• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

@sassymuppet Same here I am staying positive. I am starting to think it is AF just coming today. It is more brown now like it isnt only when i wipe but i see drops when i go to the bathroom. Guess i gota get prepared for next month.

@sassymuppet Same here I am staying positive. I am starting to think it is AF just coming today. It is more brown now like it isnt only when i wipe but i see drops when i go to the bathroom. Guess i gota get prepared for next month.

mine started too, quite suddenly after this spotting!!!

and....its super painful!

cycle number 6 starts today...

@sweedot it is still kind of on and off again. Also its still pure old blood no fresh blood yet. So i guess Im just going to keep waiting and see because this is really confusing me.

right when I think it's AF, i get tricked!! The brown is so light that it is like, I am going back to normal cm. No more drops when I use the bathroom, it is only there when I wipe and it is a very small amount. I have been trying to hold out on using the bathroom because I'm scared to look and see AF arrive. Every time I walk down the stairs I think AF is starting to leak, I check the pad nothing there. There isn't even anything on the pad that I am wearing now. Not even one drop so who knows maybe I am going through IB. Let's see how this day goes and let's see what day 3 has in store. If it stops completely and no AF, then I will take it as IB and wait til the end of next wek to test or the mid. By then I should have enough HCG in my system if I am pregnant.

well ladies AF coming slowly but surely so I'm out for this month. Oh well maybe next month or next time we try.

I'm out too. Not sad today cause I did all my crying last night. She didn't start til this morning, but I just knew.

@NDH im not really sad. i havent cried and dont think i will. i guess im just fed up with trying and trying and not getting nowhere. I am just going to leave it up to god and BD whenever we do it not caring if its ovulation time or fertility wondow. Im just exhausted from trying to spot something different cant sleep at night because wanting a child so bad looking at people and just want to cry because their pregnant or have children. its just so much pain i been through especially having a miscarriage and being unsuccessdul ever since. UGH i just want to scream at the top of a mountain. Too bad i cant because I'm in Florida. oh well from now on im just going to live life and see how that goes. Good luck for conceiving a november baby.

yep yep the witch got us all. I have Valentine's Day (Feb.14th) and then my 5 year anniversary (Feb.18th) this month so hopefully that sets the mood lol. If not, I always got our 2 year wedding anniversary (July 25th) to do some baby making lol. Well lets all see what happens now because we are all in the running to have the next top BFP!!! lol

YESSSSSSS.... Sounds Fabulous... I want to have a chance to get Line Eye... :haha: I'm gonna get some cheapies this time and turn into a POAS addict.. :lol:

I'm crossing everything we get our :bfp: I'm going to work him over bigtime.. Mission planned Sunday and Valentines Day... woohooo... even bought a sexy outfit for him, he will go nuts...

I'm sooo ready... Valentines Day can't come fast enough :)

lol so do i. I dont know exactly when i ovulate so I'm going to just wear him out every day of this month becuase one of these dayd have to be ovulation day lol. I probably ovulate later than I think I do. it says a woman ovulates 2 weeks before her next period so that should be around feb. 20s. who cares!!! lol when valentines and our anniversary comes, it is going to be the best he would want to make babies with me every day lol.

:haha: If I could only be lucky to get it 2 days in a row. I work 2nd shift and he works 1st GRRR. Then he has hs son every other week and works on the weekend its hard to get together but i "know" I BETTER be getting it Valentines Day or Else... He's' fired... :haha:

I'm gonna be lost until then... no more posting with any good news for 2 weeks Yikes.. I've become addicted to this site again... help... :lol:

Have fun BDing the next couple weeks ladies. Just remember that there is such a thing as too much BDing, lol! But seriously, you want to make sure he still has some actual :spermy:s to run the gauntlet. Too much :sex: can dilute the batch for when you're actually ovulating. I didn't get my first :bfp: until I held out for every other day instead of going crazy with the Bding :haha: Have a happy cleansing time and FXd for all of us for V-day!!

It is very nice to see that we all started our TWW together and all ended with AF together and now we are starting all over again together. I find that pretty cool. We started finished and continuing together. It's nice to have other women going through the same thing to experience everything with. I am going to try and BD'ing every other day or every two days or just BD whenever we get a chance. Let's just see what MArch holds for us. I counted 35 days from my Current AF and I should have my next AF around March 8th. I love having my AF at the beginning of the month because I can enjoy the rest of the whole month AF free and usually after AF that's when everybody invites my husband and I to parties etc. GOOD LUCK on NOVEMBER BABIES!

think i might take a little two week break from the site too actually....

theres nothing much going on for me, just AF! lol
im due to get positive OPK on 15th and ovulate on 17th! then a 13 day LP....three charting cycles now have shown 13 day LP everytime...

the only decision I have to make now...is? do I risk the vitex and an early ovulation?
hmmmm, maybe I will!

good luck, Maybe Ill be back a little sooner than th 17th then eh!

Same here nothing pretty much will be going on for me until the next tww. We all know how the tww is lol. I would probably ovulate close to the end of the month probably around the 22nd or 23rd maybe but not sure. We will just have to wait and see what happens. Will be back on when I am entering TWW. Good luck for November Babies

Awww you ladies have long cycles =[ Im due to ovulate on CD16/CD17 and i only have a 26day cycle so im due for AF again on the 27th feb. Ill still stay here thou and make sure your all ok.

AF came on heavy today and while i was at work it soaked down to my jeans, luckily i was off home anyway. Meh i hate AF recently, because its been heavier since my m/c.

Hope your all well. x

@freakles I know what you mean about heavier after m/c. Geez like you would think I just went through a crime scene of like 4 bodies (sorry tmi). You are lucky that you have shorter cycles then me. My cycles are 35 days long. But then again I am happy with my cycle because I am able to enjoy the rest of the whole month and wont see it again til the beginning of the next month. I will keep you posted on how this month goes. It is funny because my AF suppose to end on feb. 8th, the next AF due march 8th and last year I got pregnant around feb. 22nd and this month it says Iovulate feb. 22nd or 23rd, and also before i got pregnant the last time i had whacky AFs now i had 2 whacky AFs hmmmm maybe just maybe this is a sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->