• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Kat hope you have a great birthday. Was the children's parent schedule just between the parents or mediation or court? Ide take to mediation and try to get every other year for holidays like a trade off that's unfortunate. Sounds like a nice relaxing birthday!

Miranda glad the sickness is subsiding for you my naseau has come back! My nipples hurt so bad when they cold cold yesterday it was sore to touch even just clothing rubbing on then owch!

Ide also like to hear from the other ladies hope they are all doing well!

Cassie - congratulations on a baby girl! :happydance:

Ladies - I'm also stuffy every single morning .... even stuffy not in the morning. It's the most annoying pregnancy symptom. I hate it! I have my 16 weeks ultrasound tomorrow and I am so excited :happydance: I can't wait to see my little babies again. Anyone having bad rlp pain or noticed that their breasts have grown a ton yet? I'm already up a bra size and a half! I started at a B cup and am starting to bulge out of the C cup I bought about a month ago. Insane!

ash I have been having the same issue. It's worse in the mornings though and seems to get a bit better during the day.

Kat hope you have a great birthday. Was the children's parent schedule just between the parents or mediation or court? Ide take to mediation and try to get every other year for holidays like a trade off that's unfortunate. Sounds like a nice relaxing birthday!

There is a certain amount of mediation but not much. Here it tends to be the most adamant and nasty parent that wins. The courts don't like to mix in and generally push for the parents working it out amongst themselves. It's a crappy system really! And my BIL is so easy going and just lets her pretty much get her way to avoid conflict. His ex isn't above creating drama in front of the kids - she's clearly out to get revenge no matter the cost to the children hence why I'm pretty confident she has NPD like my mother and siblings. She went nuts one time because he'd stupidly answered his daughter's friend and said it was his ex that "broke up." She showed up with the kids for the daughter's family birthday and screamed her head off at him over it. She blames the whole divorce on him and denies any wrongdoing.

Ash I think I grew I will wear my bra it's so tight then loosens up throughout hr hr day I think it stretches one day I heh rook it off and the wire was digging into my boobs I didn't even feel it until taking it off I think I broke it I need to get. new bra curious what size I'll fit in now I'm normally a 32b so we will see myb my name 36 now!my nipples also get super sensitive and spread and I get dried colostrum so yicky on and off.

Kat sorry to hear about the crummy system

Almost - go get a new bra! It's exciting! :haha: If you're anything like me I was SO excited to have bigger boobs. I've always wanted some serious cleavage and I'm finally get it. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, I know after I stop breastfeeding they will probably go back to normal. I have leakage if I squeeze them (which I don't do often but I did the other day out of curiosity) but not too much yet.

Haha I am definitely excited just too busy to shop right now myb this weekend!

I was in the city after our 13 week scan and normally a 10c and went into the department store and the lady said maternity bras without wire are the best as the wire cuts into your tummy and affects your milk supply - further down the track.
She fitted me (she was a bit of a bully) and said the 10DD I should go. I didn't actually believe her and went around to the other fitting room and the other lady said the same thing.
Anyway, I wore it the other day and I got really sweaty in it. And it wasn't even a hot day. It was so annoying. It's winter here soon so hopefully will be fine.

If I go to the gym, or walk up a few flights of stairs etc I get a weird pulse that I can hear/feel in my left ear. Apparently it's a thing in pregnancy called pulsitle titinus - except it's not all the time. Some people online said they go a bit crazy and can't sleep. That's not me - it's just weird. I have been having the odd sugary things so going to not have any this week and see if it helps

I went up a couple bra sizes well almost 2 I got the 36b I think it was it's at the tightest setting my breasts fill the cup so so i figured I can lose end the bra if my breasts continue to grow bras aren't cheap even the cheap ones haha so hoping the two I got will last this pregnancy and hoping the keep these larger breasts but we will see with my luck they will shrink after breasts feeding boo lol

Miranda hope your ears improve I've had a odd c lo inking in my right ear when I walk not sure if it could be from tmj also had strobe light flashing last night in bed it's a visual migraines guess my hormones aren't getting rid of them for me no fun.

Miranda I've also gotten a new bra but just ended up figuring it out for myself. Went with a cotton one with no underwires as per recommendations I've read. Mine also stretches so I can use it for longer. Is yours cotton? If not that may explain the sweating. So weird about your ear, I've never heard of that before. I haven't experienced that myself although haven't been going up any longer flights of stars yet.

Yeah it's cotton blend with other poly ect.. I always go cotton - feels like it but there must be spandex in there. I wore it yesterday it wasn't as hot. We're going into winter so it's not to bad.

I pressed on the FET May/June thread and froggy is pregnant!!! I'm so happy for her!

Yeah I googled the ear thing - mine comes and goes - and if I have sugar so it's a good incentive not to eat it - I've tried to be really good most of the time!! Some women get it all the time and badly in pregnancy and can't sleep.
I'm not that bad! So I feel lucky. Just peeing 3 or 4 times a night. Even if I don't drink past 8pm it's still bad. Got to keep doing kegels.. We all do!

Miranda yep it could be the spandex, there's also some in the bra I bought so it can stretch a bit as the breasts get larger. So great about froggy :happydance: Wow I don't think I get up more than 1-2 times a night myself which is a bit weird:shrug: Wish I had an incentive to stop sugar but I still get some. Trying to keep it mostly to fruit but do eat some candy on the weekends along with a bit of cola :dohh:

AFM my childish friend never answered my text from 2 weeks ago about having heard baby's heartbeat for the 1st time. So I'm a bit done with this friendship and hoping she doesn't count on me being super interested in her future pregnancy although she probably does:dohh: Tired of me doing the vast majority of the giving in this friendship and ready to find new and less selfish ones. Although that'll probably first happen once I join any birthing groups and in the near future "mommy and me" groups as I'm a housewife so don't get out much.

Thats so good that Froggy is pregnant so happy!

I went and got fitted for a maternity bra the other day and well they fitted me for size 16F!.... im usually a 14e.. so gone up a cup. Lol scary to think whay will happen when milk comes in

Ahhh huge congrats froggy!! So happy for you!! X

Froggyfrog congrats so happy almost in tears for you congrats mama! 6 years of trying if I tend your siggy correctly? Wow so well deserved congrats on a boy too!

Elz omgsh almost 20 weeks almost half way that's crazy how are you feeling?

Almost - I know! I can't quite believe it myself! Lol feeling really good thanks :) starting to feel baby move quite a bit more now and my bump is obvious to others so I'm getting looks from strangers and shocked faces from people who haven't seen me in a while! Haha
How is everyone else doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->