• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

@sweedot the only thing have been taking is a multiple supplement and that's about it. I am patiently waiting for AF to go away so I can pounce on my husband like a lioness lol. I have been just enjoying myself while on AF and that's about it. I am releasing myself of stress so maybe this time I can conceive when ovulation time comes around. Good luck to you. Oh and I am on cd7 so we are not far from each other at all.

Oh dear Sweetdot, that doesn't sound good! I started taking amoxycillin yesterday for an ear infection and thought I might possibly have had an allergic reaction to it in the evening, but so far so good today.
Also, the BDing has commenced in this house, though I'm still a few days away from my fertile window. It's coming up quick though! I only have an 11 or 12 day fp, and 12 or 13 day lp (as best as I can tell. I don't temp or use opk's, but I can tell when I have EWCM without even looking for it lol, and I get ov pains)
We're also trying to BD every other day, though haven't managed yet lol. If we only go 2 days without BD though I'm happy (DH would happily go a week if I let him - not conducive to babymaking though haha). Though before last night it had been 11 days! But not in my fertile time it doesn't matter too much, but I still don't like to go that long.

Well I got a pause on the BD due to AF still being here. Well hopefully this will be the month of the BFP just got to wait and see.

Well I was a day off on my cycle. Today I am cd7. I thought the ticker was behind but I was just ahead a day. My cycle still seems a little heavy. Hoping it stops today but it don't seem like it sometimes when I use the bathroom. I am still seeing clots and dark red (sorry tmi) which usually isn't there around cd6 and cd7. Maybe it is going to be on longer than 7 days. If that is true then my body is adjusting back to how it was before the last time when I got pregnant which is weird because it stayed on a constant cycle until the new year hit. I got pregnant last year February around the same time that the ovulation calendar has me Ovulating so maybe this is a good sign. Holding for BFPs this month.

Well I was a day off on my cycle. Today I am cd7. I thought the ticker was behind but I was just ahead a day. My cycle still seems a little heavy. Hoping it stops today but it don't seem like it sometimes when I use the bathroom. I am still seeing clots and dark red (sorry tmi) which usually isn't there around cd6 and cd7. Maybe it is going to be on longer than 7 days. If that is true then my body is adjusting back to how it was before the last time when I got pregnant which is weird because it stayed on a constant cycle until the new year hit. I got pregnant last year February around the same time that the ovulation calendar has me Ovulating so maybe this is a good sign. Holding for BFPs this month.

sorry for your LONG AF!!! wow, that sucks, I only have the clots for one day....

good news is, we're on the same cycle day! YAY!

I've been having loads of CM for the last few days, which is REALLY WEIRD!

It could be my diet, it could be that Im gearing up for an early ovulation, could just be one of those weird things....

I'm ready this cycle though! I feel good about it.

good luck!!!! hope AF stops soon....

@sweedot I am also having cm which makes me think that my AF has stopped but then when I wipe its still here ugh its sooo confusing. Right when I think its gone its like guess again lol. I dont know whats going on with my body actually. Who knows what could be happening right now all i know is that when AF goes off, then BD is coming on. I am ready to pounce on my husband lol. I am feeling good about this cycle also. It is going to be a year of ttc in april sooo I'm wondering if I would make it to the 1 year anniversary pregnant or not. Im now less stressed which is great and my husband and I are enjoying each other's company. Every time he comes home from work I feel like we are back in high school because of how we act. I'm hoping that we catch ovulation seeing that I dont know when it is. I tried using an OPK but it always looked positive to me because I always had two lines that we similar in color. So I knew it was due to the hormonal imbalance. hmmm wondering how this month is going to play out. I am very excited because in 9 days, it will be 5 years since we 1st met. So this will be a great start. Right now, I am just busy with school so thats also helping me keep my mindoff of worrying about babies so much lol. But sometimes I cave in and be on websites where they have the positive test gallery and I'm like that's going to be me one day. Since all the negativity and stress last year, I have changed my life, my way of thinking, and alot of friends. Hoping that this year brings a BFP!!!

I'm on CD7 too and wishing AF would go! I thought she had gone this morning, but no, wiped tonight and there she was still there, light but nevertheless still there :(

@Rachael My AF is playing tricks on me too. Atleast you making progress, every time I wipe it is still alot so I'm assuming it will not end today. Well atleast when it stops I probably have a higher chance of conceiving maybe because I will be closer to my ovulation (whenever that actually is).

So I think I've realised that I only have a 12 day LP and always just assumed a 14 day, and if that's the case, then we've been completely missing ovulation for 2 years! Unbelievable, but it makes sense why it hasn't happened looking at my dates as far back as I have recorded them.

Hoping this is my cycle and I get a Feb :bfp: that I can announce on my mom's birthday, resulting in an EDD of 11/11/11!

@NDH Good luck on your February BFP!!! By all these whacky periods, I think my body is going back to normal. Well normal for me I would say. I had whacky periods and I was able to get pregnant but ever since they were like clockwork, I wasn't able to get pregnant....weird huh. I don't know why but my nipples are sensitive for some apparent reason and that doesn't usually happen during AF at all so it seems pretty weird. Let's see if we all can manage to get BFPs this month which will be really cool. And I wouldnt be that far away from you because if I do get pregnant my EDD would be 11/10/11 so that's realllllll close and pretty cool. Cant wait to have fun BD'ing again. Good luck and loads of baby dust to you :dust:!

Just realised my due date would be 11/11/11 too if I conceive this cycle!

:dust: to us all for November babies :D

FX'd for us both then for 11/11/11 babies!

FX'd! :dust:

Hopefully this will be your month if your theory is right :D

Thanks, I sure hope so! Now I don't even know how long to say we've been TTC for if we've been going about it all wrong lol.

I don't know either lol.

My OH has just text me saying he's got Tuesday off work, so he's staying here Saturday - Tuesday then he'll be back Friday - Sunday :happydance:

Cd8 and it looks like it is going to end today. This is the 2nd time my AF ended in 8 days instead of 7 days which is interesting. I am sooo happy that next week is valentines day and our anniversary. He would be off Sunday-Wednesday but our anniversary falls on his work day so I would just have to wait until he gets off. Our EDDs are around the same time. Yay hopefully we will get our November babies. Good luck to everyone!

CYCLE DAY 8!

My temp dropped this AM, which means Approx. 9 days till ovulation.....
yeeeeeee

I'm doing SMEP this month, so BD cycle day 10, 12, 14, 16,17,18

hope it works!

my EDD IS November 10th!

@sweedot it is soooo cool that we are both on cd8!! Also my EDD is if I do conceive this month will be 11/10/11 which is the exact same day as yours!!! So yay we are going through the same thing and that's pretty exciting. It looks like my AF is finally coming to an end and I'm thankful for that. I am starting to think that my AF has now started lasting for 8 days because it did the same thing last month. I don't really have a clue on when I ovulate so I am just going to have sex every other day and see what happens this month.

I'm CD8 too. AF has officially left the building! Now to wait to ovulate, should be in about 9 days time......

My ticker is saying that ovulation is due in 14 days. I guess because of the fact that my cycle is every 35 days, my ovulation would be further away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->