• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

So I thought it was hsg but it's hysteroscopy lol close though haha I've had both and mix them up about to go in less than half hour nervous not fun having a new person seeing the goods down there haha here goes nothing!

Kat great news on your cyst being gone!

And yes danser it only takes one we only transfered one firs time and it worked you got this!

Kat Good luck for egg retrieval this Tuesday. Let's hope all eggs retrieve are of great quality! Your husband able to take time off to take you ?

Almost how was your hysterscopy? All cleared?

Ewwg all the best with the Scan hope you can start injections tomorrow.

Miss cassie I heard baby aspirin is to avoid blood clot hence decrease chances of miscarriage. I have the Mther gene hence higher risk of blood clot but because I am Asian the doctor didn't prescribed it for me but made sure I had enough vit b. Can't remember the explanation.

AFM I either ovulated yesterday or today. I am thinking yesterday. For embyro transfer in four or five days time. Trying not to get excited.

I'm finally home had to get my son after my hysteroscopy get his haircut. I peed for the forst time after the procedure and saw a lot more blood than I was expecting like my cd1 full bright flow as long as it slows down I think I should be in the clear as long as it slows down did anyone else have this test recently and have similar bleeding?

Unlucky yay for o day! I'm in the clear thanks for asking just being a worry wart about the bleeding but I know some is normal.

Ladies can I join you?
I've been trying for 4 years for baby2, my son was a natural conception. I've PCOS, resorted to IVF after trying everything else.

I'm 5dp3dt, I also have 5 frosties from this cycle. I've been feeling really tired but putting it down to the progesterone.

Almost that is great you are in the clear. I didn't have any blood but depends if they found anything I was told. They found nothing for me hence easy procedure. Maybe ask your doctor if it doesn't settle.

Tommyg did you get 5 frosties from one cycle that is awesome. When are you going to do your FET.

My transfer will be this Thursday Australia time or Wednesday US time. Debating whether to call up sick or actually take a day off! Thetrtransfer will be in the middle of the day hence very inconvenient.

My transfer will be this Thursday Australia time or Wednesday US time. Debating whether to call up sick or actually take a day off! Thetrtransfer will be in the middle of the day hence very inconvenient.

My transfer is on thursday as well australian time at 2:30pm! How many will you be transferring?

Thank you ladies for your advice on the baby aspirin i will ask my fs about it on the day of transfer.. ive also looked into acupuncture and im going to see if ican book in for it thursday afternoon after my fet.

Sorry if i am crappy and replying to everyone.. im on my phone and it makes it hard to quote everyone..

Will any of you ladies be wearing socks during transfer? Ive seen a lot of woman do that as warm feet warm womb?

Misscassie we only have one embryo in storage so we are hoping that this one is a lucky one! We don't know the exact time yet. Have to have a blood test wed to make sure my progesterone levels are good. They will advise exact time after the results come back.

Are you transferring two ?

So got back from my scan and everything looks good although I might only end up with 3 follies of the right size at ER (so pretty much same situation as for IVF #1) but the RE said we'll see. I go in for one last scan on Sunday and she's 99% sure my ER will be on Tuesday:thumbup:

You never know there could be more hiding too! I really do hope you get great fertilization and beautiful blasts out of it. I have everything crossed for you xx

Kat Good luck for egg retrieval this Tuesday. Let's hope all eggs retrieve are of great quality! Your husband able to take time off to take you ?

Thanks:flower: He hasn't told his boss yet but he was allowed time off last time so here's hoping! I think for both ER and ET he said he'd work at home so he doesn't take the day completely off:winkwink: I don't know why he didn't tell her yesterday though since I sent him an SMS about it for that very reason, he claimed he was too busy to tell her -_- :dohh:

Hmmm you could say you need to go to the dentist maybe? I wouldn't think you need to take the whole day off?

Will any of you ladies be wearing socks during transfer? Ive seen a lot of woman do that as warm feet warm womb?

I did last time and it ended in a CP so who knows? But I always wear socks since it's often a bit chilly ATM in those rooms at the hospital I go to.

So got back from my scan and everything looks good although I might only end up with 3 follies of the right size at ER (so pretty much same situation as for IVF #1) but the RE said we'll see. I go in for one last scan on Sunday and she's 99% sure my ER will be on Tuesday:thumbup:

You never know there could be more hiding too! I really do hope you get great fertilization and beautiful blasts out of it. I have everything crossed for you xx

Hmmm I doubt it since there weren't any last time. I think when it's such a small number of follies, they don't miss any. More if I was up at 15-20 I'd think.

Miss Cassie - I've heard the sock thing too. Well I would say the weather is warm at the moment here but it's crazy some days.. So do what you feel comfortable. Sometimes those old wives tales make u feel like you're doing something. I did read the advice to have warm foods to keep the uterus warm as salad takes too long too much energy to digest.. Such a pain I always have salads.. Doubt i will worry.

Almost.. I did the Hysterscopy. I got a bit of bleeding but it wasn't anything heavy. But everyone is different and they sent me home with a few pads so I'm guessing it's normal.

Kat.. Fingers crossed for egg pick up! I do love the drugs they give u. You feel very happy!!

Ewwg - thanks. I think you're stimming soon. Here's to lots of good eggs for u! From what I've read (I'm sure you've read the same) keep up the protein (I made it plant protein with beans and legumes) , and eggs like a body that's not too inflamed so keep up the greens and healthy food. Who knows if anything of this is true - but it can't hurt. I also had lots of cups of tea and grated fresh ginger in the tea - thought that is good for circulation. And think I put time tic in there. Actually just thought that could be good for the FET for circulation and blood flow. Sometimes reading stuff stresses people out with all these little things - I was the opposite. I wanted to just feel like I was helping the situation.. Keep up the water! Well that applies to everyone. I think I'm going to do acupuncture on the day of transfer.

Misscassie we only have one embryo in storage so we are hoping that this one is a lucky one! We don't know the exact time yet. Have to have a blood test wed to make sure my progesterone levels are good. They will advise exact time after the results come back.

Are you transferring two ?

Well i have everything crossed for you that your embie is the lucky one which sticks :flower:

Since i had a cp last transferred i wanted to use my last 2. So hopefully they either both stick or i atleast get one out of it

Unlucky, thankyou for letting me join, we did a fresh transfer with 2, 3day embryos, they kept the rest to day 5/6 and froze 5 of them.
Is your single embryos left from a previous cycle?

MissCassie I'd no idea about socks warming the womb. Bearing in mind what else is "on show" I don't have the prettiest feet 👣 so they remained hidden in my new socks lol!

I wish you both the very best for your transfers I'm assuming it is 5 day blasts you are transferring.

WUnlucky I think I would be tempted to ask for the the for Doc / Hospital / Dentist appointment. Although I could be tempted to say tummy bug and have the day.

Kat you just never know your luck all you really need is one really good egg. Fingers crossed x

Kat if your husband's boss is a female she should be understanding! Can't wait to hear your results.

Miss Cassie hope this time the embryos stick! I always think that if you put back two you have double the chance.

Tommyg Yes our frozen embyro is from our fifth cycle in 2013 really hopes it works or I don't know how I could face another fresh when I at best get two eggs!

I was going to use the stomach bug excuse then my husband made me feel guilty. Might take a day off and say I have traders coming to the house. I can offer to work from home but really I can't be bothered Hehe.

Kat you just never know your luck all you really need is one really good egg. Fingers crossed x

Yeah but I was hoping for some frosties this time, just in case this cycle doesn't pan out. The state here pays for 3 IVFs and unlimited FETs but only embies from one of those IVF cycles. So if I end up with no frosties and no pregnancy after 3 IVFs, DH and I will have to start paying for it ourselves. I just want as many free chances as possible.

Unlucky fingers crossed for you. 5 IVF's is a long hard journey.

Kat I understand how you feel it becomes a different feeling when it is your own pocket that is paying for it. I had 6 rounds of femara and 3 IUI paid for by the NHS / Government.
Kat I would ask hubby to at least ask for the time of, "you have to see a doc/consultant and would rather he was with you incase you are too nervous to remember what is said" or something along those sorts of lines - he doesn't need to mention IVF if he doesn't want to.

You ladies have made me realise how lucky I am to have gotten so many frosties as well as my 2 fresh transfers out of this one cycle. I can honestly say that if neither the 2 fresh or any FET's work then I won't be trying again.

I have been getting stabbing pains in my ovary area. I'm assuming it is the ovary settling down after all the stimming etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->