• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

wow, its so cool that we're all pretty much on exactly the same cycle pattern!!! lol

I always seem to ovulate mid-week, I can never quite get it to fall on a weekend, so it bumms me out because I worry we're not doing it at the right time when it's mid-week! lol

oh well, we do our best!

I hope I conceive this month, because I don't know if I want a christmas baby! so, I might skip a month if I don't get my BFP!

OH MY....AFTER ALL THAT!

I will be ovulating at the weekend after all! how exciting....saturday!!!!!

i suppose to be ovulating around feb. 22nd or 23rd which is an estimate on an online ovulation calculator and thats good because my husband is off sundai-tuesdai so yay

Hey ladies, nearly packed now just a few bits to do in the morning, i get the keys at 9am and then ill be straight to my new home to go nosey around alone. lol

Then back here to help the delivery men, dunno if i can help maybe offer them a drink lol.
Then off to the new house to unpack.

Im not back on the internet till next week Wednesday or Thursday but ill try pop on on my mobile to see how you all are.

I should be ovulating anywhere from Thursday to Saturday. Ive booked tuesday and Wednesday off so ill be doing it all day. TMI lol

Good luck with the move freakles! Hope it all goes well x

@freakles Good luck with everything!! I suppose to be ovulating around the 22nd or 23rd. The husband will be off on those two days so yayyyyyyy BD'ing all day!!!

oooo freakles cool!

what I wouldnt give to have a day off for some BD!
I've been so tired the past two days, really don't know what's wrong with me, hope I'm not coming down with lurgy! that will scupper my carefully laid plans!
BAH!
I TELL YOU WHAT!

I am having major issues with this batch of IC ovulation sticks...they are all showing fairly dark lines, all cycle, i dunno if its the brand or what, they are super skinny, maybe it is affecting the result...they aren't positive, but they are showing like almost positive!
the one I did today was especially dark and I'm only on cycle day 8...think I might go out and buy some decent ones!

@Sweedot What brand do you have? I had used Answer and I had positives for 2 weeks straight so it was a bad batch.

I'm using Wondfo rapid response LH detection....

I've used wondfo last cycle and they were really good, these one's seem to be a newer version though and they are green handled and a little thinner...

I'm going to definitely get some from CVS....i really actually want a CBFM! But I don't know if I wanna pay!

maybe I'll splash out, im spending a fortune in these darn OPK kits anyway!

@Sweedot After the answer OPK i decided not to use it because I cant afford the same to happen.

lol, i just impulse bought a CBFM with 30 test sticks from Amazon!

every month i've been saying, if i dont get preg this month, im getting one, and it's been 6 months, so ....
now, I'm getting one, it arrives Saturday!

YAY!

I hope my OPKs arrive Monday, cause I should ovulate Tuesday or Wednesday by what I've always considered my O, but now I think I'll ovulate the Thursday or Friday. So I hope they arrive in time to help me figure it out. I'll plan to keep BDing right through the 20th at least (every other day of course, though DH was too tired last night so now we have to make it up 2 days in a row somehow) so we catch it anyway. But if I do get pg at last this cycle I want to know if it was cause my theory of later ovulation was right.

Sweetdot, with your bad batch I'm glad I didn't buy the Wondfo ones. I could have got 30 for $6.00, but instead went with 20 for $12 lol, just because they came locally so would hopefully get here in time. Plus I only expect to need them once to confirm when I actually O, as my cycles are very regular.

@Sweedot Lucky you lol!! If only I could get one I probably would lol. Anything to help me I would buy it lol.

NDH, good luck!!!!!

I know, darn wondfo...the last batch i had were terrific, hardly showed anything until my surge!!

this batch are either really awful, or...there is something amiss with my darn hormones!

Im thinking its the OPK's because I used them alongside HCG's at the end of my last cycle and I remember they were dark then and I was convinced that they were leading up to a BFP!

SO, I advise any ladies looking to get the wondfo! don't get the new variety, they SUCK!

I noticed on the packet it says sensitivity 20miu

the last ones i had were 40miu i think! could be the explanation

That could be it indeed - if you just always have a little bit of LH in your system but do get an actual surge you need less sensitive ones. Should give you the option when you order. If someone never gets a surge they may want more sensitive ones just to see if it's a weaker surge, but if like you there seems to always be LH then they need less sensitive.

Me and OPKs are done lol. After the 2 weeks of positive test I was like no more and even my husband was like the only thing he wanted me to buy was pregnancy tests lol. So I'm banned from OPKs.

This is the only time I intend to buy them. It's just the easiest way (I think) for me to confirm my theory. I'd have to wait another whole month most likely if I was to determine it by temping. And that's a much more obsessive method I don't want to get into yet imo.

@NDH I don't really use anything. The only thing I used is the online ovulation calendar but other than that I used nothing. Ugh my AF is still going and I don't understand why. Mines usually lasts only 7 days and it is CD8 now so I'm soooo confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->