higher up.

well i went to the loo again cv still soft and high but i wiped it and saw pinky-red so i think im out. im at work till 2 so i check again later when im home and ill be back on tonight with an update.

mzswizz good luck hope she stays away for you

Thanks everyone, she disappeared again, lol

But my temp plummeted so I'm guessing she will fully show tonight.....I'm thinking my ovulation was in fact a day out after all and I o'd cd 17 not 16, hence the slight delay.

My plan this month is to get lots of exersize and plenty of fresh air, and to just try and enjoy the month, it's my birthday sunday, valentines the week after, then I'm going to Montreal for a getaway....so plenty to look forwards to...

Good luck ladies.

Hello ladies! For those of you that had AF arrive, theres always next month!! I've been TTC for 5 months after suffering a miscarriage this summer. I am proud to announce that I GOT MY BFP!!!!! This month I used preseed for the first time and I swear this is why I'm finally pregnant. Good luck to everyone on their journey to conceiving!

Observed brown CM this afternoon with temp dipping to below cover line this morning. No AF flow yet, and no cramps whatsoever. The :witch: is being sneaky this month. Oh well, it's a real bummer, hope for better luck the next cycle!

Hello ladies! For those of you that had AF arrive, theres always next month!! I've been TTC for 5 months after suffering a miscarriage this summer. I am proud to announce that I GOT MY BFP!!!!! This month I used preseed for the first time and I swear this is why I'm finally pregnant. Good luck to everyone on their journey to conceiving!

Congratulations - a very happy and healthy 9 months to you Xxx

@freakles keep us posted hopefully it's not AF. I am still in the running lol. Hopefully she doesn't show. Haven't had any cramps but gas cramps and gas so we shall see.

@lovemyhubby congrats to your BFP!! Next month I might try the pressed or just let nature take it's course. Next month is valentines day and then on the 18th it's our 5 year anniversary but our 2 year anniversary is in July. Have a happy and healthy 9 moths!

@sweetly good luck next month. I might just let nature take it's course seeing that our 5 year together anniversary is on the 18th. Happy early birthday!

@anxiously when is your AF due. Mines usually cOme at full force but haven't seen nothing yet. Hopefully I see nothing at all for 9 months. Good luck and keep us updated

Hey mzswizz, AF was due yesterday. Losing hope though cos my temp went below cover line this morning already. Pretty sure I'm out this time.

@anxiously its not over until AF shows which Im hoping doesnt happen for us. My AF is due today and havent seen anything so far but I am thinking about putting on a pad just to be on the safe side.

I checked bnb as soon as I could to check in on all my ladies. It's funny how we're all in the same boat, drop in temp but no AF yet. My temp didn't go below cover line but right on it :( Here's hoping the :witch: stays away!

Well, the crazy :witch: crashed my party shortly after my last post :(

On to the next cycle! And this time I will add Preseed to my armory :grr:

So sorry to hear AF got ya hun, I'm right there with ya :( As soon as I woke up temp WAM hit the roof... and guess who came to visit... :witch: I'm shocked but its all good... There is Valentines Day....

Good Luck everyone and congrats luvmyhubby fabulous news :)

Well even though my temp was up this morning I just went to the toilet and there was a bit of pink cm when I wiped :( knowing my luck this is the start of af :(

Well you guys it looks like I will be joining yall also. Looks like the start of AF. Oh well on to the next month. Maybe will try preseed.

Meh The witch got most of us.... Sorry to everone else got there AF full force.

Im still only spotting but still think im out, i don't want to waste a test so ill wait to see how it is in the morning.

Rachael your temps look good hun looks like you may be left on your own. But with a BFP Good luck chick.

Heres to all the other ladies happy valentines bedding :sex:

Thanks Freakles, I'll see how it goes. Hopefully there'll be no more pink CM :shrug:

I wiped and saw pinkish brown but only when I wiped. So i dont know if it is AF or late implantation who knows. Will keep everyone updated.

thats what i have too only when i wipe inside but im guessing its AF.

Welll i put on a pad so just waiting for AF now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->