Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

@Hopin&Prayin Good luck. You know what we say...it's not over until AF shows her face. Mines is due in 2 days. Yesterday, I was feeling nauseous like the feeling of being sea sick again but I was starving so I ate and I also had a bad headache but it went away after I ate so I take it as me being hungry. I am kind of 50/50 now. I feel like it is AF and then again I am keeping faith saying that ok I think I could be pregnant. I will only know in 3 days! But that's if AF doesn't show in 2 days. Good luck to everyone who is still in!

@mommyrn I think you should just wait a couple of days before testing again. Sounds like good signs with nausea and vomiting. Good luck and keep us posted!

Af due Thursday, caved and tested this am. BFN.
shouldn't have tested at all. Should've waited to see if AF showed up.
Now im discouraged and crying ... this is torture. If I hadn't mc'd, we'd be finding out the gender soon. I don't know if ill ever stop crying, unless I get another BFP...
good luck to you guys!

I can safely say we all get discouraged when we see that BFN! I ha a blighted ovum in April 2010 and ever since the. I have been trying to get pregnant but no luck yet. I say keep your head up and have faith because it takes a strong woman to continue on trying and an even stronger woman to go through all her emotions and still have faith to move on but never forget where she came from. Good luck to you and how many dpo are you?

Now im discouraged and crying ... this is torture. If I hadn't mc'd, we'd be finding out the gender soon. I don't know if ill ever stop crying, unless I get another BFP...
good luck to you guys!

I can safely say we all get discouraged when we see that BFN! I ha a blighted ovum in April 2010 and ever since the. I have been trying to get pregnant but no luck yet. I say keep your head up and have faith because it takes a strong woman to continue on trying and an even stronger woman to go through all her emotions and still have faith to move on but never forget where she came from. Good luck to you and how many dpo are you?

That is so true.

@freakles thanks. It took me months after the miscarriage to become a stronger woman. Every month that I received a BFN was like a slap in my face and I thought that I wouldnt be able to conceive again. Now I just enjoy life and try whether it is AF or if it's a BFP I am going to keep moving forward. Right now I am in college majoring in Nursing R.N. And just working on my relationship with my husband. To me every day is a step forward to progress of success. It is only a bad day if you make it that way. That's how I feel. But enough about me.....any updates with you. I woke up 5am with terrible pain in my lower stomach and back. My husband gave me Tylenol but that didn't work and then he gave me hot tea (wash out tea) that helps with constipation and gas. And the pain was due to......GAS!!! Unbelievable I tell you lol. Worst feeling I coud ever have. Now I can't eat nothing without running to the bathroom because the tea is cleaning out my system (tmi) ugh what a day this has been so far.

@freakles thanks. It took me months after the miscarriage to become a stronger woman. Every month that I received a BFN was like a slap in my face and I thought that I wouldnt be able to conceive again. Now I just enjoy life and try whether it is AF or if it's a BFP I am going to keep moving forward. Right now I am in college majoring in Nursing R.N. And just working on my relationship with my husband. To me every day is a step forward to progress of success. It is only a bad day if you make it that way. That's how I feel. But enough about me.....any updates with you. I woke up 5am with terrible pain in my lower stomach and back. My husband gave me Tylenol but that didn't work and then he gave me hot tea (wash out tea) that helps with constipation and gas. And the pain was due to......GAS!!! Unbelievable I tell you lol. Worst feeling I coud ever have. Now I can't eat nothing without running to the bathroom because the tea is cleaning out my system (tmi) ugh what a day this has been so far.

Ive been trying since august after a M/C and every time i get a BFN it upsets me but yea i move on and keep trying. It will be my due date in march and every M/C ive had ive been pregnant again before ive reached my due date. So im not sure how im going to feel if im not pregnant this march.

I get gas pains like that all the time, i tell you its like labour. I get on my hands and knees push my butt in the air and let it go. lol. My partner hates it when i let go but if i don't i get them pains and there are so so painful.

I also woke this morning but to use the toilet and ive been getting gas pains and cramping all day, My AF is due tomorrow unless the Vitamins have worked then im due Wednesday. Ive been testing lol Since 6DPO silly i know but its mainly boredom lol.

Anyone think im out this month looking at my chart??????????

good luck to you guys!

Thanks to both you and freakles for the support. this forum makes me feel a bit less alone.

as far as dpo, its all a bit of an estimation, which makes it worse :(
I had my d & c on Dec 14th, to stop the bleeding.. then got AF on Jan 7-10 (kind of short for me...by a day or so, i just assume its bc my body getting back into the swing of things.) I dont chart and i havent used an opk, so who knows if i even ovulated? i used some app for my phone (called "my days" period and ovulation calendar) and it predicted id be ovulating probably around Jan 21, and most fertile between jan 16-21. Probably not the most accurate method, especially after a miscarriage, but i wasnt quite ready to dive into charting bbt, or opks... we Bd 4 of the 6 "fertile days." and a few other times before and after the fertile days...but i suppose this wasnt the best approach.. I did have some crampimg on the 19-21st of this month..so hopefully i did O?

since then i have had some seriously dry and itchy nipples (sorry if TMI) and ridiculous insomnia (probably nerves or anxiety about the wait or depression?) a bit wet feeling down there...and as of the past day or 2 ive been a bit crampy too. probably AF coming....maybe not?
i have been a bit woozy too, but not sure if its all in my head? i usually get nauseaus if im hungry, ive noticed.

just so tired of being sad, as im sure you guys can appreciate. any advice would be awesome.

I hope you guys all get your BFP this month!!! Its apt to happen soon right? Just gotta stay strong :)

good luck to you guys!

Thanks to both you and freakles for the support. this forum makes me feel a bit less alone.

as far as dpo, its all a bit of an estimation, which makes it worse :(
I had my d & c on Dec 14th, to stop the bleeding.. then got AF on Jan 7-10 (kind of short for me...by a day or so, i just assume its bc my body getting back into the swing of things.) I dont chart and i havent used an opk, so who knows if i even ovulated? i used some app for my phone (called "my days" period and ovulation calendar) and it predicted id be ovulating probably around Jan 21, and most fertile between jan 16-21. Probably not the most accurate method, especially after a miscarriage, but i wasnt quite ready to dive into charting bbt, or opks... we Bd 4 of the 6 "fertile days." and a few other times before and after the fertile days...but i suppose this wasnt the best approach.. I did have some crampimg on the 19-21st of this month..so hopefully i did O?

since then i have had some seriously dry and itchy nipples (sorry if TMI) and ridiculous insomnia (probably nerves or anxiety about the wait or depression?) a bit wet feeling down there...and as of the past day or 2 ive been a bit crampy too. probably AF coming....maybe not?
i have been a bit woozy too, but not sure if its all in my head? i usually get nauseaus if im hungry, ive noticed.

just so tired of being sad, as im sure you guys can appreciate. any advice would be awesome.

I hope you guys all get your BFP this month!!! Its apt to happen soon right? Just gotta stay strong :)

I know its hard to loose a baby no matter how far along you are and nothing we say or do can take the pain and thoughts away. I myself have now lost 3 babies all at 8 weeks all due march time.

The only thing we can do is try not to get to stressed over wanting another so bad, i know its hard you miss being pregnant and you want so bad to have a baby inside you again, but if you let it stress you out to much your body will not be able to make another baby. Ive read that if your to stressed your body can reject it, im not sure how true this is but still i think TTC should be fun also.

I chart because it helps me understand my body and ive also sort as to why ive not gotten pregnant so far and now im able to fix it (i hope).

As for the symptoms, well if im not pregnant, im a crazy women. I have so much going on with me i think i need a straight jacket. lol

Worst symptom is being tired, im so tired now my eyes are stinging. ohh and they say when your pregnant you eat for 2 well im eating for the whole family.

@mommyrn I think you should just wait a couple of days before testing again. Sounds like good signs with nausea and vomiting. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks! And about you having gas pains I had them really bad with my second one that i to take Gas x to relieve the pain! Gas X is safe with pregnancy. It was horrible it would move all the way into my back! Hopefully that is a good sign for you! Good Luck!

@freakles- we can be in straight jackets together! lol!

Im going to try to relax (easier said than done) and maybe ill start charting, so i can get to know my body a bit better....

I'll keep enjoying the BD in the meantime :) and continue planning my wedding (which i dont want so much anymore, i just want babies!)

thanks so much for your help! when are you testing??

@Hopin&Prayin Good luck. You know what we say...it's not over until AF shows her face. Mines is due in 2 days. Yesterday, I was feeling nauseous like the feeling of being sea sick again but I was starving so I ate and I also had a bad headache but it went away after I ate so I take it as me being hungry. I am kind of 50/50 now. I feel like it is AF and then again I am keeping faith saying that ok I think I could be pregnant. I will only know in 3 days! But that's if AF doesn't show in 2 days. Good luck to everyone who is still in!

Thank you, the cramping has subsided all together... poof its gone, I seen my friend that is psychic and she told me not to freak out if it does'nt come... I was like whaattt... :lol: Guess we'll see... AND I was predicted TWINS... Holy Catfish... :af: :af: :af:

I'm crossing everything she does'nt show for us.. I'm super excited!! FX'd we get our :bfp: soon :hugs:

I am excited for us all. We all need that extra push of encouragement to let us know we are not alone and just the feeling of hope. The gas is gone and I haven't had any cramps lately. Also AF is due in 2 days and she better not show her face lol. I am glad I drank hot tea so the gas can be pushed out but now I regret it because every 5 minutes Im running to the bathroom and my husband is like yep that's what the wash out tea will do to you lol. My husband is such the help lol. I am excited to test on Thursday if AF doesn't show. I want to wait until the day after because don't want to wate the test if it cOmes on it's due date lol. I have 2 days before AF and 3 days before testing. Time is really flying here now. If I didn't have the miscarriage last year...our child would have been going on 3 months next month because my due date was November 16th. I think that every disappointment is for a reason. Usually there are things we have to fix in life or things we got to et better at before we get pregnant. I just hope everything works for us all and we receive our BFPs!

@freakles- we can be in straight jackets together! lol!

Im going to try to relax (easier said than done) and maybe ill start charting, so i can get to know my body a bit better....

I'll keep enjoying the BD in the meantime :) and continue planning my wedding (which i dont want so much anymore, i just want babies!)

thanks so much for your help! when are you testing??

I need a padded room too lol

Ive been testing since 6DPO, lol. don't ask i was just bored and im a POAS addict. So ive been testing 3 days and 3 BFN, but i didn't get my BFP last time till 10DPO. At the moment im taking B100's to lengthen my LP so if the vits work then AF should be wednesday if they didn't its due tomorrow.

I have cramp, gas, and i feel sick i just too =[ ive just took my temp and its 37.21.... ice pole time =]]

I am excited for us all. We all need that extra push of encouragement to let us know we are not alone and just the feeling of hope. The gas is gone and I haven't had any cramps lately. Also AF is due in 2 days and she better not show her face lol. I am glad I drank hot tea so the gas can be pushed out but now I regret it because every 5 minutes Im running to the bathroom and my husband is like yep that's what the wash out tea will do to you lol. My husband is such the help lol. I am excited to test on Thursday if AF doesn't show. I want to wait until the day after because don't want to wate the test if it cOmes on it's due date lol. I have 2 days before AF and 3 days before testing. Time is really flying here now. If I didn't have the miscarriage last year...our child would have been going on 3 months next month because my due date was November 16th. I think that every disappointment is for a reason. Usually there are things we have to fix in life or things we got to et better at before we get pregnant. I just hope everything works for us all and we receive our BFPs!

I definately agree. I give support and only wish the best for everyone.. seems like sometimes I get ignored but its OK... I think positive and overlook the child games.

Everyone has different circumstances and heartaches and I've had my share, its just great when Everyone can support each other, just saying something nice can make someones day. Good Luck hun, I really hope this is your month as well. I'm OK if its not mine... All in Gods time... :hugs:

Keep that chin up... It will happen soon.. :flower:

Hey ladies, it really does help to be part of a support group like those that have lost babies and are still TTC. I lost my little miracle because she implanted in my tube instead of my uterus. You can never forget your losses but you can look to the future instead of the past. Thank you for sharing your experiences with others, it makes me feel like I'm not alone. I can't imagine how it used to be when women didn't have forums to talk with thousands of women going through similar things with pregnancy, miscarriages, TTC, and parenthood. We are blessed to be living in the world we are, I would be lost without all the comforting words of my women friends. I'm just now getting past the shock of realizing my body was just not good enough to make a baby naturally. Both tubes were dilated and now I only have my right tube left. If I'm pregnant this time round and the egg has implanted in my uterus (not my tube) then it will truly be a miracle. I love hearing from all the strong women out there. :dust: to all of you.

All of my symptoms have gone away, so definitely not feeling very positive. My temp went down this morning and AF is 2 days away, I'm 11dpo. Last time I got my BFP my temp went down on dpo 11 for my implantation, so if my temp goes back up tomorrow then I'll be excited, but I don't think it will. The only thing I'm still confused about is my weird sense of smell, things either jump out at me or smell different than I'm used to. Like I said, weird. All my cramping was also due to gas... we are one gaseous group of ladies:haha:

@Hopin&Prayin thanks. I am ok if it is not my month this month also. I am not going to stress it anymore. I think because I want a child so bad that I had put stress on my body and ended up not pregnant many of times. For my AF wait I have been keeping myself occupied by fishing with my husband and dad and just spending time with husband and friend. Im just patiently waiting to see what Feb. 2nd brings. Hopefully no AF but we shall see.

You all got your Pee sticks at the ready for tomorrow morning?

I think im gonna wait to see if AF arrives i tested this morning and BFN. it is only CD9 thou so could be a little early, but im too scared for another BFN especially as i got my BFP on CD10 and id rather see AF then no 2 lines.

Whos testing tomorrow?

AF is due tomorrow at dpo 15. My temperature dropped slightly today like it usually does the day before AF is due. If my temp stays above the cover line tomorrow I will test. Otherwise I plan on just waiting for AF to arrive. Good luck ladies!

AF is due tomorrow but if she is late then will test the next day. Good luck and keep us posted!!!

I don't know what to do with my temps because for the past 3 days ive woke during the early mornings, this morning i woke at about 3, then went back to sleep, woke at 6am and temped then woke at the normal 7am and temped again. Would it have made a difference with my normal 7am Temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->