• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

Awww you ladies have long cycles =[ Im due to ovulate on CD16/CD17 and i only have a 26day cycle so im due for AF again on the 27th feb. Ill still stay here thou and make sure your all ok.

AF came on heavy today and while i was at work it soaked down to my jeans, luckily i was off home anyway. Meh i hate AF recently, because its been heavier since my m/c.

Hope your all well. x

wow, you have a short LP then??

I can get my cycle down to 26/27 days if i take agnus castus, im thinking of doing that this cycle, i have soy isoflavones too, but i can only do one or the other... might try this agnus castus again, a shorter cycle is better i think, makes things move along a little quicker!!

31/32 dragsssssssssss......

hope you get your BFP This time around!

I didn't know AF got heavier after a M/C
I thought i had a chemical about 3 cycles back cos I had faint positives for 3 days and then nothing and then AF came last and very heavy, and since then Ive had very heavy periods with clots! ewwwwwwww
but it's incredibly heavy this time, im going through super plus like no-one's business!

does anyone else use agnus castus? Im thinking about trying that.

I'm just going to wing it. No stress just have fun and see what happens.

I'm just going to wing it. No stress just have fun and see what happens.

Man it definitely started out that way. I remember how excited we were when I stopped my BC and we were having fun BDing like crazy and knowing after each time there was a chance we actually were making a baby and now I have officially entered CRAZY TTC LAND :dohh:

@missangie lol you are not alone. I went from oh lets just have fun trying to make a baby to honey I need OPKs, HPTs, an online ovulation calendar etc etc lol. I dont know if this is a sign or not but hear this: my AF suppose to end Feb. 8th, Next AF Due March 8th (both 8th), last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage conceived Feb. 22nd, looked on an online ovulation calendar and my ovulation time is 22nd or 23rd (around the same times), before i was pregnant the last time i received whacky AFs, this is my 2nd whacky AF now (happened before pregnancy)......i think this is a sign

Hey ladies, sorry ive not been on much im so busy with the packing, meh its hard work moving house, but im so excited i want to go now. lol

Hope your all well. My bleeding has been a little heavy again today, but i only bleed for 5 days so 2 days to go then i can look forward to the Bedding, if i have time with all the packing. lol

@freakles Good luck for this month!! Where are you moving to? I am on on day 5 of my AF so I got 2 more days to go. Either it is going to stop on the 7th or the 8th. Then after that free from AF until another 35 days if I dont get pregnant this month. Im feeling pretty good though I have no complaints. Havent had any cramps just been in my eating phase lol. Taking a multisupplement every day so I can stay healthy. Other than that, I have no updates.

Wow,you ladies have long af, im done in like 3 days with a day of light spotting....

I'm happy today, its my 25th bday tomorrow, going out with some friends tonight, I'm all dolled up, hubs bought me huge bouquet of roses....and he's treating meto a surprise outing tomorrow....

Eeeeeeeeeee

Correction i am on day 4 of my cycle lol. Cant think straight when I have so many things on my mind.

@Sweedot Happy Early 25th Bday!!! May you enjoy many more and have fun tonight!! You are lucky to have a 3 day AF, my friend has one like that. My AF lasts 7 days. So I get a week break. But doesnt show until 35 days later so I guess Im thankful. Thats so sweet that your husband bought you roses and doing a surprise outing. My husband is just like that..You got to love them!!

@mzswizz Glad your feeling good this month, im hoping at least one of us will get a BFP, surely the Witch can't get us all again.

@Sweedot.... Happy 25th birthday.... Wow!! what id give to be 25 again. lol Hope you've had a great day chick.xx

@mrsine thanks chick, im very happy to be moving lol =]]

So im on Hmmm CD4 i think ill check my sig in a min. lol
The bleeding has amost gone its so light now im using the smallest tampon. I have 1 light day 2 very heavy days then like 1/2 light days. So although its 4/5 days i only notice the 2 days that in on.

Has i keep saying im moving this friday im so so so excited to be moving house, ive been nusy packing all weekend and my house now looks like some one burgled it. I still have a load more to pack, ive been mainly packing the kids stuff away this weekend as they were at there dads i had a chance to throw some of there stuff they don't play with. Id usually let them help me but recently they have decided they play with everything even when its shoved in a corner and i know they haven't touched it in years. So i gathered if they wern't around id be able to sort though them.

My daughter came back and straight away went up stairs and started muching through the rubbish bags saying i want that. lol it was a old teddy that used to be mine.

So anyway ill stop waffling and let you guys build up your energy for the weeks ahead.

@sweedot Happy bdai!

@freakles yesterday I had an unbearable cramp on my right side. Thank gudness for tylenol lol. I am on day 5 of my cycle. Ready 4 it 2 end already lol.

CD 4 and AF has left the building yay! Just spotting yesterday too. Thank goodness she never hangs around long or with my short cycles I'd never NOT be bleeding :rofl:

Anyone else still in with a chance for a Feb :bfp:? Next AF is due the 1st, so I still have a chance for an end of the month :bfp:

@NDH I am on day 5 and my next AF is due march 8th. Should probably ovulate around the week before February is over. TWW will start after. So hopeful now.

Thanks for the bday wishes everyone.....
I had an amazing weekend, very fun filled, had a few drinks which was nice for a change...mmmmm, frozen margaritas. Yum

Cycle day 4!

Going for the soy isoflavones this month starting tomorrow

Yipeeeeee.

@sweedot that's wonderful to hear! My husband and I bought a BIG bottle of moscato yum I just love wine. He also took me out on a lunch date so I guess you can say we are enjoying your bday with you lol. Haven't had a glass of wine yet because husband is trying to help his mom with her iPod right now. It is CD5. I am a day ahead of my ticker which is interesting. 2 more days then AF will be gone whoo hoo!!! Ready to do a different hairstyle and try some vitamins maybe that will help increase fertility hmmmm who knows what I will do. Soo ready to be pad free lol.

Hi everyone. I am on cd7 right now and it seems that AF is stopping right on time. It is light enough to wear a panty liner so I'm thankful for that. Now I have from cd7 or cd8 all the way to cd35 to BD lol. But I am going to try the every other day route instead of the everyday route and see how that goes for me. Valentines day and my husband and I 5 year anniversary of being together (Feb. 18th) is coming up so this month is a very good month for me. We will just see how it goes. Hopefully this is the BFP cycle.

Good luck mzswizz. I'm on CD6 and AF is on her way out for me too, looking forward to being able to BD again :rofl:

@rachael good luck to you too. I know exactly what you mean about bd'ing again lol. It seems like it has been forever lol. I just miss the days of just enjoying my husband which I still can without BD'ing but it's just an extra add on. Got to experience another TWW. I know I was strong the last time so let's see if I can hold out on poas lol.

Hi Ladies....

Im cycle day erm, i forget....lol, oh yeah cycle day 6!
STARTED taking soy yesterday, stopped taking soy yesterday!!! lol

had an allergic reaction to the pills, huge asthma attack and hives....eeeek

Oh well, guess no soy for me eh!

thought about going with the vitex, but i just don't know, i might try one more au natural cycle...if it fails, ill try the vitex again!

So tired today, noticed i've been a bit dizzy too, maybe I've been burning the candle at both ends a bit.

noticed EWCM today and yesterday too....cycle day 5 and 6???? what the heck is that about, it was like some EWCM and some creamy.

very very odd...i did a preg test, just incase I had mistaken AF for implantation, nope, definitely AF....my periods are so short, it could have been, but nope!

anyway, will keep an eye on it, i started doing OPK's just in case I o'd early...

keep you posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->