Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

Yeah that's all I've used in the last 2 years as well. Well, one year. The year and a half before that I just used a pen to mark a regular calendar, but kept forgetting :haha:. But as it assumes a 14 day LP, which I always thought fit because I get ov pains that day, I'm now thinking I ovulate 2 days after I get the cramps and am totally missing O. Hence the reason I finally caved and got OPKs. I want to know what's actually going on just for one cycle. I'm sure that whatever happens once is what happens normally for me, as I won't and never have taken anything that should affect my hormone levels, and I've never been suspected of having a hormone imbalance. If the OPK suggests I BD when I've been expecting to all along then I'll go get checked out, but if it suggests I do ovulate later I'll keep trying a few more months. How stupid will I feel if it turns out that's our only problem? LOL.

@NDH I have no clue when I ovulate and I have tiny ovarian cysts that caused me to have hormonal imbalance. So thats why I cant do any OPKs which makes since now. We will see how it goes this month. Hoping we all get our February BFPs!1 I have no clue what I'm doing wrong lol.

Aha. Well as long as you BD every other day you should be covered. I try to follow my own advice, but it takes two to tango lol.

Lol I understand exactly what you mean. I was thinking of BD'ing every other day. Also, AF hasnt went away yet!!!! It's like go away you are not wanted here lol. I've had this same cramp around my right ovary ALL DAY!!! I think my hormones are really out of whack this cycle. It would just be my luck that I would have to get pregnant from a whacky cycle lol.

How is everyone today???

any updates ladies?

lets keep the thread going and the PMA alive!!!

Hey ladies! Hope the :witch: was easy on you all and you're enjoying the BDing coming right before you ov. I'm completely off now, I think I actually OVed on cd11! Very different that the whole last year of my charting :shrug: I had loads of ewcm right after AF went away and then as I got closer to my normal ovulation time cd14-16 I slowly dried up! So Now I'm cd14 and completely dry, and my temps have been up for 3 days. Who knows why of OVed early, at least we got one good BD in, so hoping for some sort of miracle. How are all of you?

Well I am on cd13 today. Been TTC stress free. My ticker says I am suppose to ovulate on cd22 so let's see what happens. Answer pregnancy test strips 5 count, were on sale for $5.99 so I got it just in case. Other than that enjoying BD'ing.

I've been enjoying the bd'ing. None now until Friday though, so I hope I don't ovulate before Saturday!

Even though my ticker says I am suppose to ovulate on cd22 which is the 24th I am bd'ing just in case.

Got a positive opk yesterday and dtd last night. Hoping to get some today as well. Will try to continue with every other day just in case though.

Good luck to you. I am just BD'ing every chance we get. I'm not worrying about trying to conceive this month. It would be nice if I do and if I don't then there's always next time.

I think just staying in this one :)

eeeek, ladies! positive OPK!!!

3 DAYS EARLY....WE'RE DEFO ON!!!

OVARY PINCHING TOO!

I'm so excited....

we dtd yesterday, i just had a feeling, I knew it would come today!
good luck, baby dust!

Sweedot that's spooky. I think I may have ovulated this morning, my temp has dropped really low and I had twinges in my left ovary area too. Even more spooky is I'm also on CD14 and this is 3 days early for me too! We dtd for the last 3 days though, with me pouncing on OH yesterday afternoon coz I just felt the need for :spermy: so FX and :dust: for us both!

Alrightie, another cycle to endure! I resorted to using Preseed this time round, FX'd!

WOOO,

early ovulations, SPOOKY indeed...

Anxiously: I used preseed a couple of cycles ago, but i felt it leaking out of me all the time, lol, so i just decided to rely on my own cm!

GOOD LUCK!

Good luck with everyOne making it to ovulation time!!! I can't use no OPKs seeing that my hormones are out of whack. I should be ovulating next week but I don't know if it might come early or not so husband and I have been DTD whenever we get.

OPK's really do suck, it's such a guessing game...I'm constantly scrutinizing mine...

Having a strange day today, ups and downs, up with the positive opk, then DOWN with a huge full blown migraine coming on...then UP again because one of my military spouses that I helped with a resume and interview prep got the job she applied to!!! so I was thrilled for her...

hoping this damn head banger subsides though, or it's going to put major dampener on my BD session tonight!

I think I ovulated yesterday cos my temps increased this morning (temp yesterday was 36.47, highest was on CD10 at 36.61). But I took 4 consecutive readings right after I woke up and they were 36.68, 36.86, 36.88, 36.87. I know I should take the first reading, but I can't help but think that's just my thermometer warming up!

Today is the third day after my first OPK+...what do u think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->