• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

5 dpo, residual headache, slight tender breasts, tender nipples....not much cramping today, increased creamy cervical mucus.

9dpo - the crazies are creeping in! :wacko: I'm gonna hold off till AF is supposed to show, I will fight off the tww crazies, I will! Testing on the 25th if temp doesn't drop.

Don't really know how many dpo I am if ovulated early because I don't know which day I exactly ovulated. But I know that AF is due march 10th so have to wait til then. Sounds like everyone is getting good symptoms. Good luck on the BFPs ladies!!!

I think I'm now at 8dpo now I tell ya these leg cramps WOW... talk about hurting... I've had mild cramps here and there and ALOT a creamy white cm and my cervix is wayyy up there :) I also feel like I've done a bazillion sit ups ... strange....

Good Luck ladies, sending loads of baby dust your way :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh and everytime I eat I blow up like a blow fish, talk about bloated :haha:

Good Luck ladies... Heres to seeing some :bfp: soon :)

I hope there's some :bfp: soon!

Still no symptoms here, but I think I'm only 2dpo anyway :shrug:

6 dpo today, cant wait for this week to be over....my lp is 13 days there abouts, sometimes 12, so I reckon I could test Saturday and possibly see something....

I'm desperately trying to hold out!
HATE THE TWW! LOL
crampy this morning, funny lower tummy feeling, bbs are still a little bit tender, nothing else really, slept pretty well, no weird dreams last night.

I really really hope this is it, come on cycle numner 6!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies. Well I guess I will be shooting for a christmas baby because AF decided to show 2 WEEKS BEFORE SHE IS DUE!!! it has been 19 days since my last AF started and well this morning I went to the bathroom like I normally do every morning, looked down and there it was bright orange/red in the toilet! So now the week I suppose to ovulate is the week I get my AF. my cycle has once again shortened. Last month it came on cd26 now this came on cd20. I don't know what's going on but it seems like my body is kicking back into how it was before the miscarriage which is whacky cycles. Well here's to hoping for march BFP!!!

Oh mswizz, so sorry to hear stupid AF came so early :( Doesn't she know she can't just come over uninvited! Fx'd this cycle catches you :)

Ohh NO mswizz thats not good. =[ Have you been taking b-Vitamins at all?

Good luck with your next cycle

GRRRR damn that :witch: I'm sorry mswizz :hugs: Crossing my fingers for you for next month, a December baby would be fabulous ... Atleast now you know where your at on your cycles, I so feel for you my cycles are weird at times too.

MZSWISS!!! DAMN!!!!!
so sorry about that, are you sure its AF?

Freakles- I know what u mean about bvits, they messed up my cycle! I was spotting throughout whole tww....

MZSWISS, if you are taking bvits, get off them right away!

Something must have shortnened ur LP....I read somewhere on here that a lady taking supplements, shortnered her lp to just 3 days because of them, so if you are taking something, id definitely get off it quick!

best of luck for december baby!

I was thinking B-vits to lengthen her cycles lol worked for me, but them it does some and doesn't others. Its hit or miss.

I dunno Whats up with my cycle this month, i got 2 positive opks and yet my temp only rose today. Im hoping i didn't ovulate late because if i did i could have missed the slot. Ohh well i guess ill wait for AF and see. my LP is only 9/10 days so i should know soon.

Well ladies I don't know what's going on because my body is very hot I have a headache that is very bad close to a migraine and the bleeding is doing it's own thing. The only thing I was drinking was a multisupplement by ferrol. Other than that, there was nothing. I don't understand why I'm having two periods in one month which is crazy. Especially 19 days after first and the same week of ovulation. I have been feeling hot for the past few days now. At night I have been sweating alot like wake up drenched. Any ideas?

I don't know, maybe you should go see your doctor and get checked out!

do you have cystic ovaries?

sometimes a burst cyst could cause symptoms like that....

The last time I went to the doctor was to check my HCG levels to see if the went to 0. They did an ultrasound and told me I have tiny cysts on my ovaries that was nothing to worry about they would only cause hormonal imbalance.

hmmm, i'd still get checked out, you never know....
sometimes us ladies get the odd random cycle....its a product of being us!

I know my cycles are pretty regular....but on occassion I get a super long one or a really short one...

you should defo start charting though, wait for AF to subside and then start the BBT, it could give you some much needed clues to your cycles.

I was talking to my husband about charting. But he was telling ke not to do it because he thinks it will add stress on me seeing that very new thing I try I stress about it. We will see how this AF goes. Right now I can't go to the doctor yet because we cancelled our health insurance my husband had with his job because we couldn't afford the deductible so we have to get new insurance. Also my husband is going pregnancy crazy lol he thinks I could be pregnant and the bleeding is due to something pregnancy related.

hmm, well if the bleeding is heavy or accompanied by cramps, im not sure if thats good...

implantation is usually a little spotting...or at least in MOST cases it is light or just a few spots, and in fact implantation bleeding isnt even all that common anyway!

if it is pregnancy related, you should definitely see a doctor.

i find charting to be the opposite of stressful, i think im more stressed out the months i dont chart, because im constantly wondering whats going on with my body...its really easy and if nothing else, will tell you if and when u have ovulated.

i know you have mentioned that you cant do OPK's because of hormonal imbalance, but I know a lot of women on here that have PCOS that can still use opk's, so it really leads me to think theres more going on than perhaps you think....definitely speak to your doctor as soon as you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->