• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

I'm pretty sure I ovulated this morning, and I just have a feeling we've made a baby this weekend. Here's hoping!

Omg rachael, that's exactly how I felt....as soon as we did it, I thought, omg we made a baby, but then I thought, noooo we can't have, because it was too early, but then my temp went up and my opk was positive and I thought, wow, maybe we DID make a baby after all lol....I've been having lots if symptoms, mostly tummy cramps, sore back, sore bbs, twinges and headaches....sits so early, but I really feel this is it, I really hope so, pma...lol

I have been having mild cramps and tender sensitive nipples and ALOT of headaches.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated this morning, and I just have a feeling we've made a baby this weekend. Here's hoping!

Omg rachael, that's exactly how I felt....as soon as we did it, I thought, omg we made a baby, but then I thought, noooo we can't have, because it was too early, but then my temp went up and my opk was positive and I thought, wow, maybe we DID make a baby after all lol....I've been having lots if symptoms, mostly tummy cramps, sore back, sore bbs, twinges and headaches....sits so early, but I really feel this is it, I really hope so, pma...lol

FX'd for us both! I'm not going to symptom spot this time, I drove myself crazy last cycle thinking I was pregnant, but I wasn't :nope:

Who am I kidding? Course I will be :dohh:

@rachael we all break down and give in to symptom spotting and others lol we just have to gain self control.

I have no self control :dohh:

Though I have done well this cycle and not used OPK's! And I'm going to hold out on testing until 4th March, not before. Unless there's something that screams out to me to make me sure I am pregnant!

I'm having really deep ovarian pains right now and I'm soooo bloated....it's definitely not gas, it really feels like someone is squeezing my ovaries.

If I see anything different like spotting or missed period then I will test march 10th but anything else I'm not going to say oh this may be a sign of pregnancy because cramps bloating and other symptoms happened to me and I ended up with AF.

@sweedot that sounds painful. Maybe you should try a warm or hot rag or towel laying across your lower abdomen. It should probably help with the pain.

Ouch Sweetdot, that sounds painful and uncomfortable. Hope it eases soon, and brings you a :bfp: to make up for the pain.

@NDH Do you have any updates? I think i may have ovulated early.

I got a cold sore yesterday, which I'm taking as a good sign as I found a bunch of ladies who got them 3-8 dpo on their :bfp: cycles (I usually get one once a year, or when I'm super stressed. I'm not stressed and my last one was 3 months ago) and had pink in the toilet and a little on the tp, but 4 dpo is too early for implantation, so idk. That's it really.

I got those not so lovely cramps too, I used a heating pad and fell back asleep, hope you get feeling better sweetdot :hugs:

Rachel, sounds like your going to get a surprise this round... yay....

Hey MsWizz whats the latest?

NDH... Wow it could be implantation spotting... woohoo :happydance:

I'm having really deep ovarian pains right now and I'm soooo bloated....it's definitely not gas, it really feels like someone is squeezing my ovaries.

OMG... BINGO... So did I and it was awlful, I used a heating pad and it helped... I've never had that happen to me before, uh oh... :lol:
Possible bean in the making?? My OH is in for a shocker... hehehe

@hopin&prayin well i think i ovulated early and we dtd every day since cd10 now having sensitive and sore nippples with headaches so who knows.

@ndh sounds like possible implantation good luck.

Hopin I really hope I get that surprise this time, I really do!

Fingers and Everything crossed that you do... :) :dust: :dust: :dust:

NDH I could be implantation spotting Yay... FX'd you get your :bfp: too :)

I'm doing fine, my left leg is still bothering me, on and off dull cramps grrr, bloating seriously eek... and after talking to a few ladies I might have a surprise me and my OH bd 1 day after AF and he you know twice inside me (sorry tmi) and I just read a ton of threads how women thought it was there safe zone and ended up pregnant... lol

Guess we'll see.. Good Luck ladies... Baby dust to all

Good luck everyone. Before I was trying to figure out whats going on with my body now I'm just observing. My breasts are sensitive and tender and my cervix feels kind of sore. Last night I had a bad sharp pain as if somebody was pulling my uterus UGH but then it went away. Don't know what to say abou that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->